Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Gaian

Um you might want to read her pass... She has no keeper anymore that is. She passed away which from what im thinking before the darkspawn where completely stopped. She has no idea who Alistair would be or anything about grey warden but was hunted down by templars which she avoid killing them unless she was forced.

Canny Trickster

well let's see. I just sent in my profile, my character was invited to the group on the condition of a hallenge. Sunshine boo 'm using your character a bit here, not much just the black hand. My character had to lead a group ofunique individuals and contingents of soldiers and templars to eradicate the black hand. This was the task he had to complete in order to gain admittance to this exclusive manhunt party.

Now, for you melody, while likely this man's idea of liberty for mages coincides with your characters, perhaps you character should realize it's the way it's being going about she can't agree with. It's a method that will only garner more hate and fear from the people of thedas, eventuall until everyone who is not a mage will seek out to kill every mage.

in the end, it would become a holocaust, but for mages instead of jews. Trying to avoid such a fate, she joins only on the reason that she wants mages to earn their freedom without that threat.

Conservative Gaian

korinzu

Interesting point. Though its like I said about her personality which is one of her big things is she would rather get eaten by a dragon then accepting help from a Templar. She really does not like Templar even former ones aka Alistar would just be a disaster waiting to happened. Though joining the side that is against the rebels would not mean that they will not turn on her during or even after the fact and As an Dailish Elf you are not accepting of humans much in the first place meaning She will not trust more then two words that comes out of there lips. The big problem is she is also screwed up in the head and would most likely be seen as a traitor pretty fast since she will not be careful with her magic and will most likely land doing friendly fire. I always land on making the hardest character to place in the story lol.

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
korinzu

Oh, right cool! So... just to make sure, you gonna be pretty much the one leading the ambush on The Black Hands Company camp? Cooooool 8D

Would you mind if our character crossed paths for like split of a second in that camp? Or would it be safer for Arya not to be in his way?

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames

Interesting point. Though its like I said about her personality which is one of her big things is she would rather get eaten by a dragon then accepting help from a Templar. She really does not like Templar even former ones aka Alistar would just be a disaster waiting to happened. Though joining the side that is against the rebels would not mean that they will not turn on her during or even after the fact and As an Dailish Elf you are not accepting of humans much in the first place meaning She will not trust more then two words that comes out of there lips. The big problem is she is also screwed up in the head and would most likely be seen as a traitor pretty fast since she will not be careful with her magic and will most likely land doing friendly fire. I always land on making the hardest character to place in the story lol.

SunShine Boo

Oh, right cool! So... just to make sure, you gonna be pretty much the one leading the ambush on The Black Hands Company camp? Cooooool 8D

Would you mind if our character crossed paths for like split of a second in that camp? Or would it be safer for Arya not to be in his way?

---------------------

well, I'm kinda hoping I can sway it so that my character is the unofficial leader of this group, or the official leader. Because my character is a former templar, but he's killed templars to ensure the freedom of mages before. He supports mage freedom, so in the instance that if she were to rebel at the concept of a group, he could at least vouch for her. Wouldn't be the first time he's had a dagger at his back held by an ally. Al though it could also be likely, that, he'd rather die than accept help from a templar. But what if she owes her contiued life to one? AKA, she owes a life debt to a templar for saving her life while she was unconscious or cornered, ie, my character, and is joining this group to repay this debt than to allow him to have any kind of gratification of saving her life.

---------------------------

Yes exactly boo, My character was specifically tasked because he has a mercenary reputation for leading groups of individuals to victory, or b his ladership he's capable of changing the flow of a battle in the favor of the side he's on. ANd since my character is a supporter of mage freedom, he'll likely be the one to have killed the blood mage to free the other mages, and allows a delay in pursueing the mages, hence why some escaped like your character.

and if you wanted them to have a brief enounter in the event, I see no problem with it, he won't raise his blade against some one who doesn't wish to fight.

Canny Trickster

korinzu
User Image

Name: Krieg

Race: Human

Origin: Chantry Orphan

Orientation: Heterosexual

Allegiance: Ferelden

Religion: Agnostic - Believes in the laws of nature and in what he can experience with his own senses in the moment.

Class: Warrior

Specialization: Templar - Champion

Equipment:
- [Volcanic Aurum Warrior Set]: Oathkeeper long sword, Large Round shield, Custom Heavy Armor,
- [Accessories]: Dawn and Dusk Rings. Blood of the warrior Amulet, Fencer's cinch Belt.
- [Misc.]: Traveling supplies in saddle bag, Knives, Cooking supplies.

Personality: Dedicated and kind to trusted individuals, krieg is a man whom most anyone can get along with. Very understanding with a good wealth of common sense and experience, as well as a general feeling of strength of will from him. Despite having been a Templar, he behaves casually and seems to be more open to like minded individuals. As an opponent, his is vicious, unrelenting, and intense, he will not hesitate to cut down one he sees as his enemy. However at first glance, he is noted to be intense, Meticulous and very active in whatever he's doing.

Biography: A dedicated young man, though unhappy with his placement in life. He was a chantry orphan and having nowhere to go or do, he accepted the offer to become a templar. He found the training to be something he liked, the discipline, and focus, as well as the skills. But he didn't like all the nonsense he was made to swallow about the Maker. So to drown it out, he conscripted into his own training of his mind and body, of tactics and how to survive on his own with no help. Nature and combat taught him more than any one at the templar training did. As he grew up, he took his vows and his lyrium. though thanks to his own self induced training, he realized what the lyrium was really doing to him.

Thusly he forcibly detoxed himself from it before it became too serious. He had some of the mages secretly help him do this, and in exchange, the mages would have his kindness and support. Later, He and a group of recruits, veterans and a small contingent of mages he knew, went to make a deal with a group of dwarves for a large shipment of processed lyrium for the mages needs in the circle. On the way back from receiving a lyrium shipment, the company of templars were assaulted by blood mages and Avvar barbarian blood thralls. Most of them were killed along with their knight captain, Only the mages, a few veteran templars and krieg himself remained. The templars intended to carry out their duty, but krieg and mages had other ideals. They killed the last remaining templars and Krieg exchanged his armor for one of the Avvar's armor. He and the mages left with the lyrium and made a life of their own anew.

Sometime later, Krieg has appeared as a wandering mercenary, travelling from one group and job to another with steed and Mabari in tow. Krieg has since then made a name for himself in mercenary circles, and recognizable by his custom armor, weapons, and his wild companions.
Both his horse and Mabari are wild, non domesticated which willow, his horse, he had saved from darkspawn, and his mabari Kallak, he found injured and nursed him to health and now neither will leave him alone. Krieg simply seeks something to make his new life and freedom worthwhile now with his wild companions. But when his greatest skills are all related to combat, what is he to do?

Induction: Krieg, and a small contingent of fellow mercenaries were hired by a high ranked individual working under king Allistair to deal with a issue regarding possible rebels. It was a mission to be carried out quietly, and quickly, to confirm, track down, and eliminate these rebels who wanted to start unrest because of their opposition to the ideals of King Allistair. It wasn't a long Campaign, but it was filled with one's share of action. Some of them died in the process, though, but those who remained were remembered as being more than just exceptional.

Krieg's skill and reputation with his achievements on who ever's side he was on kept growing, the Ferelden mercenary that could change the flow of battle with a single contingent of men. The man who felled more enemy mages than a whole party of templar Hunters. The man, whoc could even cook up dirt to taste good! That one was especially well known after an incident of cooking up an actual mud pie for a dwarf...

Mostly by impression under that ranked individual under the king's employ and his reputation got him the initial invite, but not all things are so easy. Upon answering the summons, Krieg was sent for a test. If he was truly as fearsome and skilled as his own reputation states, that with a small party of unique individuals and contingents of appropriated soldiers, he could accomplish any task set before him. Therefore, Krieg was tasked with the invasion and complete eradication of the Black Hand Company, the most Notorious Mercenary band in the history of Thedas, and the tallest order krieg has yet to fill.

However, with three pikes and upon them the heads of the company's Leader, his right hand the ex-templar, and his left hand the Blood mage woman, his task was successful, though there were some escapees, but the ones who could reform the group were dead, and so the rest were easier to kill or forced to escape. Thus earning his place in this new group of individuals setting out.

Other: His detoxing from the Lyrium exerted so much stress on his body that it turned his hair white. He's retained the glow of his eyes from when he still had the lyrium in his system, and the glow becomes brighter in response to his mental state. He's a damn good cook, able to make a meal out of the simplest, or barest of Ingredients. He can also track and hunt game. He's a casual smoker and smokes from a Briarwood pipe, he prefers fire smoke cured pipe weed, but he'll take what he can get. Has a horse he's named as willow, a loyal Mare and smart as a tac, and a mabari he found injured and nursed back to health, who now won't leave his side, named Kallak. Krieg actually got his start as a mercenary with a group known as the Black Company, a small but elite mercenary band that works as a strike force. Well educated in both academics, and war, the ladder of which he has significant experience in.

[imgleft]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Sephiroth__1/Dualvisual.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][size=24]Krieg[/size]
[size=18]---[/size][/align][size=11]
Krieg
[/size]

User Image
Krieg
---

Krieg

My character that I sent in to swagni

Conservative Gaian

I do not see my character even if she would of been saved by a former Templar joining in the same group as him that easily. There would be more chance of her being in prison and forced to join the group for her own freedom then anything else. But for that to happened I think it would need to be either the leader that recruits her or the one who runs it to okay it. Cause to Templars she is a apostate and most likely then not one that would of killed many of there friends when they went at her since she is skilled with a sword as well as magic. She is a Arcane Warrior after all.

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames
I do not see my character even if she would of been saved by a former Templar joining in the same group as him that easily. There would be more chance of her being in prison and forced to join the group for her own freedom then anything else. But for that to happened I think it would need to be either the leader that recruits her or the one who runs it to okay it. Cause to Templars she is a apostate and most likely then not one that would of killed many of there friends when they went at her since she is skilled with a sword as well as magic. She is a Arcane Warrior after all.

then how abut the classic route?

She's done some s**t, get's imprisoned, but her skills impress someone and she's offered an ultimatum. She's scheduled to be killed any so, Complete her task, and she's free to go her merry way or if she dies in the process, no loss no foul. Would she prefer to die with a sword in her hand on the battlefield, or with a rope around her neck on the gallows?

Conservative Gaian

Well the only reason I can think of her being locked up is for killing templars or just being a apostate in its self. Thought the apostate root would still cause death to the templars trying to get her there

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames
Well the only reason I can think of her being locked up is for killing templars or just being a apostate in its self. Thought the apostate root would still cause death to the templars trying to get her there

thenn kill a bunch of the. She's to be hanged publicly for her agravated crimes against the Templar order, but the fact she's able to kill may templars with a sword as an arcane warrior says something of her skill, so she'll be given the ultimatum for that reason.

And to make sure she stays with the group, one of the greatest templars of their age turned mercenary, krieg, will be her retainer until the task is complete. Or else she'll just run away I imagine.

sound good?

Conservative Gaian

lol why not its your head if she decides to bettray is probably on every templars head

Conservative Gaian

After killing twenty Templars in a sword fights she got caught after. Her skills where seen by many as a possible strength for them against the rebel as well since she was clearly not in any side being always alone when she was seen. She was schedule for hanging until the offer to join their side in exchange for her life. The part they never told her is she was going to be working with a former Templar

Sounds about right to ya?

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames
After killing twenty Templars in a sword fights she got caught after. Her skills where seen by many as a possible strength for them against the rebel as well since she was clearly not in any side being always alone when she was seen. She was schedule for hanging until the offer to join their side in exchange for her life. The part they never told her is she was going to be working with a former Templar

Sounds about right to ya?
sounds good. And when she finds ut she's working witha temlar, she tries to kill him, but their fight ends a draw, something that's hasn't happened to either of them in a long long time, which makes her reconsider her initial point of view. well, either a draw, or she loses, your pick.

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Alright everyone, the thread is now complete! (My profile is also finished, so yeah razz )
Now we just need to have one more guy join and we're pretty much ready to go.

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Let's start on the intro post!! 8D
Any specific place where our characters need to go to when arriving to Denerim, or just the castle?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff