Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
mightypyro
Im currently working on a second profile a Grounder so i can play both fields

Please let me know if my character is becoming too take-charge. I do not wish to usurp your authority as the Author.

Should my bad-a** be all bad-a** and distract the mutant thing or have a panic attack? o-o

Well, how flamboyant can you be against a raging hulk-monster with possible bullet proof, RPG proof and knife proof skin, that would squash us all in a manner of moments?
Unless you have integrated an enormous amount of cheese into some hidden weapons, I don't think fighting it right now is a good option.

So many references.

So your answer is.... ?
She is incredibly selfless usually in things like this but I don't know whether to have a sudden panic attack and reveal something of her past or not. But then if she has a panic attack, who would save her?
I wanna be the selfless person diverting the things attention but I have a strong pull to panic attack on the roof that is bound to collapse at any second.

Well, I have every intention to get out of dodge at the moment. I gave your character something she could either do or reject- entirely up to you. It's entirely up to you, but it would not be a logically sound move to go and try and distract the behemoth. Of course I'd come zipping after you, but my point still stands.

Hmm, Hannah shall open the thing and then go distract it. =w=
Just so that way I can up her game a bit on experience possibly. Maybe she will find cheese on the way, or learn her first forbidden spell and destroy that thing with a flick of her wand! (Heh, Harry Pot-head.)
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos

Should my bad-a** be all bad-a** and distract the mutant thing or have a panic attack? o-o

Well, how flamboyant can you be against a raging hulk-monster with possible bullet proof, RPG proof and knife proof skin, that would squash us all in a manner of moments?
Unless you have integrated an enormous amount of cheese into some hidden weapons, I don't think fighting it right now is a good option.

So many references.

So your answer is.... ?
She is incredibly selfless usually in things like this but I don't know whether to have a sudden panic attack and reveal something of her past or not. But then if she has a panic attack, who would save her?
I wanna be the selfless person diverting the things attention but I have a strong pull to panic attack on the roof that is bound to collapse at any second.

Well, I have every intention to get out of dodge at the moment. I gave your character something she could either do or reject- entirely up to you. It's entirely up to you, but it would not be a logically sound move to go and try and distract the behemoth. Of course I'd come zipping after you, but my point still stands.

Just so that way I can up her game a bit on experience possibly. Maybe she will find cheese on the way, or learn her first forbidden spell and destroy that thing with a flick of her wand! (Heh, Harry Pot-head.)

Just know I'll be coming to drag you back by your ankles.

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos

So many references.

So your answer is.... ?

Just know I'll be coming to drag you back by your ankles.

She is running down the street yelling. Gonna ask the owner's permission if it works or not, depending on his answer she will come back herself to get the things attention up close. =w=

Loyal Poster

Heh. I love my last post.

Edit: I feel like I am going to regret it because people might ignore it. Not talking about the guy who posted after me, he could have been working on his post while I was working on mine. I just mean that the others in general might just brush it off without a second glance.
Hi, friends! I'm new to the roleplay and was wondering if I could have a very brief synopsis of the happenings thus far, just give me the important details that are relevant to posting.

Also, can I post before landing, or should I just wait?

Loyal Poster

ktserk8
Hi, friends! I'm new to the roleplay and was wondering if I could have a very brief synopsis of the happenings thus far, just give me the important details that are relevant to posting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hello fresh meat! I mean...

Hello new comer. I would say come inside the supply ship unless your a grounder. The people inside the supply ship are stuck inside the ship until we come and open the door to let them out. Just saying...
So far the first batch has crashed and four have already died to the tyrant and the supply ship has just landed! The tyrant was dealt with by my character. (You should go read that post if your a grounder because you could start off by me. Or just read it in general. Last page, last post I believe. The longest one basically. Its a bit extensive but eh, creative process of doing what happened.)

Lets see, I think thats all you need to know for now. But welcome to the role-play! :3
Kimbley of Chaos
ktserk8

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hello fresh meat! I mean...

Hello new comer. I would say come inside the supply ship unless your a grounder. The people inside the supply ship are stuck inside the ship until we come and open the door to let them out. Just saying...
So far the first batch has crashed and four have already died to the tyrant and the supply ship has just landed! The tyrant was dealt with by my character. (You should go read that post if your a grounder because you could start off by me. Or just read it in general. Last page, last post I believe. The longest one basically. Its a bit extensive but eh, creative process of doing what happened.)

Lets see, I think thats all you need to know for now. But welcome to the role-play! :3
That picture got me all excited in the nether regions. Oh my, oh my.

And thank you! So I just jump in like, chilling on the supply ship?

Loyal Poster

ktserk8
Kimbley of Chaos
ktserk8

Oooh lala! xD

Yeah I would say just write out landing from your character point of view and what she/he did after landing and then await them getting there.
Kimbley of Chaos
ktserk8
Kimbley of Chaos
ktserk8

Oooh lala! xD

Yeah I would say just write out landing from your character point of view and what she/he did after landing and then await them getting there.
Thanks, I'll get right on it! Also, who am I on the ship with?? Are they online? I sure do hope so.

Loyal Poster

ktserk8
Kimbley of Chaos
ktserk8
Kimbley of Chaos
ktserk8

Oooh lala! xD

Thanks, I'll get right on it! Also, who am I on the ship with?? Are they online? I sure do hope so.

I actually can't help with who is on the ship. I joined two days ago, but I am very unaware of most of the characters. I would say just post your character and really hope that someone picks up on that from there otherwise you may be stuck for a bit. I'm sorry that I can't assist in being on the ship! Darn me for being a grounder and trying to be the hero that distracts instead of coming to open the door for you!

Loyal Poster

I am off to bed! 12:35 here, so goodnight guys. Be home all day tomorrow for more posting biggrin
You two are both on the second drop ship, there is one other person also but i don't believe he is online right this moment
ktserk8

Be Zealous
      hello hello! i am the new bait. lil butt penny sue is going to learn somethign with this bunch of billy bad-asses XD
Be Zealous
      hello hello! i am the new bait. lil butt penny sue is going to learn somethign with this bunch of billy bad-asses XD
Hi girlfriend. Did I tell you yet that you are my internet girlfriend? Anyway sup.
Everyone be sure to read through the first page. You never know what you might find so check it once of twice a week

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff