Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Out of Character Disscussion for The Role-Play Infected Shall Take Place here.

Visit the Character Thread to see all Character currently in the Role-Play
Anyone have anyplace in particular they wish to land?

RaysofDarkness

McGirthy

NAUGHTY DISTRACTION

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
mightypyro

RaysofDarkness

McGirthy

NAUGHTY DISTRACTION

Boca Raton Florida so I can kill my zombie self lol
NAUGHTY DISTRACTION
mightypyro

RaysofDarkness

McGirthy

NAUGHTY DISTRACTION

Boca Raton Florida so I can kill my zombie self lol

okay ill let the pilot know
We land in Florida
Mikethepunkguy85
So I Can Jump In, Where Are We? I See We Are In Florida, But Like Where Is Everyone At?
You Erik have to come down on the second ship. You may still post but you are in The Infinity orbiting earth
Alright Cool.

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

Hello scoundrels, I mean new play-mates.
Salutations!

Kimbley of Chaos

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Salutations!

Kimbley of Chaos

Wow, your avatar is lovely.

Anyway, how are you?
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Salutations!

Kimbley of Chaos

Anyway, how are you?

Thank you! Yours as well biggrin I am here and there. Jet lagged due to flying today, but ready to wind down for the night on the forums. How about yourself?

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Salutations!

Kimbley of Chaos

Anyway, how are you?

Thank you! Yours as well biggrin I am here and there. Jet lagged due to flying today, but ready to wind down for the night on the forums. How about yourself?

Oh thank you. >///< Nobody has complimented me on it since I haven't changed it in...
114 days. Technically longer but it shows my last change as 114 days because 114 days ago is when I had to add the tail...
Stop rattling on.
And I see. I have never been up in the air before. Strictly grounded. (Heh, and I am a grounder in the RP. Guess its fate.)
Actually, I am pretty bored at this very moment. Waiting to see if someone will drag me into the action towards the group, or post a second time and throw Hannah towards climbing to the roof.
Mostly I guess I am just watching anime while I wait to see the results.
=w=
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Salutations!

Kimbley of Chaos

Anyway, how are you?

Oh thank you. >///< Nobody has complimented me on it since I haven't changed it in...
114 days. Technically longer but it shows my last change as 114 days because 114 days ago is when I had to add the tail...
Stop rattling on.
And I see. I have never been up in the air before. Strictly grounded. (Heh, and I am a grounder in the RP. Guess its fate.)
Actually, I am pretty bored at this very moment. Waiting to see if someone will drag me into the action towards the group, or post a second time and throw Hannah towards climbing to the roof.
=w=

No one has ever complimented mine either, so that makes us even! It was my first time since I was six flying today. Pretty scary, but also really beautiful~. I shall make it a point to drag you into the chaos then! I understand the feeling of boredom, so I shall bump into your character as soon as possible c:

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Salutations!

Kimbley of Chaos

Anyway, how are you?

Stop rattling on.
=w=

No one has ever complimented mine either, so that makes us even! It was my first time since I was six flying today. Pretty scary, but also really beautiful~. I shall make it a point to drag you into the chaos then! I understand the feeling of boredom, so I shall bump into your character as soon as possible c:

Cool. And I would go flying, but at the same time it seems pretty scary. And yay! Thank you! I just told my friend to join, and so I am pretty excited about this RP. x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff