Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Narumi Misuhara
Adiuvo
Narumi Misuhara what does your name mean?

*shrug* If you find out let me know razz

One is a name I like, the other is from a character in Azumanga Daioh

Narumi is the sound of the roaring sea, as a name it means to achieve beauty, or to achieve truth. Depending on the kanji it can also mean "Luxuriant beauty"... As for Misu is a way they say Miss... and hara is belly.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Aalyve Wyyre
I would like to know if you all are aware that users cannot buy GaiaCash through paypal any longer.

I am on autocash as well, but cannot purchase additional GC through paypal any longer. I'm not the only one, so I just wanted to know if staff is aware and if anything is being done to fix it?

Thank you!

Heya!

Thanks for letting us know about this. I paid with Paypal recently, and it worked fine. If you could message me so we can talk about this and I can get some more information from you, I might be able to help you out.

Be well biggrin
Sisky

Friendly Duck

biglanky14
Ace Fehrr
I was wondering if you could answer this question.

Nope
Aw. :c
But actually, do you know if you would, in the future, maybe do a rocker/punk shop updates? With like, ripped jeans, some tattoo's, piercings, boots/shoes, graphic tees, etc?

Dapper Dabbler

Demgelic
Hello Admins!!

Are there any Basketball fans out there? I've recently been watching since I am now 6 1/2 months pregnant with our first child. A little boy! Met my love on Gaia about 5 years ago and started dating 2 years later. <3

Anyway who do you think will win? Heats or Thunders?

I also think Waffles doesn't like me. It's okay. I have 2 cats anyway! Lol.

Have a great summer!

Absolutely - I'm a huge bball fan (and headed to my own rec league game as soon as this is over). I hope the Thunder will win, but I'm afraid the Heat will (I'm not a LeBron fan).
Singiling
Hey, Admin, my friend and I are wondering:
Is it true that Meebo is closing for the iPhone in July? I'm not sure if that was real or not, so reply soon!
-Sushi yum_tamago

Yes, Google bought Meebo and they're only keeping the Meebo bar, while the other products such as the iPhone app is being shut down. It's really too bad.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario

Ridley Starsmore

Not asking for the whole EI. JUST THE EARS.

I doubt they'd do just ONE pose though so you'd have to look for the whole thing.

I can deal with that.

Also, quit crushing my dreams, or I WILL hide your jar of Dirt.

I know you can razz

But see, now making recolors of dander is much harder than the forbidden skirt!

I'm not jack sparrow.

Tipsy Noob

Dear Admin,

I hope I wasn't late , I had just came back from checking our camper and putting it up for sale for a car for me later, because I'm hoping to get a job haha

Here's some non-gaia and gaia related questions!

Non-Gaia related questions:

-Did you ever think you'd join Gaia and become an admin?

-What was your first thought about what Gaia actually was? (Mine was it was some sort of email thing LOL)

Gaia related:

-Have you ever thought of incorporating famous video game items? like mario generation, jack and daxter, rachet and clank, possible call of duty, etc.? It'd be really cool to have those items and I'd buy them all!! haha

-Do you guys plan on opening up zOMG more, like adding another section to it? Like... a china town LOL (Random thought there!) and adding more quest? It'd be nice to do something like that, or maybe more rings we'd be able to get other than the ones we have now?

I hope my answers are read!! please have a wonderful day! (:

quote me please!

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Thanks for responding!

I've also compiled a list of Broken zOMG Quests as well as a Link List.

According to this poll, users want broken quests to be fixed first.

lanzer
Thank you for your report. I'll make sure he knows about it.

we'll work on the other problems mentioned too.

Owlie
Good evening admins heart

1: First, thanks for getting a developer on fixing Deadman's Shadow! The current quest line bug (Alastor's "meet me in the crypt" quest) has been worked on, and now the player can accept this quest, which was the problem....

However, people that have accepted this quest can now not activate the first form of Kamila. This creates an even more game breaking problem- now crews also have to make sure at least one person doesn't have this quest before they start Kam. Few people know the problem it makes to accept this quest, so few people know not to accept it. At least with the old can't-accept-this-quest glitch it didn't impede gameplay, just storyline.

Can this be reverted to its original state until this issue is resolved?

2: Please post (at least) a dev notice when Deadman's Shadow opens to the public.

3: Update the "Open access until November 18th" nonsense on the forum page. People are starting to think it's open until now to November.

4: Update the "Dec 23rd to Dec 28th" marquee on the launch page

5: Add a banner for DMS in the "Gaia ads" that show when a user has supporter status. You advertise gold shops to your own userbase, but you don't advertise your mmo. Really?

6: Remove this from the FAQ.

gaiaonline.com/games/zomg/world/faq/
How much are rings worth?

That's up to you. zOMG! Rings are fairly rare loot drops, but there will be enough of them that you may eventually find yourself with a surplus of rings. Watch the Marketplace and figure out what those rings are selling for...and then sell them for around that much, if you so desire.

Alternatively, you can gift those rings to friends or teammates, or even salvage your rings to upgrade your other rings instead. It's up to you.

swarf

halzy

Panagrammic

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Seasick Hearts
Why are people just allowed to post at whim about whatever topic they choose, no matter how explicit, and get no punishment ? This is mainly regarding the forums. I've seen So many posters just repeatably post anything from very sexual pictures, to offering inappropriate pictures of themselves, and nothing done. It just really makes me wonder...and bothers me to no end that nothing is done currently, perhaps because im stressed.

If the problem is a shortage of staff, hire interns to be forum moderators. Im sure there are alot of people that would be willling to do such, including myself.

We actually have a very dedicated staff that are always checking out for these things and removing it as fast as possible. However we still need your help, if you see this stuff, then report it so our staff can check it out. We're always accepting application for users to apply to become moderators, which you can find here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/questions-assistance/moderator-application-faq/t.46243481/

As for internships, we don't offer those for the moderator position because that's a volunteer position.

Dapper Dabbler

Crawford J Pegasus
biglanky14
Crawford J Pegasus
Dear Admins,

How much can you bench press?

Sincerely, I'm random. biggrin

16 pounds!
That is horrible xD

Well, it's really 16.5, but I didn't want to brag.

Beloved Bear

Hello there recently I have been getting notices on my Meebo messenger on my iPad and Droid phone about them closing down their messenger which I talk to my gaia friends on. They said the bar was staying but all messengers will be shut down on July 11. So my question is are you planning on making your own gaia messenger app, or add it to the gaia app already up? Also may I ask how the droid app is coming along?

Butterfly Prince

Animated Items - Any soon to come? Any info? Anything?

Greedy Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
biglanky14
Crawford J Pegasus
biglanky14
Crawford J Pegasus
Dear Admins,

How much can you bench press?

Sincerely, I'm random. biggrin

16 pounds!
That is horrible xD

Well, it's really 16.5, but I didn't want to brag.

That is pretty decent for a Scottish-fold your size.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
will there be a return of Edy?
and what about Lex's new shop?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash