Welcome to Gaia! ::

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

Blunt Burrito
I'm really sorry everyone on my lack of posting.
My I had a family member pass away and I had to out of town for a bit.
so anyways what did i miss. ?

*Hugs* Sorry for your loss.

You missed quite a bit. We were on the Infinity, we got back to Earth. Uhm.... Well, we lost Penelope and Cloud. (Kato and Zeal dropped out, but Pyro killed Penelope while Cloud has just disappeared in the case that Kato decides to return. Bull s**t in my opinion.)
Anarchy is kidnapped, I created two new people who are the two sole survivors of the Infinity blowing up and the escape pods crashing to earth. I can't help with other character locations, I myself only just started back up... Yesterday I believe? After being injured in real life I stopped posting for a few days. =w=
Blunt Burrito
so anyways what did i miss. ?[/quot

refer to previous post

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

Sorry about the 3 day escapade, going out again for tonight but will be back for regular posting status starting tomorrow after birthday celebrations finish ✧ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ✧

Also, due to my new free time before classes started I think I'm going to join about 2-3 other RPs as well especially since the thread isn't moving that fast at the moment, but I'll try to balance it out and post often still. I'll read to catch up later, I hope everyone has a good evening and I'll see you guys tomorrow~ ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Loyal Poster

TearsOfTheSky
Sorry about the 3 day escapade, going out again for tonight but will be back for regular posting status starting tomorrow after birthday celebrations finish ✧ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ✧

Also, due to my new free time before classes started I think I'm going to join about 2-3 other RPs as well especially since the thread isn't moving that fast at the moment, but I'll try to balance it out and post often still. I'll read to catch up later, I hope everyone has a good evening and I'll see you guys tomorrow~ ⊂((・▽・))⊃

In a personal view I believe the thread is going to slow down to the point of becoming redundant and be considered dead within a few short days. -w-

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

Kimbley of Chaos
Blunt Burrito
so anyways what did i miss. ?

*Hugs* Sorry for your loss.

You missed quite a bit. We were on the Infinity, we got back to Earth. Uhm.... Well, we lost Penelope and Cloud. (Kato and Zeal dropped out, but Pyro killed Penelope while Cloud has just disappeared in the case that Kato decides to return. Bull s**t in my opinion.)
Anarchy is kidnapped, I created two new people who are the two sole survivors of the Infinity blowing up and the escape pods crashing to earth. I can't help with other character locations, I myself only just started back up... Yesterday I believe? After being injured in real life I stopped posting for a few days. =w=

Wow that really sucks ; A ;
Kimbley of Chaos

In a personal view I believe the thread is going to slow down to the point of becoming redundant and be considered dead within a few short days. -w-

With talk like that your correct it will be dead. That being said I will have no more of this blasphemy spoken. LAW.

On another note im Putting the RP under construction. I will have it reopened shortly.

Loyal Poster

Im withdrawing myself from the RP while given the option. Bye guys.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
.......I miss everyone......
sorry everyone but i am going to have to drop out too but I will follow along in the new rp during my break time. But I won't be able to post. School started up for me and I am going to be really busy. So sorry everyone.
Infected is back open everyone may return to posting.

First order of business should be to Re-Group.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
mightypyro

how will we do that??
lizardman ((mummyman3))
mightypyro

how will we do that??
of the original members:

Ajax, Pua, David, and I believe Nami are still left. With Nikolai and his group. Ajax is out front of the "Base". Not sure about everyone else. We can start a fresh thread to start over if you wish. Of take it to the guild thread

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
mightypyro
lizardman ((mummyman3))
mightypyro

how will we do that??
of the original members:

Ajax, Pua, David, and I believe Nami are still left. With Nikolai and his group. Ajax is out front of the "Base". Not sure about everyone else. We can start a fresh thread to start over if you wish. Of take it to the guild thread
we did just lose half the members we had it would be smart to retreat and plan out with our characters, by that i mean David finishes his smoke and everyone else goes and calls a truce for the time being lol or however you wish to do it because this is your thread and i really have no idea what im talking about. XD
lizardman ((mummyman3))
mightypyro
lizardman ((mummyman3))
mightypyro

how will we do that??
of the original members:

we did just lose half the members we had it would be smart to retreat and plan out with our characters, by that i mean David finishes his smoke and everyone else goes and calls a truce for the time being lol or however you wish to do it because this is your thread and i really have no idea what im talking about. XD

That we did. Well Nikolai won't be a problem for the time being

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces