Welcome to Gaia! ::

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
I allowed two specializations for more unique characters. If you were one of the people who just chose one I still allowed you to just chose one.
If you want to add a second specialization feel free to let me know and I will edit it in the profiles thread.

Conservative Gaian

korinzu
Any mage regardless of specialization, utilize mana as their energy source for spells, as warriors utilize stamina as their enery source for Talents.

Arcane warrior is a sustained spell for mages, and thus has a Mana Upkeep, which limits their available mana they have left to use, the same as a sustained state like berserker for warriors, which has a stamina upkeep and limits their available stamina. they have left to use.

A templar's Cleanse Area Talent dispels enemy mage's magick, including sustained spells.

Meh either way she can still fight you with a blade and is good with it. And you use that you would neutralise everyone in the party that no one will help you since it does friendly fire as well. My character spills templars blood. So you use it she can still fight you compare most mage types. Also its still a unique mage style none the less that makes her most likely a treat which is the whole purpose of this character

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Swagni
I allowed two specializations for more unique characters. If you were one of the people who just chose one I still allowed you to just chose one.
If you want to add a second specialization feel free to let me know and I will edit it in the profiles thread.

Liiiisten~....

User Image

I know I've been such a pain to you. And I thank you for keepin' up with my moaning for so long!.... Buuuut... do you think we could start without the fourth guy, then he could join us later on, whenever we would find him, say.... a companion we meet along the way... 8D

Canny Trickster

I say go ahead

Conservative Gaian

Swagni

I would pick another but we have too many mages and i think everything is taken and I do not want to add Battlemind then I would be way to dangerous when i can use my magic in the front lines. I wish I could take one of the warriors with my mage since I already using armor and a blade rofl cause Reaver would work well for my character. Either way if I do take a second one I would want Shapeshifter if I can turn to any animals I want I do not want spider or bear rofl

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
We will probably start later today.
But first I must finish my homework. Once I get that done ill work on the intro post that will get everyone situated with what is going on . (The whole Dm post thing I mentioned earlier)
I might end up taking the last spot myself tbh. We could use a dwarf warrior (since we don't need anymore mages or rogues xD.)

Conservative Gaian

Swagni
We will probably start later today.
But first I must finish my homework. Once I get that done ill work on the intro post that will get everyone situated with what is going on . (The whole Dm post thing I mentioned earlier)
I might end up taking the last spot myself tbh. We could use a dwarf warrior (since we don't need anymore mages or rogues xD.)

I am going to have to scrap my first post that i have on word wont I lol

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Melody of the Flames

Hopefully not, but who knows razz

Conservative Gaian

Swagni
Melody of the Flames

Hopefully not, but who knows razz

The post covers me leaving jail with the guard and getting at the meeting area its also over eight hundred words which is why I hope its usable or im gonna be sad

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
korinzu

hydrophonics

Melody of the Flames

SunShine Boo

ArchMageZer0

summerFM

Ok I am just about to open the rp up.
If you havent turned your profile in do so soon because I will not allow you to post until it is turned into me and on the profiles thread.
There is a new post that is up on the main thread that you all should check out, because it is important for you all to know that information.
Just in case you are too lazy to click over there here it is razz
Plot Moving Posts

Sometimes there will be posts made by me that will show up after a time skip of a change in locations. These posts will give the situation the group is currently in.
Some examples could be: The group has suddenly found themselves in front of a battle between a tribe of Dalish and a mercenary group. The battle seems to be rather even and it is up to the group on whether they should participate in the battle or not.
Or
After a good night's rest at the Tavern every one of the members feel significantly refreshed. It is early morning and the nearly daily rains has ceased.
Edit: This layout will also be used when I personally control one of more of these characters.
Stuff like that.
The layout will look like this:

User Image
User Image User Image User Image
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image User Image
User Image

(The X's signify that certain major charactrs are not in within the area. If there isnt an x over their face it means they are present and can be interacted with. I will be personally controlling these five characters for plot purposes.)

Please do not post until you have at least seen this post filled out with the current situation all of your character should be in.
After you see this layout posted feel free to go ahead. smile

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
korinzu

hydrophonics

Melody of the Flames

SunShine Boo

ArchMageZer0

summerFM

Post is up, feel free to read it and start the rp. smile
I will have my post sometime later today, I have a couple things to do first.

Conservative Gaian

"looks around and pokes the dead chat." What happened so many people where excited for this and only three posted out of 7.

Canny Trickster

Conservative Gaian

Am I the only one that only two are at the write location? Me I got pretty much dragged there and the mage for hire walked there didnt see her but I cannot blame her for that one

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames
Am I the only one that only two are at the write location? Me I got pretty much dragged there and the mage for hire walked there didnt see her but I cannot blame her for that one
I stared off outside of denerim, my guy just got his letter and he's headed for the castle right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff