Welcome to Gaia! ::

ktserk8

gasp! i seem to have found myself an internet girlfriend then! what a lovely new occurrence XD this is going to be a blast!

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

Be Zealous

Hello scrumptious kitten new person. I would put my creepy face image here to greet you, but its so many pages back...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrat's on finding a internet girlfriend!

Anyway, welcome to our humble chaotic role-play.

Loyal Poster

Little tid bit guys! I always have a no pants day. This years no pants day is this Saturday. No this does not mean we walk around in our underwear (unless we are in our house) just that we can't wear pants or shorts. Skirts and dresses only! I even had some guys do it last year...
Anyway, I wanna know if someone will join me in this ridiculous made up holiday tradition? @w@

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loyal Poster

Mikethepunkguy85

Aw, I missed hearing the fun fact when you welcomed them!

Hannah misses out on everything when she goes and tries to be a hero. xD

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume

How many posts you wanna go before we get to them?
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Not too many since the main focus is on the new group coming off the freshly landed shuttle. I suggest making one post each that's perhaps a little more lengthy, then one of us makes another post mentioning our return.
That sound good?

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Not too many since the main focus is on the new group coming off the freshly landed shuttle. I suggest making one post each that's perhaps a little more lengthy, then one of us makes another post mentioning our return.
That sound good?

Alright. Once I am done kicking Fefnir's a** in this game I will write up the lengthy post! :3
Is it okay if I make your character trip and drop her a couple times, by the way?
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

That sound good?

Alright. Once I am done kicking Fefnir's a** in this game I will write up the lengthy post! :3
Is it okay if I make your character trip and drop her a couple times, by the way?

I don't trip.
I'm as nimble as a seahorse.

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

That sound good?

I don't trip.

Okay say they got attacked, can he drop her?
Or he sets her somewhere, I write about her being alone, and then Cloud comes back near the end of my post. That way in your post you could write a bit about setting her down and what it was from your perspective when you had been gone then when you came back for her. ouo
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

That sound good?

I don't trip.

Or he sets her somewhere, I write about her being alone, and then Cloud comes back near the end of my post. That way in your post you could write a bit about setting her down and what it was from your perspective when you had been gone then when you came back for her. ouo

We could do that, but for you to post first about it would be backwards writing...Since I would be the one to take action, it would be odd to have you explain my actions before I even make them.
What you could do is: You post and introduce the threat, I post and take care of the threat, then you post about us regrouping with the others?

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

That sound good?

I don't trip.

We could do that, but for you to post first about it would be backwards writing...Since I would be the one to take action, it would be odd to have you explain my actions before I even make them.
What you could do is: You post and introduce the threat, I post and take care of the threat, then you post about us regrouping with the others?

Yeee, I guess. I just don't want to make a mistake in my post and then end up controlling your character or something. =w=
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

That sound good?

I don't trip.

Yeee, I guess. I just don't want to make a mistake in my post and then end up controlling your character or something. =w=

I agree, but miniscule things are fine. Bigger things like tripping, or dropping an injured person, that's a little more serious. Especially because of the way I've designed my character. Those are very out-of-character actions for him.

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

I don't trip.

I agree, but miniscule things are fine. Bigger things like tripping, or dropping an injured person, that's a little more serious. Especially because of the way I've designed my character. Those are very out-of-character actions for him.

Alright then! Gonna work on my post now since I just finished kicking Fafnir's a** again.

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume

Had he ever realized she is shirtless? xD She's gonna comment on that...
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Had he ever realized she is shirtless? xD She's gonna comment on that...

Oh crap. I completely forgot about that! Now that would make him drop her! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces