Welcome to Gaia! ::

Estiia's Compadre

Conservative Bidder

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
SunShine Boo

The group can all start arriving at the city of Denerim. That or they can already be there. It will be early in the morning. One thing that all people will have in common is that they will receive a letter from the king to report to the castle by noon.
When we get our last person in the rp I'll make a post that full assesses the situation. (kind like what a DM does when they start a DND campaign)

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Swagni
SunShine Boo

The group can all start arriving at the city of Denerim. That or they can already be there. It will be early in the morning. One thing that all people will have in common is that they will receive a letter from the king to report to the castle by noon.
When we get our last person in the rp I'll make a post that full assesses the situation. (kind like what a DM does when they start a DND campaign)

I approve 8D

Conservative Gaian

Well this is fun I do not know why my character application did not go on the thread yet. He told me the picture failed again I told him was the same one and then he added another profile in there not long after and mine is still not in it. I just wondering if he just did not receive the PM or if he just forgot to put mine. Either way I will be reading your post if there is any that are posting today.

I also worked on my first post not long ago from her being in jail getting asked to help accepting to help, to getting her equipment back to walking to the meeting location with the guard and I wrote 800 words...

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames
Well this is fun I do not know why my character application did not go on the thread yet. He told me the picture failed again I told him was the same one and then he added another profile in there not long after and mine is still not in it. I just wondering if he just did not receive the PM or if he just forgot to put mine. Either way I will be reading your post if there is any that are posting today.

I also worked on my first post not long ago from her being in jail getting asked to help accepting to help, to getting her equipment back to walking to the meeting location with the guard and I wrote 800 words...

when ever I'm counting words and all that, I tend to use this.

http://www.wordcounter.net/

I was aart of a rp group that used a levelin system that dealt with content of your post, exp came from quantity of words and characters, bonuses at level up were determined by the quality of posts by mods.

Conservative Gaian

korinzu
Melody of the Flames

I was aart of a rp group that used a levelin system that dealt with content of your post, exp came from quantity of words and characters, bonuses at level up were determined by the quality of posts by mods.

I use word for the counter and it has no coding just the text and reached 822 words.

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames
korinzu
Melody of the Flames

I use word for the counter and it has no coding just the text and reached 822 words.
I don't have word on my computer, for some reason when I try to download an edition of microsoft office, it goes wonky. it's an accer computer, a new one.

Conservative Gaian

korinzu

I do not know what to tell you. I am waiting for my character application to be listed before I post so I will add more if people post before I can to add my character initial thoughts seeing them lol

Also I do not remember who made it but someone on the first page made a heading thing yeah I copied it since I have no skills to make one my own all I did is make it for my character.

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames

ah I see. Well, here's my layout. simple, and clean. feel free to it.

User Image
Krieg
---

┏▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┓
OOC:

Conservative Gaian

Like the other one since I added a few things and the text goes right bellow the picture perfectly razz

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames
Like the other one since I added a few things and the text goes right bellow the picture perfectly razz
cool cool

Conservative Gaian

The only thing I wonder is if the song would work for my character... (In the End - Linkin Park)

Canny Trickster

Melody of the Flames
The only thing I wonder is if the song would work for my character... (In the End - Linkin Park)
damn man, in the end, has=vn't listned to that on in a good long while.

but yeah I think that can work out real good. If your also interested in some instrumental themes I can hook ya up with some Two steps from hell.

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Just popping into the convo saying that my character's theme would probably be Ship of Fools from Tsubasa ReserVOI Chronicle OST 8D

Continue your conversation<3

Conservative Gaian

korinzu

Lol yeah I used to be a fan of Linkin Park but I do not listen to much music lol. I listen two maybe 5 bands so my music knowledge really bad

Canny Trickster

lol for the both of ya.

Two stes from hell is essentially a theme music group, a lot of there is featured in hollywood movies and live performances.

I was thinking about reaching back into the record albums and pulling out some metallica, where ever I may roam.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff