Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer/staff.

Any updates on zOMG! glitch fixes?
Hmm?

We should have an update in the near future (hopefully next week) - Halzy was in here working on some fixes over the past couple days, but I'm not exactly sure which ones he was taking care of.

Trash

Asikun
r a z z b l i u t o
I don't know if this is the right time to ask my question, but my meebo bar is being a poo brain. :c I accidently logged off of meebo, and when I tried logging back in, it wouldn't let me. I'm thinking it might be because of the spaces in my name, but even if that's the reason, I don't know how to get around it to be able to log back in.

It seems like people are already begining to be able to make their own gaia shop outfits. Maybe in the future, people should be able to create their own emoticons. I think that would be nice to see. c:

Oh, I Know how to fix that, Clear your Cookies. 4laugh

aha~! it worked!
thank you~! ^ u^

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
biglanky14
Sinsario
I know I asked this some months(?) ago, but how is the unisexing going?
I uh...I would still really love those forbidden skirts on my manly figure...

What's your favorite color combination? emotion_c8

Not sure on the first question, but dark green and black!

Awh alrighty.

Dark green and black, huh? Hmm nice nice

Ridley Starsmore

Not asking for the whole EI. JUST THE EARS.

I doubt they'd do just ONE pose though so you'd have to look for the whole thing.

Dapper Dabbler

Constipated Trillionaire
Hope you guys have missed me as much as I've missed you ninja

WAAAAAAAY more! I missed your question about whether Ectoplasm was more available yet smile
ryu yuhi
.I've asked this before, but received no reply: Can we please get some sort of skateboard item?.

Considering that L0cke is a great skater I am surprised that we don't have an item yet. I remember us not being able to have it as an item under your feet because of size limitations and that held us back when we first came up with the idea. If we make one today it can only be a hand held item

Fashionable Man-Lover

13,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Crack Shot 50
r a z z b l i u t o
Asikun
r a z z b l i u t o
I don't know if this is the right time to ask my question, but my meebo bar is being a poo brain. :c I accidently logged off of meebo, and when I tried logging back in, it wouldn't let me. I'm thinking it might be because of the spaces in my name, but even if that's the reason, I don't know how to get around it to be able to log back in.

It seems like people are already begining to be able to make their own gaia shop outfits. Maybe in the future, people should be able to create their own emoticons. I think that would be nice to see. c:

Oh, I Know how to fix that, Clear your Cookies. 4laugh

aha~! it worked!
thank you~! ^ u^

emotion_yatta

Greedy Fatcat

Scobre
DARKNRGY
Scobre
I loved how you had an event involving your kitty Lanzer. It was a very creative idea. Hope Waffles returns for future events. So far I just plan on going fishing, to the beach, and to the lake and I'm going to California for a funeral. Anyway my 3 questions:

1) Could zOMG! rings be used as ingredients for future alchemy recipes to encourage gaians to play the game?
2) I've met a lot of fellow gaians who also love minecraft. Could Minecraft be a sponsor and gaia have some minecraft inspired items if they agree?
3) A lot of friends love to sing on skype and play instruments. Would it be possible for gaia to have a game or flash space for gaians to perform in front of friends?

1. I would need to ask around. I don't think there's any specific reason why we can't do that.

2. Minecraft is pretty neat. Haven't played it in a while. It's certainly possible, but I'm not currently aware of any interest they might have. I'll bug the relevant sales people because I think it would be really cool!

3. We don't have anything like that planned. We experimented with voip stuff a few times with mixed results. We don't have that technology so it would have to be third party. Am I to understand that you are playing instruments and singing together on skype? I don't see how this works because latency would ruin timing, so maybe you're just proposing a way for a single person to broadcast their performance - sort of like a podcast or streaming radio. Can you explain more about how this would work and how it would be used? Like a flash space with a audio stream attached? Sounds interesting.

Thank you DARKNRGY. Yes I finally got the guts to sing to a few friends on skype and very happy to hear one is going to try out for American Idol. I have heard some friends play instruments on tinychat and skype before. I do play flute and piano myself and used to be a band geek in school. I'm just too shy so far to play piano in front of others. Well there could be a wannabe game I guess like Rock Band or Guitar Hero. I guess easiest way is for a gaian to record their singing or playing, then have their gaia avi perform it in the flash space. The mouth and arms don't necessary need to sync, just move a bit I guess. Probably for multiple people to play a song, they would each have to record their part and pray it syncs, xd . Yeah I know zOMG! used to have vivox in game which would make it easy for multiple people to talk at once with some cut outs and disconnecting issues with it. So for singing at least probably would have to have a third party. I just think generally there could be so many ways to have music more into this site since Disney and Nick have had music more in their website and shows. I'm sorry I'm not tech savvy, but it would have to be a voice chat of some sort to do live performances. With Skype, it's usually like 2 to 3 people singing together and sometimes just one and others talk and comment on it in voice chat. It is a shame technology hasn't been developed yet to make this a lot easier.

It is possible to use the skype API so maybe it would make sense to attach a Skype room to a gaia flash space. With the new towns coming up we're looking for neat features to put in it. I can't really think through all the ramifications right now so I don't want to set an expectation, but we'll talk about it some and see how it works out. Thanks for the suggestion! I think it could be used for performances but also just a way for everyone to communicate.

Dapper Dabbler

ladyxdnyx
Hey I just had one question. You guys were having a contest and all people had to do was log into gaia to be entered. When did this contest end? I don't think I ever saw the end date for either the xbox one or the wii.

Hi,

They both are monthly contests. This one runs from June 1st to June 30th.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
biglanky14
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer/staff.

Any updates on zOMG! glitch fixes?
Hmm?

We should have an update in the near future (hopefully next week) - Halzy was in here working on some fixes over the past couple days, but I'm not exactly sure which ones he was taking care of.
Thanks for the reply,

Greedy Fatcat

Captain KyuKyu
I don't really have a question but I just want to complement all the people who work at Gaia.
You guys and gals at Gaia are doing a great job improving the Gaians experience, I hope you continue to do so.

With much love,
Captain KyuKyu

You are cool :] thanks

Dapper Dabbler

Tetsip
Hi Admins,

First, thank you for your time, effort, dedication, and commitment to keeping things running on this site. I am sure it can be challenging.

My question is simple: will DeadMan's Shadow ever be able to be played solo versus being in a crew? Oftentimes, I find it difficult finding good, consistent crews that are patient and fun to participate with. I would like to continue to increase my CL. It does not seem feasible if it must be done in a crew. Another reason for this question is that I am not always on-line in Gaia and have a changing schedule, so, I would like to see if it is possible at some point to complete DeadMan's Shadow solo.

Thank you for your time and feedback. I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Hi there,

I don't know if it will be solo-able. We're kicking around some ideas to open it up more often, but I'm not sure on the solo part. However, that's not to say that we won't do it - I just don't know of any plans for that in the near future.

Partying Prophet

Zero Omega
Teh Little Devil
Quite a while ago, my account was hacked. While that person was using it, they deleted the little part on my profile where it just had my avatar. I really miss it and I want it back, but I don't know how. Any help?

Check your profile.

Baah!
Omg, thankyousomuch.
I love you.
heart

Angelic Nitemare

Niccolo Ammaniti
Ridley Starsmore
lanzer
iWintre
Dear Lanzer:

Are you a brony?

Sincerely, Wintre.

Only if ponies starts shooting lasers and fight battles with space aliens

What about ones that can stare down dragons, create rainbow colored nuclear explosions, and breaks the 4th wall on a regular basis?

And then there's the one that sure loves apples.

O 3O

ITS A TRAP.

RUN AWAY LANZY, RUN AWAY. I WILL FEED WAFFLES FOR YOU.

Oh, he will turn to the Dark Side.

User Image

We have cupcakes. ninja

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Would love to get an item or items from Disney Pixar's Brave and/or Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. mrgreen

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Any Other halos?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers