Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Nenanah
Shops

Could we get a dropdown menu link for Loyals Bazaar, and Mecha Neko?
They are specialty shops after all and we have one for Flynns Plunder, Club Verge, and the other cash shops.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Question is originally by ( Pwnder ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Seems reasonable, I'll run this by the team.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Features

The Sig Lab page has been broken ever since you guys centered the site.
Could you please just apply a simple fix to two numbers in the CSS so that people could reach the Save button?
#gaia_content #bd .yui-g #xiaofahn_speech {
font: normal 85% arial,sans-serif;
color: #000;
display: block;
width: 140px;
position: absolute;
left: 688px; /* Change to 770px */
top: 745px; /* Change to 550px */
}

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I was wondering if Gaia was planning on attending Sakura Con this coming year?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Darc Nightgale
Event

Once you complete level 10 on sitchem it glitches, and you have to start over.

Thanks for the report! Please go ahead and post about it here and we'll start checking it out!

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shops

I have glitched Back Alley Bargain CI bags. I can't purchase any of them. They still cost 0 gold and I can't purchase any of them. This has been a problem for well over a month, what gives? mad

King Shark

Items
The Soldat Steel Boots has had a green pixel on them for years, is it possible to remove this?

User Image

Quotable Conversationalist

15,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Misc

I adore the new inventory arranger- and I"m sure it'll work much, much better with the en masse selection, though I"m thankful for the change at all. smile

My question is about the android app... any news, any news at all? Some little morsel you can give me to hold out some hope of it ever being truly useful? I keep it on my phone and I use it (what of it is usable) because I love this site, the same reason I have an autocash subscription, but it's getting hard to justify the disk space with no updates since I bought this phone (and I'm about to upgrade phones, so it's been at least a year)

Festive Kitten

21,950 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
Crystal Sparda
jodikara
Crystal Sparda
Items

Why is there a new Miku-inspired item (Princeless Princess) that doesn't come in a bold pink or blue color? neutral
*hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint*
I am begging and crying and pleading for bold new pink and blue items. plzzzzzz. crying

pink has been over killed lately and people are complaining over too much pink and blue. they want greens and yellows.

Peachy-pinks have been overkilled. Pinks like in Happy Melody and Rose Porridge locks haven't been used very often in the last 1-2 years, at least. The creams and blue-to-black-gradient items have been plenty abundant, we could go for some items using an older color pallet. neutral

they have been using too much punk pink color. i personally like pastel pink but they have had the strong pinks out. happy melody was an item to look like miku. they made several different colors to make a few upset gaians happy. checkmate blue is very popular right now but there isnt enough of it.

Playful Kitten

bluealaris
Sweet Angelic Kitten
items
Can we get an animated train set?
Or animated Christmas items like trees etc?

Soooo cute idea. I don't know if we have time to craft these specific items but it will definitely be on our short list for future items to be created for Winter holidays.

yeah well train set doesn't have to be winter themed. You could do a whole set of animated toys that could be used year round.

Ruthless Cat

11,000 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
What kind of events are going to be happening for New Years?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Narumi Misuhara
Nenanah
Shops

Could we get a dropdown menu link for Loyals Bazaar, and Mecha Neko?
They are specialty shops after all and we have one for Flynns Plunder, Club Verge, and the other cash shops.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Question is originally by ( Pwnder ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Seems reasonable, I'll run this by the team.

You're a sweetheart.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Items
first i apresiate all what you do for this site i love it really the avatars the stile all .. is amazing

Question
why gaia is plaged with girly items.. many guys like me would kill for manly items .. like manly arm poses dyes skins eyes hair... but i see one guy item 5 or 6 girl items .....
there exist a way to ask more items or sugest more items for men?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

Why do you keep re-releasing other monthly collectible items instead of the DJ Studio Headphones?
DJ's are rarely re-released while other 03's are being put in sales and RIG's.
DJ's are popular and they look really nice, but they are heavily inflated.
I think it would be nice if you could put them in RIG's and sales more often.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Misc.

what is the proper amount of time before refreshing a Error Ticket?

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Features: App

In Dressup, is it possible to add a search bar, to make finding items better?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff