mightypyro
Kimbley of Chaos
mightypyro

Will be greatly missed.

User Image

The super natural gifs are killing me.

User Image
Kato leaving is killing me.

Yeah i know it blows but she said it was for work and life she may come back at some point.

I shall molest her endlessly once she is back since she has left me.
User Image

Damn!!!! now i must watch V for Vendetta

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

mightypyro
Kimbley of Chaos
mightypyro
Kimbley of Chaos
mightypyro

The super natural gifs are killing me.

User Image
Kato leaving is killing me.

Yeah i know it blows but she said it was for work and life she may come back at some point.

I shall molest her endlessly once she is back since she has left me.
User Image

Damn!!!! now i must watch V for Vendetta

Mhm. =w=

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Quick somebody fill me in!!! I finally have a day off!! please use these guidelines to help assure i understand *cough cough* sore throat sucks...

Locations of characters:

time of day:

Whos with who:

Story so far in detail:
I won't be able to post until tonight after I get off work. Do just loose nikolai, and I will resume with him tonight

Loyal Poster

lizardman ((mummyman3))
Quick somebody fill me in!!! I finally have a day off!! please use these guidelines to help assure i understand *cough cough* sore throat sucks...

Locations of characters:

time of day:

Whos with who:

Story so far in detail:

Penelope and Aki still asleep I presume.
You character I am not sure, asleep with them?
Ajax, again I am not sure.
Two newbies are walking towards base (my twins).
Silver and Hannah are chasing after Nikolai who is kidnapping Anarchy (but they won't be for much longer since Nikolai needs to escape).
Guy from Infinity... Not sure, but Cloud has vanished completely since Kato dropped out.
Nami and... Roran (needs to commit his name to memory, dammit) are somewhere together.

Day. Light outside. That's all I can say.

Who's with who is provided above.

Yeah, I suck at catching up myself since I just returned to post for my characters yesterday since sustaining the arm injury.

Loyal Poster

mightypyro
I won't be able to post until tonight after I get off work. Do just loose nikolai, and I will resume with him tonight

If I can get around to posting today (need to clean) then I will lose him in Hannah's post. If I can't get around to posting today, then I apologize.

Loyal Poster

Off to go clean now. Be back to post... Whenever I have the time. Peace.
Soon i will be making a D&D Rp and was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this with me?

Loyal Poster

mightypyro
Soon i will be making a D&D Rp and was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this with me?

You just killed Penelope....

Loyal Poster

I seriously don't know how to handle... Losing two amazing people in less then 24 hours.....
Kimbley of Chaos
I seriously don't know how to handle... Losing two amazing people in less then 24 hours.....

Normally I give people brutal deaths but I liked cloud and hope Kato returns so he just left. Penny. I looked her as a character and I hope zealous returns. But she doesn't have the same skill set. I will gladly aloe her to make a new character is she returns but I tried to give her a proper send of
Kimbley of Chaos
mightypyro

She said she was leaving because if classes. She is welcome to return I will take her back. Sounds like a break up.......

Loyal Poster

mightypyro
Kimbley of Chaos

Normally I give people brutal deaths but I liked cloud and hope Kato returns so he just left. Penny. I looked her as a character and I hope zealous returns. But she doesn't have the same skill set. I will gladly aloe her to make a new character is she returns but I tried to give her a proper send of

See, I liked Cloud, too. I just ******** wish you would tell me things before you up and kill the character so I don't scrunch up in my chair in tears going, "Holy s**t, not Penelope."

Loyal Poster

mightypyro
Kimbley of Chaos
mightypyro

She said she was leaving because if classes. She is welcome to return I will take her back. Sounds like a break up.......

Kato dropped out, her sister has been away, and so has the boyfriend. Those three are connected in real life. We are most likely gonna lose them, too. In that case if we do, we lose four people.

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

I'm really sorry everyone on my lack of posting.
My I had a family member pass away and I had to out of town for a bit.
so anyways what did i miss. ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces