Created by: - Swagni
Inspired by: - The Dragon Age Series
Literacy lvl: - Semi Lit - Lit

Main Thread

Formerly known as "Anyone interested in a Dragon Age Rp"

Canny Trickster

I'll take you up n that offer

Conservative Gaian

If you are still planning on this I do know a bit about the world so I could join would just need to think of a character but it would be interesting depending what you are going for obviously.

Versatile Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm in if this is still a thing.
I could always go for a DA RP!

Canny Trickster

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/dragon-age-the-black-company/t.70067105/

this was a really good dragon age rp I was in three years ago. Well made and good story. Perhaps you can gather some inspiration from it or use some of the elements within it. Whatever you do, if you make a DA RP, I will most certainly join sir.

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Definitely! When you have it build, PM a link!

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Swagni

korinzu

Melody of the Flames

J4CK0FH34RT5

Sympathetic Apathetic

I WANT! ME ME ME!!! I WANT!!!
HUMAN MAGE!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! PICK ME!!!

[/continuosly jumps up and down]

..... Unless I'll start on making the basics now to kill some time and then you can see how you like it.....? >u>
Yes. I might just do that. Not sure what we should go with tho....

My idea would be to have a group of freshly recruited Wardens in original DA timeline. That way we could have s**t loads of story to fall on if we get stuck and could have LOADS of cool cameos from the game. Could have our group meeting Alistair and Zervan, possibly bumping into some other cannon characters, even from DA2 (cause to think about it, Champion escaped Lothering when it got attacked by Darkspawn, which means when Grey Warden was in Lothering, Champion would have been there too!! Lol XD Anyway).

EVEN BETTER!! Our character bump into dead Alistair who has treaties with him and a scroll with their original plan (Plot of the game), and so we just pick up from there, for Duncan and other Gray Wardens! D':

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
SunShine Boo

That idea could work, but I feel like we would be just running through the same things that were in the game.
I was probably thinking of it being set some like 50 years or so after Origins and Inquisition (there wouldn't be much of a throwback to Inquisition because well none of us have probably played it yet razz )

Sympathetic Apathetic

korinzu

J4CK0FH34RT5

Melody of the Flames

Overall I should have a thread going within a couple days. I have Wednesday off so expect it no later than then. smile

Versatile Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Swagni

SunShine Boo

Sympathetic Apathetic

korinzu

Melody of the Flames

Whelp I have the hype! lol
As for race/class/gender I'm open for just about anything so, i guess I'll see what is missing when we get going and fill in the blanks if that even becomes an issue.

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Swagni

korinzu

Melody of the Flames

J4CK0FH34RT5

Sympathetic Apathetic

Yup!! I've got the hype too!!

Just wanted to let you guys know. If you want I could make a nice and simple, but neat and easy for the eye layout for this group ^^ Just so you know.

Conservative Gaian

I need to learn to make a good layout the best I know how to do was a picture and the name not used to this since when I first joined Gaia (different account since I lost it back in 200 cool we did not need the layouts

Versatile Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Melody of the Flames

I'm not that great at layouts either, but I have one I reuse for everything
vv Example vv This is a possible character I may use but again I haven't decided what to do yet.

User Image
Celia Allison
Dalish Rouge

Theme: This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars
With: People

A warning to the people,
The good and the evil,
This is war

Text "Talk" Text again

It's the moment of truth, and the moment to lie,
The moment to live and the moment to die,
The moment to fight, the moment to fight,
To fight, to fight, to fight!

((OOC))

Conservative Gaian

User Image

I just made this in like 10 minutes earlier its made for this one just idk the quality is crap lol

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
You see, I don't usually do much edit on photoshop or anything, everything I do is really simple. XD I might look for something to show you all~

Canny Trickster

my only rquest in all this. Allow for the use of unique weapons and armors, and no battle system. Let's keep tis old school

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff