Welcome to Gaia! ::

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

mightypyro
yes i mean a zombie. for more info refer to page one in the Infected post

That last post i just made in Character may have been a little graphic, and gory. If i had to go out in a zombie apocalypse that would be how i would want to go though. no chance of coming back.

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume

You gonna post then I post? Or I post again and then you post? =^.^=
Well, I will be signing off for the night probably sometime within the next few minutes or 11. But, I will be on probably most of tomorrow.

Nice chatting with you all!
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

I'll post again.
Don't be surprised if I suddenly drop off the grid in reference to my recent post though.

Loyal Poster

mightypyro
That last post i just made in Character may have been a little graphic, and gory. If i had to go out in a zombie apocalypse that would be how i would want to go though. no chance of coming back.

I feel disarmed. I have no cheese. (Reference to my last post.)
Kimbley of Chaos
mightypyro
yes i mean a zombie. for more info refer to page one in the Infected post

OMG you have no clue how much i laughed at this. and that pretty much sums up the current situation

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

I'll post again.
Don't be surprised if I suddenly drop off the grid in reference to my recent post though.

Ya know, I feel like Hannah should just have her theme song be "I'm so lonely" because its obvious she won't fall for people that are from space since she blames them for everything even if I haven't made that abundantly clear. And she may be abandoned by Cloud, she lost so much in her past. She may be a hard-core bad-a**, but the intensity of the feels you could read between the lines is just.... To much to bear. crying

Wait. That makes her the hard-core bad-a** she is. Whatever. Maybe I will have her become a necrophiliac just cause I dunno if she will fall in love. Or she might fall for Cloud but then he would probably friend zone her.
Im currently working on a second profile a Grounder so i can play both fields

Loyal Poster

mightypyro

Eh, eh, nuuu!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aw nevermind. Its to far to stop you.
mightypyro

Please let me know if my character is becoming too take-charge. I do not wish to usurp your authority as the Author.

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
mightypyro

Please let me know if my character is becoming too take-charge. I do not wish to usurp your authority as the Author.

Should my bad-a** be all bad-a** and distract the mutant thing or have a panic attack? o-o
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
mightypyro

Should my bad-a** be all bad-a** and distract the mutant thing or have a panic attack? o-o

Well, how flamboyant can you be against a raging hulk-monster with possible bullet proof, RPG proof and knife proof skin, that would squash us all in a manner of moments?
Unless you have integrated an enormous amount of cheese into some hidden weapons, I don't think fighting it right now is a good option.

So many references.

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
mightypyro

Well, how flamboyant can you be against a raging hulk-monster with possible bullet proof, RPG proof and knife proof skin, that would squash us all in a manner of moments?
Unless you have integrated an enormous amount of cheese into some hidden weapons, I don't think fighting it right now is a good option.

So many references.

So your answer is.... ?
She is incredibly selfless usually in things like this but I don't know whether to have a sudden panic attack and reveal something of her past or not. But then if she has a panic attack, who would save her?
I wanna be the selfless person diverting the things attention but I have a strong pull to panic attack on the roof that is bound to collapse at any second.
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
mightypyro

So many references.

So your answer is.... ?
She is incredibly selfless usually in things like this but I don't know whether to have a sudden panic attack and reveal something of her past or not. But then if she has a panic attack, who would save her?
I wanna be the selfless person diverting the things attention but I have a strong pull to panic attack on the roof that is bound to collapse at any second.

Well, I have every intention to get out of dodge at the moment. I gave your character something she could either do or reject- entirely up to you. But it would not be a logically sound move to go and try and distract the behemoth. Of course I'd come zipping after you, but my point still stands.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff