Welcome to Gaia! ::

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Haha. Unfortunately, I am the worst at romantic styled interactions. I don't mean this in any offensive form, but I strictly RP everything but romantically involved situations. Though, I am somewhat tempted just because I like your characters personality. I think the dynamic could be very interesting.

I just had a fangirl overload moment when I posted that because I found those two cute images, and had jealous playing so I was like, "Gotta post it!" xD
I mean I am really bad at romance too. We could develop our romance shtuff together. Because even in RL when I like someone or something I just.... Friendzone it while trying to be with it? Like, awkward bro-ish hug while saying, "I like you". o^o

Ah, I get that. No worries and no judgement here XD I've done the same thing. Still though, I find the very close friendship dynamic more interesting than the romance. Perhaps you have seen The Walking Dead, and the relationship between Daryl and Beth. It's not romantic, but it's just like the closest kind of friends. It's very touching and more impacting compared to the usual love-interest.
It's also partly for my own reason. I have personal issues with that kind of RP involvement because of my own proverbially unimportant and irrelevant back story.

I get it.
OMG! Why did you have to bring up Beth.... ;u;
And goddamit. I typed this well written and beautiful post and then I hit send.... My internet crapped out and now its gone! Curse you internet gods and keeping my character from being the smart-a**!

I know, I still cannot comprehend what happened....I just...I can't.
Huehuehuehueh. I love it when the internet just throws every kind of wrench into your plans. Makes the day so much better.

It was just to unexpected. It was like, "Yay! Wait..... OH THE HUMANITY!!!! I shall murder every inch of the director and writer's traitorous souls for going through with that." I personally love how Keegan Michael Key put it in the after show. How he was being delusional, and if I can remember he said something along the lines of, "Oh look Beth has jelly on her hair. And a gun went off but its okay, everyones fine. That jelly is probably because she is in the arms of a cop, who we all know needs their dough-y-treats."
Im sure thats way off so you should just look up that episode of the talking dead to see what I mean.

Well I recovered most of the concept from the last post. I think I did better with it second go around actually.
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Yep...It was horrid. Daryl's whimpers nearly killed me. I arose from my seat after it ended and didn't know how to continue on with my life.
Lovely post by the way. As I was writing mine, I imagined him speaking in an Irish accent despite being half Japanese.
Irish accents sound pleasing though.

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Yep...It was horrid. Daryl's whimpers nearly killed me. I arose from my seat after it ended and didn't know how to continue on with my life.
Lovely post by the way. As I was writing mine, I imagined him speaking in an Irish accent despite being half Japanese.
Irish accents sound pleasing though.

First. I hated that episode of the walking dead. Came within an inch of swearing it off completely. But no one puts Daryl in the corner.

Second you two are both goof balls. The good kind though. Lightens up the threads.

Third. work has been kicking my butt lately and im sorry i haven't posted much. but im off for atleast a day. so i shall be more active after tonight.
Get ready. the Beacon is active, and the mission is now being rushed. Shuttle will have some weaponsm I will be updating the first page a bit over the next couple of days with more info on that and other things. I am however concerned, seems only half of our members are actively posting. Im going to need everyone to post something at some point today in this OOC thread as well as a In character post in the main thread. If by midnight tonight all members that came down from space are to be on the roof. anyone that is not will be assumed dead and there profiles taken down. Not trying to be D*** or anything but if your not going to post then the spot would be better filled by another.

Storm19

SenorSaphire

RaysofDarkness

McGirthy

Mikethepunkguy85

NAUGHTY DISTRACTION

SenorSaphire

riku6694

Friendly Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
mightypyro
Get ready. the Beacon is active, and the mission is now being rushed. Shuttle will have some weaponsm I will be updating the first page a bit over the next couple of days with more info on that and other things. I am however concerned, seems only half of our members are actively posting. Im going to need everyone to post something at some point today in this OOC thread as well as a In character post in the main thread. If by midnight tonight all members that came down from space are to be on the roof. anyone that is not will be assumed dead and there profiles taken down. Not trying to be D*** or anything but if your not going to post then the spot would be better filled by another.

Storm19

SenorSaphire

RaysofDarkness

McGirthy

Mikethepunkguy85

NAUGHTY DISTRACTION

SenorSaphire

riku6694

Hey, I'm here. I'll hop down in the supply drop now biggrin

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume

Edit: I quoted you then forgot to respond. Lemme fix that.

I saw him start to tear up and I just had to pause it and cry myself. Cried myself to sleep that night.

Oh thanks! Its weird I have never heard either of those accents actually so I dunno what he truly sounds like. >w<

mightypyro

Heh, no one ******** with Daryl in the first place. #1 rule.

Thank ya! Its my sole purpose to---- Oh hey! I see a pudding pouch on the... Wait what was I saying?

Anyway, I see. Its fine. I actually got to school today and then found out I had no finals till Wednesday. Called up mom to come home and post. I may not even go tomorrow. =w=
Kimbley of Chaos

Agreed. Very emotional.
Just think of Lucky charms for an Irish accent. Very stereotypical, I am sorry to all Irishmen.
Japanese accent is more like broken-ish English.

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Apologies, dears. I've been at a Steampunk Yule ball allw eekend...working on posting here shortly.

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos

Agreed. Very emotional.
Just think of Lucky charms for an Irish accent. Very stereotypical, I am sorry to all Irishmen.
Japanese accent is more like broken-ish English.

I see. Well that makes some-what sense. Poor Irishmen. (Weird, I have Irish in me and I don't know anything of that heritage.)

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume

Can't decide if I want her to go fight the dead, or if I want her to fight the dead and then need help because she will get overwhelmed. Your thoughts?
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Can't decide if I want her to go fight the dead, or if I want her to fight the dead and then need help because she will get overwhelmed. Your thoughts?

I would suggest keeping close for now. Everyone should begin sounding off in response to what MightyPyro called out earlier. Should keep chaos to a minimum while he figures out who is still active and what will begin happening once we find out.

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

I would suggest keeping close for now. Everyone should begin sounding off in response to what MightyPyro called out earlier. Should keep chaos to a minimum while he figures out who is still active and what will begin happening once we find out.

Alright. I'll just leave my character as is until something eventful happens. =w=
im going to start updating the first page in a moment i will post in a bit.

Loyal Poster

mightypyro
im going to start updating the first page in a moment i will post in a bit.

A'ight.
Made the two of you my new Thread Mods

Kimbley of Chaos

Kato X Yume

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items