Welcome to Gaia! ::

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames

actually I think I'll go with some five finger death punch or Chimaira, keep it heavy.

Conservative Gaian

korinzu
Melody of the Flames

actually I think I'll go with some five finger death punch or Chimaira, keep it heavy.

I will check the song out after the students finish there test so the class can be done till after lunch lol. Either way I will check the songs but I will most likely stick to In the End and might switch depending on how the story goes to either one step closer or somewhere I belong

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames
korinzu
Melody of the Flames

I will check the song out after the students finish there test so the class can be done till after lunch lol. Either way I will check the songs but I will most likely stick to In the End and might switch depending on how the story goes to either one step closer or somewhere I belong
I meant for me. Not you. your good with linkin park

Conservative Gaian

korinzu

Sorry miss understood. I finally changed the avatar was tired always seeing the same thing and saw this one for dirt cheap gonna do until I get the money for the one I really want which is 12 billion gold.... I really want to cry thinking since I did not get 1 bill yet most i ever had at once is 850mill

Conservative Gaian

hydrophonics
Melody of the Flames

jesus christ. the inflation here is getting outta hand.

also: hi there, s'up?

Inflation?

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames
hydrophonics
Melody of the Flames

jesus christ. the inflation here is getting outta hand.

also: hi there, s'up?

Inflation?
rising of prices.

Canny Trickster

hydrophonics
Melody of the Flames

inflation. in the economic sense.
        a increase in prices and corresponding fall in the purchasing power of money.
        prices are going up without the value of the money going up.
welcome to america

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Right, after playing DA2 for 2h? (Purely cause I couldn't get Hawk to look good, so I restarted the game like... three times. XD) I finally meet up with Fenris<3.... That guy.... mhhhhhhhmmmmm! If I was in a pixel world, I would.

Canny Trickster

SunShine Boo
Right, after playing DA2 for 2h? (Purely cause I couldn't get Hawk to look good, so I restarted the game like... three times. XD) I finally meet up with Fenris<3.... That guy.... mhhhhhhhmmmmm! If I was in a pixel world, I would.

I always went for Isabela. and here's why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ7ON5FKfXk

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
korinzu
SunShine Boo

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ7ON5FKfXk

Sex scene... OH HOW DID I KNOW I WONDER!!

Mind you, Fenris was really hot in his sex scene with Hawk too... >3>;; BAH!

Anyway, I'm wondering if I should re-use my intro/escape post in my intro post, or should I just get on with her story. Any thoughts?

Conservative Gaian

I left for 10 minute and this place turn into who you guys would want to have fun with my god. Did I go one the wrong thread

Canny Trickster

SunShine Boo
korinzu
SunShine Boo

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ7ON5FKfXk

Sex scene... OH HOW DID I KNOW I WONDER!!

Mind you, Fenris was really hot in his sex scene with Hawk too... >3>;; BAH!

Anyway, I'm wondering if I should re-use my intro/escape post in my intro post, or should I just get on with her story. Any thoughts?
the sex scene, and the bit of comedy with the knives before they even get their clothes off. that was hilarious for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff