Welcome to Gaia! ::

mightypyro
Made the two of you my new Thread Mods

Kimbley of Chaos

Kato X Yume

Wow, thank you Sir!
Kato X Yume

No problem. Not that i think you will just don't Abuse it. Also just as a refernce for others could this be something like the THING you made????
Which of these do you like better??

The Really Sci-Fy look

Or the Traditional Look
mightypyro
Kato X Yume

No problem. Not that i think you will just don't Abuse it. Also just as a refernce for others could this be something like the THING you made????

I will most certainly not. This is still your thread entirely, so I wouldn't dream of doing something to upset that. And yes! That looks amazing biggrin
Kato X Yume
mightypyro
Kato X Yume

I will most certainly not. This is still your thread entirely, so I wouldn't dream of doing something to upset that. And yes! That looks amazing biggrin

Im still going to find a better picture. At least something that looks a tad more complete but still home made looking.
mightypyro
Kato X Yume
mightypyro
Kato X Yume

Im still going to find a better picture. At least something that looks a tad more complete but still home made looking.

Alrighty!

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

mightypyro

Kimbley of Chaos

Kato X Yume

User Image
Kimbley of Chaos
mightypyro

Kimbley of Chaos

Kato X Yume

User Image

Hand Eye Coordination!

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
mightypyro

Kimbley of Chaos

Kato X Yume

User Image

Hand Eye Coordination!

Noggin coordination.

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume

Hannah is bothering Cloud again.
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Oh dear.

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Oh dear.

"Oh dear."
"Oh dear."
Is that a bad thing that you say "Oh dear"?
I am still currently looking for:
RaysofDarkness

McGirthy

NAUGHTY DISTRACTION

Storm19

I'm Looking for Active members. If you cant post at least 2-3 times a day maybe this isn't the rp for you. I'm not trying to be mean.

On another note
riku6694

I'm going to need more than that moving forward please. We have Rp'ed together before so i know your capable of more.

Loyal Poster

mightypyro
If you cant post at least 2-3 times a day maybe this isn't the rp for you.

Although I haven't had a problem with that so far I know it may be a stretch to ask for 2-3 posts everyday. Just saying... Hope I didn't cross a line sir! *Salutes*

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume

Hey Kato, if I asked you to look at a profile I am working on for a different RP and critique it, would you be able to do so? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff