Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Zero Omega
Winox
Zero Omega
Winox
I have a question

I heard some people that vend are getting ban because of the lack of information ,mods says that using java disable can be seen as botting,but nobody knows that disabling java can make them look like "bots",there was a sticky already about the vend and the programs they use but there wasnt anything about disabling java or using adons like speedfox or fasterfox,so my question is Can they make another sticky or edit that one saying whats allow and whats not for vending?

We don't have a formal list of what is and what isn't allowed for using Gaia and using the Vend. Having such a list will just allow other users to try to by-pass around it. We have made a general statement regarding add-ons such as these though, you can read that here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/lastpass-and-automatic-page-submission-programs/t.77630821/

This applies to any add-on that might make your browser faster than normal, by-pass certain areas, etc.
I have another question, how about disabling java? I can do that from my firefox browser without any program or add-on,so is that allow?

That's fine, but the overarching statement is:

If you do anything to the point where we can't differentiate you from a bot, you run the risk of getting your account banned.
last question
how do I know when can I look like a bot? When I buy fast like 0-3 secs or when I refresh pages too fast?

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions smile

Dapper Dabbler

Sinsario
I know I asked this some months(?) ago, but how is the unisexing going?
I uh...I would still really love those forbidden skirts on my manly figure...

What's your favorite color combination? emotion_c8

Not sure on the first question, but dark green and black!
burning_eyes
Well you guys add shadow orbs to BB in zomg/zoom or at lest allow us that have tickets to be able to up grade past level 10 in there also... I think it's a great untaped space for more fun and games..

Wealthy Noob

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Bidding War 100
lanzer
iWintre
Dear Lanzer:

Are you a brony?

Sincerely, Wintre.

Only if ponies starts shooting lasers and fight battles with space aliens

That's what they do sometimes...XP

Dapper Dabbler

Ace Fehrr
I was wondering if you could answer this question.

Nope

Angelic Nitemare

Sinsario
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario

P.S. I've been waiting longer for the damned unisex forbidden skirts than your albino ears talk2hand

I forgot to tell you i had that pic blown up of that time in Guadalajara. With the monkeys.

Also, shading my ears white would be a hell of a lot easier than making man skirts.

I know. I've done it.

User ImageUser Image

That was five minutes in animation shop, and I pray to gawd the artists there are more talented than me. -_-

The artists have mentioned several times that recolors actually take a while due to layering. And since Dander is an EI with a bunch of poses...

I don't know how hard unisexing is; although I think it's a bit of a hassle too.

Not asking for the whole EI. JUST THE EARS.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Teh Little Devil
Quite a while ago, my account was hacked. While that person was using it, they deleted the little part on my profile where it just had my avatar. I really miss it and I want it back, but I don't know how. Any help?

Check your profile.

Spoopy Specter

Ridley Starsmore
lanzer
iWintre
Dear Lanzer:

Are you a brony?

Sincerely, Wintre.

Only if ponies starts shooting lasers and fight battles with space aliens

What about ones that can stare down dragons, create rainbow colored nuclear explosions, and breaks the 4th wall on a regular basis?

And then there's the one that sure loves apples.

O 3O

ITS A TRAP.

RUN AWAY LANZY, RUN AWAY. I WILL FEED WAFFLES FOR YOU.

Obsessive Husband

16,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Will gaia be coming out with any more Song of Ice and fire or Game of Thrones based items? I would like to see a Jon Snow item or Stannis Baratheon, Champion of light.

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
siskataya
Lotus Flower 1209
Ok my question is tonight is well I was wondering if there was any way to add more colors to the defult text color? Everyone knows how to move around this but as I love to rp in guilds it gets troublesome to alwasy type in the diffrent colors I want...here is a list of the colors I have found that work...please maybe look in to adding some. TQ and I love this site.

Heya!

I know biglanky14 already answered this, so yay! I just wanted to let you know about a super fun text color thread started by Naramaru. I know these aren't defaults, but if you have the patience, you can use the codes to create a whole world of colors that will work for you!

The Ultimate Text Color Code Guide Thread!

Hope this is helpful biggrin
Sisky

thank you for the suggestion will ahppily look it over

Star Champion

Whimsimaru
have your artists ever thought of making the alchemy component icons equipabble items??

Swashbuckling Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Any chance of a Gaia app for Android phones? Using the built-in internet is too small to see anything.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
First I just want to say the collectibles this year have been of spectacular quality.
I do hope this continues in later MCs.

Also could we get the name of the artist who designed the item, in the descriptions, like we do with user-made ones?

I personally LOVE Kandi Kitten, and I'd love to thank the artist that made me obsessed with it.

I've noticed that the Gaia artwalks aren't really updated.
I understand the artists are busy and all, but it would be nice to have some updates now and then.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Winox
Zero Omega
Winox
Zero Omega
Winox
I have a question

I heard some people that vend are getting ban because of the lack of information ,mods says that using java disable can be seen as botting,but nobody knows that disabling java can make them look like "bots",there was a sticky already about the vend and the programs they use but there wasnt anything about disabling java or using adons like speedfox or fasterfox,so my question is Can they make another sticky or edit that one saying whats allow and whats not for vending?

We don't have a formal list of what is and what isn't allowed for using Gaia and using the Vend. Having such a list will just allow other users to try to by-pass around it. We have made a general statement regarding add-ons such as these though, you can read that here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/lastpass-and-automatic-page-submission-programs/t.77630821/

This applies to any add-on that might make your browser faster than normal, by-pass certain areas, etc.
I have another question, how about disabling java? I can do that from my firefox browser without any program or add-on,so is that allow?

That's fine, but the overarching statement is:

If you do anything to the point where we can't differentiate you from a bot, you run the risk of getting your account banned.
last question
how do I know when can I look like a bot? When I buy fast like 0-3 secs or when I refresh pages too fast?

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions smile

That is information I can't actually give out, if we tell you what we look for when we review bots, then people will figure out ways to get around it. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff