Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Events
Is there a glitch report thread for the holiday event? I've already run into quite a few bugs including:

- Clicking the link leads to nowhere or a copy of the same page I'm on instead of opening a window.

-When it opens a window the window is blank

-Every gift grant seems to be a general error

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

Please make larger Mythril Coins. More than 1 billion for sale in Barton Boutique.

10 B?
50B?
100B?
500B?
1 T?

It would actually be kind of funny to see something like this here on Gaia .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

J.K. Gambino or Diedrich maybe?

Question is originally by ( Pwnder ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Nio Love's Fav

Obsessive Stargazer

Features

In a previous Ask the Staff, you mentioned that a better system was being worked on for the login issues preventing access to Loyal's. Will the fixes for this help the same error the login issue causes for the attendance achievements, or is there any advice to be given if not? I have been trying to obtain the Perfect Attendance achievement for just short of a year straight now, and despite logging in every day, the counter is similarly picky and resets like the Loyal's counter.

Thanks very much! Have a happy holiday! <3

Fashionable Werewolf

Shops

do you all have any plans on adding any more anime theme items in Mecha Neko if so could you maybe add the little Zelda theme Furs in there as well as team up with the maker of the anime/Manga Fairy tail and put some Fairy tail doll boxes in there?

Items

me second question is do you plan to make any more Furs for the little animals if so can we get some remakes of items that are for humans but make them for the paws?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Shops/Events

Deals with kickstarters and gold shops so I wasn't sure what to label the question as...

Anyway, when can we start doing more kickstarters to raise the gold shop prices?
We still have plenty of shops to go through and it's been a couple of months since we raised Edmund's shop...
It's not really fair to only raise one gold shop then forget about the rest.
Besides we need the gold sinks desperately.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Features

What happened to the marriage system?

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Features

Rather than spend any time fixing the bugs of the current guilds, how about leaving the current version alone and making a new guilds? I've been told the current guilds is version 2.0. Can we get a Guilds 3.0? Is this feasible?

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Events

You aware that the snowflake charm grant links are not working?

Perfect Pumpkin

22,725 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Misc

[NPC] Jack coming back on 2015?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

When you look at you available achievements list you don't have any of the GoFusion or Alchemy achievements listed.
Since they are not listed it's hard to keep up with how many items I've fused together since there isn't a counter available for us to view like there are with other listed achievements (like the posting achievements) .
Also I'm doing alchemy, it would be nice to have them all listed so I know what I need to do and exactly how many achievements I have left.
I know there are guides for this, but I shouldn't have to look at guides to make sure I'm not skipping achievements that are not tied into any holiday events.

It only makes sense that achievements that are permanently available are listed in the available achievement space.

Can you guys list them, and if you are unable can you give us a reason as of why?

Question is originally by ( Nenanah ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Playful Kitten

jodikara
Sweet Angelic Kitten
items
Can we get a teddy bear themed mini chance item?

i think you should ask for the odds to be good not low like the touch of color that is in the cash shop now.

i just want one like the kitty and bunny ones released the past couple months, all teddy bear items in a ci, that way at least the cheap items will be worth it.

Night Reindeer

51,600 Points
  • Toy Drummer 100
  • Incessant Pest Control 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Events
I just got a bug when I finished lv 10 of switchem
Error #1010 data=(array) {
[0] => (number) 0
[1] => (string) Invalid simple grant key (). It must be provided, and can only contain letters, numbers, and underscores.

Will I still get my item?

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Features: App

For the App, is it possible to include the try on feature? That way we can try on items and see how it looks? Would save me time of wishlisting everything that might look good.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

When can we get a dark blue, black, or chrome recolor of DJ Studio Headphones?
All that have been made are either yellow or red recolors and they are very hard to match with other items.

Question is originally by ( A-B0T ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff