azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Skyeworks
--I would love to change the world,--

lol. yeah. biggrin so like I said, she stand up for herself. She's smart enough to not be the dumb idiot that provoke people, but she'll put someone in their place if they are cruel enough.... biggrin right or did I get that wrong?
--but they won't give me the source code--

Haha, yeah, that's her. Growing up in poverty, she doesn't take privilege lightly, so anyone who abuses it tends to grind her gears.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
HellFire Eternal
Skyeworks

lol. yeah. biggrin so like I said, she stand up for herself. She's smart enough to not be the dumb idiot that provoke people, but she'll put someone in their place if they are cruel enough.... biggrin right or did I get that wrong?

Haha, yeah, that's her. Growing up in poverty, she doesn't take privilege lightly, so anyone who abuses it tends to grind her gears.

Oh my god! I can imagine the witty back and forth between her and Antonio....lol it would be awesome! (cause Antonio would def antagonized everyone with him bossing everyone around cause he da king) <3 some epic snarky dialogue!

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Elf November
yurrai
I wonder if Delphi will just pull out random elicit drugs when someone's wrong and just say:
"Did you take some without my permission?"
Then freak everyone out beCAUSE WHERE DID SHE GET THAT?!

Daichi would certainly be concerned and freaked out alright! He would be veeeeery vocal.

"Those are controlled substance drugs! Why do you have them?! Were they really prescribed to you?!"

And then mull over it the entire time.

"No, but if she has them in her possession, surely it must mean she's been enduring much pain and needs to undergo therapy... Right?"

And then remembers what Delphi said.

*points at person who's wrong* "TAKING SOMEONE'S MEDICATION, ESPECIALLY THAT OF THIS HIGH LEVEL OF NARCOTIC USE, IS ILLEGAL AND UNFORGIVABLE! APOLOGIZE TO MISS DELPHI!"

And then he would probably hate that person for a while. XD

This has to happen in the trial omg.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
yurrai
I wonder if Delphi will just pull out random elicit drugs when someone's wrong and just say:
"Did you take some without my permission?"
Then freak everyone out beCAUSE WHERE DID SHE GET THAT?!

Wait! WTF I missed this quote.

SHE SHOULD DO THAT!!

That would freak Yuji out a biiiiiit....lol "Are those real?!?"

Heaven would be like "Cool.." cause drugs ain't no big thing to the Yakuza/mafia.

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
HellFire Eternal
Skyeworks

I can see a friendship budding between Ein and Kimiko based on this alone when it comes to Antonio and possibly Aurelius

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Skyeworks
HellFire Eternal
Skyeworks

Oh my god! I can imagine the witty back and forth between her and Antonio....lol it would be awesome! (cause Antonio would def antagonized everyone with him bossing everyone around cause he da king) <3 some epic snarky dialogue!

Haha, I just thought of her calling him "Princess" any time she wants to be snarky. She's definitely going to have issues with him, though, that's for sure.

AbsoluteHero

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
KeyBlader1
HellFire Eternal
Skyeworks

I can see a friendship budding between Ein and Kimiko based on this alone when it comes to Antonio and possibly Aurelius

I was thinking the same while reading Ein's profile <: Plus he seems like he'd be a fun drinking buddy XD
HellFire Eternal
Skyeworks
HellFire Eternal
Skyeworks

Haha, I just thought of her calling him "Princess" any time she wants to be snarky. She's definitely going to have issues with him, though, that's for sure.

AbsoluteHero

Honestly, that sounds hilarious. The hype continues to build for all these lovely interactions, even if it will likely drive Antonio up the wall as much as he might do so to others heart

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
AbsoluteHero

He'll probabllyyyyyyyy try to ally himself with Aurelius lol. possibly have some fun. XD Yuki is def no.

My characters are vary degrees of no and yes.

Heaven probably won't unless he's became a client cause "Well, I had to protect the body right?" And Yuji is like random.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Qunarti

AIM FOR THE STARS!
ita likes to pretend to be super cool and stuff but lel ita's a big boob
oh oh oh, dont forget baking a profuse amount of sweets!! XD

T-thats....actually sorta cute. ha ha.
I need to somehow take away your shyness through the screen! ...F---k the money, I've got sweets.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100

So everyone wait for maia hart's intro post if she's late, I'll do it tonight. :3 no worries for both Maia hart, and y'all.

btw: Tenrou Kunagi (the shsl tai chi practicer have not finished her profile....) :3 let's hope she'll get it done before she'll have too much to catch up.

biggrin anyhow if she disappeared we'll use up that spot for Takako or Azura.

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Sorry that I haven't finished my profile yet XP It was a busy and tiresome week for me.
Inconvenient events kept on adding up one after another which prevented me from getting it done soon (especially when my family from Texas came to visit this week).
Fortunately I am completely healed from tonsillitis as well! : )

With those out of the way, I can get my profile done today. Look forward to it!
...or else *brings out a machete* jkjk! XD

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Tenrou Kunagi
Sorry that I haven't finished my profile yet XP It was a busy and tiresome week for me.
Inconvenient events kept on adding up one after another which prevented me from getting it done soon (especially when my family from Texas came to visit this week).
Fortunately I am completely healed from tonsillitis as well! : )

With those out of the way, I can get my profile done today. Look forward to it!
...or else *brings out a machete* jkjk! XD

That's cool! Like I said, just use your old profile for easiness! :3 no need to do too much work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff