11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
KeyBlader1

Ruki XXIII

xRagnaraqx

HellFire Eternal

Hi everyone, I have an important announcement.

As you know, my sister was under a tremendous amount of stress (I was as well)I. I told it a bit about it to Ragnaraqx. I thought I could continue , but today, it's just got really bad. Without ruining my sister’s privacy, I can’t really tell everything, but things have been going on in our family and it just became worse.

This seriously sucks because I had lot of plans in this roleplay, but all those things needed an active mod to do so. (Which for the past year was fine for me) I’m seriously upset about this, myself, to be honest. At the same time it wouldn't be fair to just ghost on you guys and bail. I’m sorry wasting you guys time.

I hope you guys find another good roleplay. sad I might try to start this up later when theres no more horrible events. And I hope to see you guys then.

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Skyeworks
KeyBlader1

Ruki XXIII

xRagnaraqx

HellFire Eternal

Hi everyone, I have an important announcement.

As you know, my sister was under a tremendous amount of stress (I was as well)I. I told it a bit about it to Ragnaraqx. I thought I could continue , but today, it's just got really bad. Without ruining my sister’s privacy, I can’t really tell everything, but things have been going on in our family and it just became worse.

This seriously sucks because I had lot of plans in this roleplay, but all those things needed an active mod to do so. (Which for the past year was fine for me) I’m seriously upset about this, myself, to be honest. At the same time it wouldn't be fair to just ghost on you guys and bail. I’m sorry wasting you guys time.

I hope you guys find another good roleplay. sad I might try to start this up later when theres no more horrible events. And I hope to see you guys then.

Oh wow, I am so sorry to hear that. I wish you and your family the best, and I hope everything gets better soon. Hopefully we can roleplay again someday.

Tipsy Pieslinger

Real life > role plays
Every time
Don't stress out over us. Hope things calm down sooner than you'd think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff