Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chibi Geekie

Hey welcome to the rp~! Yae sounds awesome. I haven't seen the profile yet, but will when I get time. XD

(It took me a while to figure out Hifumi = Yamada. I'm too used to the Japanese version. OTL)

Doesn't he do doujinshi...? He's a doujin-ka, so I think you mean fan comics rather than fanfiction.

Daichi really like puzzle games and stuff so he might wanna spark up a conversation or two. XD

How would Yae react to Sadako (scary gag character)?

Tipsy Pieslinger

Skyeworks
Also! So if you noticed in the Extra's We have something called Achievements. Example:

Going out with a Bang!: LOCKED

Max out Affinity with Yuji

I See Dead People. : LOCKED

Max out Rivalry with Yuji.

(Both of them appropriately are movie references.)

Do you have any achievements you like to add with yours?

Eh, I'll think up some silly oneliners for those eventually.

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,175 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Chibi Geekie
I take back my earlier post

She is done

= w=

NOW ENJOY HER!

And to anyone that like to plot~
I welcome more plots~
>3

ahh she's so pretty ;w;
Sorry I just have a fascination with pretty things in general. I tend to get hung up on it

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Skyeworks

for Kimi: Her max attraction is Friends with Benefits, I think. Max friendship idk, but max hate can be Problematic Fave XD

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
HellFire Eternal
Skyeworks

for Kimi: Her max attraction is Friends with Benefits, I think. Max friendship idk, but max hate can be Problematic Fave XD

XD lol! I like how her achievement seriously fits her personality! Mine is more of Yuji= movie quotes. <3

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
KeyBlader1

Ruki XXIII

i just want to roleplay

xRagnaraqx

HellFire Eternal

Elf November

I've decided that the FULL Bio will be due in two weeks, I hope that everyone could make that deadline. in the meantime, we could plot things! (that would mean to the people who are not making a character that they can slack off til then or post if they like. I'm going to talk to elf a bit.

Working on the ID! I've already showed it to rpers of the character but here's the character ID

User Image

User Image

Hope to see everyone here! I'm so looking forward to this!

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
xRagnaraqx

ahh she's so pretty ;w;
Sorry I just have a fascination with pretty things in general. I tend to get hung up on it

Chibi Geekie

Hey! Isn't Raggy also a gamer too? Her character is a gamer, I think that's another character that might have awesome interactions with! Also, probably might go along with. And plus, All those game references they could say and no one knowing what the hell they are talking about.

I've just aggro the blogger! Run!

That's GG.

Tipsy Pieslinger

I finally got Raelyn's profile done!
Minus the "extra" bit because blah it took me way too long as it is. Sorry. I'm normally pretty good at getting profiles up in a couple days or so, max.
Hi everyone, it's been a while. First off, I wanted to say, I'm sorry I haven't been active. There had been a lot of things going on, and now it's gotten to a point where it would be an inconvenience to continue with the roleplay. It would have been different if I'm able to do Gaia posts at work, but now most of my time had been dedicated to other things, whether work related or irl related. I haven't been myself lately, and I blame myself for all this because it's pretty much preventable had I been on top of things, but now roleplaying hasn't been easy for me, and it's gotten to be conflicting.

I'm sad because I actually did have a lot of fun with everyone, even if it was for a short while, and I'm so sorry that I may have not been fun to roleplay with. I wish things were different, but at this point, I have to leave, for my sake, and for everyone's sake. So I guess, this is good bye... I'm sorry again. sad

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
KeyBlader1

Ruki XXIII

xRagnaraqx

HellFire Eternal

Elf November

Sorry for the late reply! Got to talking to my sister and she has been feeling really really stressed out due to some issues that I can't say so much that She left. (Elf is my sister) (Which knocked out 2 characters.)

So what's going to happen is that I'm going to do a restart of the Thread! Don't worry it's going to look exactly the same but now every one starts the same way! The occ will remain the same but I want all of you to subscribe to this thread

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Ruki XXIII

Is your avatar cosplaying Sans? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tipsy Pieslinger

HellFire Eternal
Ruki XXIII

Well, I could say no, but that would be telling a... rib.

BECAUSE SKELETON PUN GET IT :V
INSTEAD OF FIB

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Ruki XXIII
HellFire Eternal
Ruki XXIII

INSTEAD OF FIB

User Image

Tipsy Pieslinger

HellFire Eternal
Ruki XXIII
HellFire Eternal
Ruki XXIII

INSTEAD OF FIB

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. aw, c'mon. you're still smiling.

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
So we lost Elf now? Aw, I liked Sadako and Daichi a lot.

Oh yeah, hey newcomers, I'm Key. I play the blogger Ein and the hunter Tobias. Looking forward to roleplaying with you all. Sorry if I'm not super active. I'm in my senior year of college, and it's pretty intense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff