Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Notice to users:

I'm working on fixing Spoiler tags for those of you users that are currently unable to use them.

As part of this, I'm upgrading a lot of forums JavaScript. One feature I'm trying to add is "PJAX" -- which will make navigating a forum topic extremely quick compared to how slow it is now. I'm hoping to make it available to public Forums and Guild users in a week or two.

Angelic Nitemare

Sinsario

I'm not jack sparrow.

n n
OAO

it's like I don't even know you any more.

Obsessive Husband

16,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
I feel ignored....

Dapper Dabbler

Sigma Blu
Dear Admins,

Please, alot of us in the Gaia community would love it if you brought back Real OMG hats....I've searched and search but the OMG hat cosplay hats just don't seem to be as well made as the ones you all made. I'd love it if you made them availible for a limited time. Please could you make them again?

Hi Sigma Blu,

Unfortunately we've gotten out of the real-life goods business, at least for the foreseeable future. Sorry about that!

Interesting Shopper

3,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
It is, since my friend practacly (only sometimes doesn't) use his phone for meebo, so we won't be talking as much. I wish I could add you, since you're so nice, but no workies. xp
-Sushi yum_tamago

lanzer
Singiling
Hey, Admin, my friend and I are wondering:
Is it true that Meebo is closing for the iPhone in July? I'm not sure if that was real or not, so reply soon!
-Sushi yum_tamago

Yes, Google bought Meebo and they're only keeping the Meebo bar, while the other products such as the iPhone app is being shut down. It's really too bad.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario

I'm not jack sparrow.

n n
OAO

it's like I don't even know you any more.

Sparrow
Sinsario
There is a difference.
Hi DARKNRGY whee

Lady Mas's King

Vicious Lover

Dear Admins:

I've always felt the need to ask this question because this bothers me a little.

Why are there no gold shop updates?

Gaia is seriously turning into 'let's favor the rich, forget about the poor'. I mean, if you want more users, you're really kicking a lot of them out the door. Give them nice gold shop items. The ones in there are really ugly considering the art of the items is a hell of a lot better. I know you guys just LOVE money pouring in from users buying CIs but give the newbies a bit of a starting point to feel apart of the users that look good with our fancy CI and such.

Probably will never happen but it's really the main reason people leave Gaia almost as soon as they join. Even if you don't want to update the gold shop. Maybe just revamp the items..? Subeta is a pretty big site (not as big as Gaia) but they still do things like revamps. Since you're looking for a gold fix, why not do the simple.

Bah, but a girl can dream. For others or not.

Also when I say rich I mean like gold-wise not irl money-wise although they both kind of co-exsist together. You have a lot of kids on your site who obviously can't buy cash often (like me who doesn't want to work yet).

Partying Prophet

You know, I really love the fact that you guys are doing this.
It kinda reminds users that you are all just normal people who enjoy the site just as much as the users do, and that you're willing to take time to actually listen to the community.

It's refreshing. Like seeing Superman in a small burger shack.

Dapper Dabbler

Krissim Klaw
So where is my adorable pixelated praying mantis pet item complete with I AM pose? emotion_awesome

Ha - you're once again using the wrong adjective. Adorable does not apply. Try freaky or pants-poopingly scary.

Demonic Lunatic

16,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
Question for dms in zomg, How come BL is glitched and will you ever fix it? My friends and I have the BL quest and we cant finish it because activating Kam doesn't work. Also I heard BL herself is glitched no one can beat her? Are you guys going to fix that soon?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
HellzBellz411
Good evening gaian admins =^.^=
This is my first time posting on an ata thread =)
But that is because it is nearly 2 am here.
Anyway, i'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but I was just wondering when this years summer event will take place and what might we expect to see this year.
I'm hoping to read a spoiler or two tee hee ^.^

Welcome to ATA smile

The summer event is progressing nicely, I just finished the event page today. The games are coming along thanks to Codemonkey, one is nearly complete and others have working prototypes ...but that's all I'll say on the matter ninja

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Archlord Ayperos
I feel ignored....

Awwww, don't feel ignored! HELLO! HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! biggrin

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
Dear Admiin(s):

I know there are a lot of bugs and glitches still in Gaia that have to be work on...but I did notice one thing...I was changing my avi clothing when I kind of notice my stuff was out of order. I went to go into my inventory to fix it up a bit, so it looked a bit neater in the inventory...but I notice something on the top of the tab...The REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD Inventory Arranger... So, my question is, are you guys going to plan on keeping that name? XD Or is they any future plans to have a better way of arranging your inventory in the future? O.o Just asking....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff