Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Genius

lanzer
BF-dragontshd-40
Okay, questions after giving you time to swallow the cookies
a) does Lanzer watch Chinese animation?
b) what is your feeling toward the successful Chinese rocket launch?
c) why no solar panel item?
d) move/unlock HG forum to the entertaining forum?
e) any Underland Chronical readers?

Watched a few when I was young, remember nothing from them though...

I'm happy to see any country being technologically capable of space exploration. It's welcomed news after the recent Russian space accident.

Don't think it'll look all that nice as an item...

Will ask Sisky

Nope, is it good?

>w< what space accident?
a series by the same author of HG. knew that b4 i heard of HG

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario

P.S. I've been waiting longer for the damned unisex forbidden skirts than your albino ears talk2hand

I forgot to tell you i had that pic blown up of that time in Guadalajara. With the monkeys.

Also, shading my ears white would be a hell of a lot easier than making man skirts.

I know. I've done it.

User ImageUser Image

That was five minutes in animation shop, and I pray to gawd the artists there are more talented than me. -_-

The artists have mentioned several times that recolors actually take a while due to layering. And since Dander is an EI with a bunch of poses...

I don't know how hard unisexing is; although I think it's a bit of a hassle too.

Lonely Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
DARKNRGY
Zeilsarulli
Hi Admins,

I was wondering if there will be any upcoming changes around the towns.

Yesssssssssss razz

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/towns-2-0/t.78071015/

Thank you for your time! heart

Greedy Fatcat

evilchimcharmander
DARKNRGY
evilchimcharmander
Dear Admins.

My meebo is gone. I don't understand why, when yesterday and just earlier it was working completely fine.

Make sure it is enabled in your account settings -> Footer -> New Footer.

Also, it can be mostly hidden by clicking the minimize button. Look for a button on the very bottom right of the page to expand it out.

Yes, it is enabled.

Okay, not sure then. Try a different browser and/or disabling plugins you might be using. It's a bit out of our hands if meebo decides to not show you the bar.

Dapper Dabbler

Animal
biglanky14
Animal
biglanky14
Animal
Dear Admins,

Two things.

First) You said you'd be putting the needed quest items back into D*C, it has been almost a month since this announcement, are we going to get this update soon? I believe some of the items are actually extinct now... and so unless they are put back will not be able to be gotten at all...

Second) You need to MASSIVELY up the drop rates for the Daily Chance formulas, it should not cost 10M+ for a single formula that is needed in a quantity higher than 10... So if you could really hurry up and just make formulas like Ectoplasm and Candy Mountain as common as Amigo Pants and Summer Tops in Daily Chance, right now we're at a rate of MAYBE (if we're lucky) ONE showing up every 2 weeks to 2 months... as someone who does all 6 of my daily chances every day, and has done them for the last year since alchemy began, I should have gotten at least one if not way more than one formula from Daily Chance by now... so please just do it, don't give us the "we'll look into it" or "we'll get on that", just actually increase the drop rates 10 fold so they become as common as they NEED to be... and that will heavily fix alchemy as a whole.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response.

Hi Animal,

Thanks for the feedback on the drop rates. And I'm sorry to give you an answer that you don't want to hear, but I can't promise we're going to do that. But we are taking a close look at formula availability in general - where we'll land on it, I can't say b/c I can't commit us to anything, but we are definitely taking a look.

Thanks for your patience on this.

Then can we PLEASE get an ETA on when that conclusion is going to be rolled out? Preferably before the end of June? It's not hard, just look at the MP graphs, the formulas are becoming more scarce, and more expensive, plain and simple, there isn't enough to go around, there's not enough period, and there needs to be a lot more, the supply needs to be increased massively somehow, I have a suggestion that you could do to fix things while you're looking for a solution, like you dumped a bunch of alchemized EIs and such into [NPC] Crescento's store to get them out there, why not start dumping Formula 3: Ectoplasm, Formula 4: Candy Mountain, etc into [NPC] Crescento's Store? put a like, 100k price tag on them, and have it keep dumping 20 listings, 10 of each, into his store, and I mean constantly like as soon as one is sold another one pops up, and do this for about... 24 hours, that should get enough of the formulas out there that everyone will have all they need and there won't be all this rage and hate and etc going around the alchemy community.

Hi Animal,

I totally understand why you're frustrated, and I wish I could be more concrete. But Alchemy changes are very complicated for a variety of reasons, and I can't give you an ETA b/c it'd just be guessing. But we don't like the rage any more than you do, so we want to come up with a solution that everyone likes as much as you want us to. Concrete suggestions like the one you gave definitely help.

Alrighties, glad to help, now please take said concrete suggestion to the highest authority, put your foot down to get it pushed through, and have it happen, like, soon. ^^ *Keeps refreshing [NPC] Crescento's store, waiting for formulas to appear*
LOL. But seriously, the concrete suggestions, as opposed to "Alchemy sux fix it", do really help to narrow down the areas that are causing the most pain.

Hilarious Lunatic

lanzer
Rave Panties
Sandwich event , yes? emotion_kirakira

Why not a burger event?

lol

Anxious Elder

8,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I actually managed to get here while this was still on?
Rightyoh, well, one main question then.
What is the purpose of items being single pose only? It didn't matter so much in gaia's early years, since very few items had more then one pose, and they were usually just variations in the hand.

But now we have items that contain full sets. Such as the monthly PI's, as well as evolving items and the like. To actually wear the full set, you'd need to buy sometimes 6-7 of the same item! Is there a reason this is still in place, or are there plans to change it? Or is it too late to change?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Adiuvo
Narumi Misuhara what does your name mean?

*shrug* If you find out let me know razz

One is a name I like, the other is from a character in Azumanga Daioh

Gambino Regular

Uncle Kenny
emorexic-pimp
Hey guys!

I have a bit of a boring question, so forgive me, but I was wondering approximately how many layers there are on avatars anymore.

A lot burning_eyes

Haha, so many that it's scary, huh? I thought that might be the case.
iiiiJamie
Hello. I was wondering if it's possible to get a application to have a job with gaia. like be apart of the gaia staff. And another question that I have is if you will have anymore Animated Items coming?

You can email your resume and portfolio to jobs@gaiaonline.com if you're interested in an artist position.

Scurvy Pirate

Backstrom
when can we expect to see the cat game that you guys were working on?

Soon cool

Angelic Nitemare

lanzer
iWintre
Dear Lanzer:

Are you a brony?

Sincerely, Wintre.

Only if ponies starts shooting lasers and fight battles with space aliens

What about ones that can stare down dragons, create rainbow colored nuclear explosions, and breaks the 4th wall on a regular basis?

And then there's the one that sure loves apples.

Partying Prophet

Quite a while ago, my account was hacked. While that person was using it, they deleted the little part on my profile where it just had my avatar. I really miss it and I want it back, but I don't know how. Any help?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Captain KyuKyu
I don't really have a question but I just want to complement all the people who work at Gaia.
You guys and gals at Gaia are doing a great job improving the Gaians experience, I hope you continue to do so.

With much love,
Captain KyuKyu

Awwww, thanks for the kind words. It's always good to know that people are having fun on Gaia, and enjoy being here biggrin

- Sisky

Spoopy Specter

Niccolo Ammaniti
3 questions
1) Are you going to be making any changes to alchemy, to make it easier for the general population?
2) Are you planning on anymore backwings?
3) Are you going to re-release the Red Devil Mini's? Ive heard rumor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff