Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Melody of the Flames
I left for 10 minute and this place turn into who you guys would want to have fun with my god. Did I go one the wrong thread

Oh don't act like you wouldn't!!

Canny Trickster

go on with her story. entertain us.

Canny Trickster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHhwWcYHnL4

watching the cutscenes for DA origins as a movie. Game movies are pretty good sometimes.

Canny Trickster

U.S.A. - Kentucky.

Eastern Pacific time. -05:00.

it's 12:10 right now

Conservative Gaian

I do but I am not open about it razz

Demonic Associate

7,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
xD We have a lot of mages.

Canny Trickster

and I'm the only templar.... feels like I'm facing the firin' squad...

Conservative Gaian

I am a mage that fights with a blade... the reason im most likely hated the most by templars. Ohh and Korinzu was nice meeting you lol

Conservative Gaian

hydrophonics

well, there's likeā€¦ two or three rouges as well?
        although all these apostate mages begs the question of why they'd be against the man crusading for absolute mage freedom in the first place.

My character is asking that to the guard in the post I have saved on word rofl. Also did anyone realize that the thread is open and no one posted yet

Canny Trickster

While likely this man's idea of liberty for mages coincides with our apostate characters, perhaps your characters should realize it's the way it's being going about they can't agree with. It's a method that will only garner more hate and fear from the people of thedas, eventuall until everyone who is not a mage will seek out to kill every mage.

in the end, it would become a holocaust, but for mages instead of jews. Trying to avoid such a fate, they join only on the reason that they want mages to earn their freedom without that threat.

Canny Trickster

hydrophonics

well, there's likeā€¦ two or three rouges as well?
        although all these apostate mages begs the question of why they'd be against the man crusading for absolute mage freedom in the first place.

four mages, two rogues, and my one templar warrior.

Conservative Gaian

korinzu
While likely this man's idea of liberty for mages coincides with our apostate characters, perhaps your characters should realize it's the way it's being going about they can't agree with. It's a method that will only garner more hate and fear from the people of thedas, eventuall until everyone who is not a mage will seek out to kill every mage.

in the end, it would become a holocaust, but for mages instead of jews. Trying to avoid such a fate, they join only on the reason that they want mages to earn their freedom without that threat.

My character is blinded with hatred on Templars you know that. lol she joined cause it was either join and stop the pain of future mage;s or die... If she had the option to join the rebels though she would of in a heart beat

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames
korinzu

My character is blinded with hatred on Templars you know that. lol she joined cause it was either join and stop the pain of future mage;s or die... If she had the option to join the rebels though she would of in a heart beat
this is the same explanation I gave you last night. Just giving it to hydro now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff