Welcome to Gaia! ::

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
SunShine Boo

I don't really see anything wrong with it.
It's a good character.
One thing that I would like for you to change is the biography a little bit.
Since everyone's character will start out in Denerim (at least in the start of the rp) it will be a bit hard for Arya to be apart of that if she's stuck at the Black Hand's base.

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Swagni
SunShine Boo

I don't really see anything wrong with it.
It's a good character.
One thing that I would like for you to change is the biography a little bit.
Since everyone's character will start out in Denerim (at least in the start of the rp) it will be a bit hard for Arya to be apart of that if she's stuck at the Black Hand's base.

Will do that then~ 8D

Conservative Gaian

Honnestly the story sort of hurt my character background unless she would of been there fighting during the first arrival of the darkspawn. Also its gonna be fun her with templars if the mages actually suppose to accept them.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Username: ArchMageZer0
Character Name: Lilith Anders Wright
Race: Human
Orientation: Bisexual
Religion: Atheist
Class: Mage
Specialization: [Force Mage]
Skills: [Master Survival] - [Master Herbalism] - [Master Poison-Making] - [Master Poison-Making] - [Master Coercion]
Talents/Spells: [Fist of the Maker] - [Telekinetic Blast] - [Gravitic Ring] - [Firestorm] [Fireball]
Equipment:
- [X Set]: Staff and leather cloak
- [Accessories]: N/A
- [Misc.]: N/A
Personality: Lilith is a kind and nice girl. She doesn't like fighting. But god damn she will finish a fight. She's also loyal to her friends or those she's close to. She doesn't believe in the maker. She only believes in what she can see, hear and experience. She really likes to go out on walks and practice her magic. She's a mage first and a woman second. She spend a lot of time thinking about love. But she does think a lot about making friends. All she wants in life is to make a lot of friends.
Biography: Lilith grew up in the wilds away from most of the major cities. She grew up with her apostate father. Both of them were apostates. She was taught all about magic from her father. She also learned about demons and the maker. But she never believed in the maker. She's a atheist. She and her mother got along just fine. Even though her Mother isn't a apostate. Growing up she had to learned how to tell the difference between a guy in armor and a templar. Her family kept her a secret from the world. Because if the world found out she was a apostate. She would be sent away to one of the circles.

Lilith was protected from the templars all her life. Now it's her turn to protect young apostates from the templars. She's not one to forgive templars for their actions. She believes the templars are worse then demons. Her father taught her all about demons and how they tried to get into the world through mages.
Appearance: [x]
Other: anything else?

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
so is someone going to create a thread we can rp in?

Conservative Gaian

ArchMageZer0

The link is on page two its just not started yet but the thread is in the works.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Melody of the Flames
ArchMageZer0

The link is on page two its just not started yet but the thread is in the works.

sorry but i can't find the link

Conservative Gaian

ArchMageZer0

. Here is a link to the thread.

Thats the link.

((Ps: Sorry if I sound grumpy just not happy with something right now))

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Melody of the Flames
ArchMageZer0

. Here is a link to the thread.

Thats the link.

((Ps: Sorry if I sound grumpy just not happy with something right now))

thanks

Canny Trickster

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
J4CK0FH34RT5

SunShine Boo

Sympathetic Apathetic

korinzu

Melody of the Flames

hydrophonics

SummerFM

Alright everyone, the full skeleton is up, feel free to fill that out if you already sent your reserve.

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Officially done! [/throws hands in the air]
Now, let's go to work and work ma pretty a**, after what I'll come back home and probably work on my first post! o3o

Conservative Gaian

Anyone has an idea on how a Mage that hates templar that fought Darkspawn in Ferelden would join this group that want to kill a mage that is trying to get liberty for mages

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Melody of the Flames
Anyone has an idea on how a Mage that hates templar that found Darkspawn in Ferelden would join this group that want to kill a mage that is trying to get liberty for mages

MY HEAD!!! x-x
Well... your character is a Dalish, so why would she care for human mages? Maybe she was sent by her Keeper as promised aid for King Alistair and shizzle?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff