Welcome to Gaia! ::

biglanky14
Demgelic
Hello Admins!!

Are there any Basketball fans out there? I've recently been watching since I am now 6 1/2 months pregnant with our first child. A little boy! Met my love on Gaia about 5 years ago and started dating 2 years later. <3

Anyway who do you think will win? Heats or Thunders?

I also think Waffles doesn't like me. It's okay. I have 2 cats anyway! Lol.

Have a great summer!

Absolutely - I'm a huge bball fan (and headed to my own rec league game as soon as this is over). I hope the Thunder will win, but I'm afraid the Heat will (I'm not a LeBron fan).

Niiiice! I hate Lebron. Everywhere I go I hear his name. I sometimes wish he twisted his ankle or fractured a toe. I also wish for the Thunders to win. Just something about the last few games makes me think that their paying the refs off. I've seen a lot of calls that should and should not of been made. I guess their not catching it or want the game to hurry up and end. Lol.

Angelic Nitemare

Sinsario
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario

I'm not jack sparrow.

n n
OAO

it's like I don't even know you any more.

Sparrow
Sinsario
There is a difference.

I dunno, both sexy pirates back from the dead, both obsessed with something that makes no sense to me (Ivan, jar of Dirt), and a penchant for shenanigans?

... emotion_drool

What were we talking about?

Tipsy Kitten

sunny515241
Dear Admins,

I was wondering If you planned on adding new wing and animal items.

And what are your favorite items? (Hopefully more then one admin will answer that)

Sincerely, Sunny

post ignored crying

Dapper Dabbler

Lady Cressida
Dear Gaia Admin,

Stop ignoring my questions >C

Anyways I have couple questions for you tonight

1) For the Summer Spring game on Facebook, is there any plans on adding more in-game reward items for our avatars? I really love the sunflower background award for hitting level 9 or was it 10 ??&.>

2) Is there any scoop about fixing the animated avatar glitches for Classic Profiles? I have been asked by my customers about why their avatar is in the default location when it was suppose to be at this location. I have to tell them it's a glitch with avatars wearing animated items, and it only effect uses using classic profiles.

I would be nice if the tech guys fix this glitch or have some code to prevent it from happening.

Have a nice night.

Hi,

1) Probably not, at least for right now.

2) Have you posted in the Bug Reports forum? I don't have any scoop on this, but our devs check that forum quite regularly.
We've been actively fixing bugs on the iPhone app, which bug are you referring to?

The guild iPad bug might be a little tricky, but we'll check it out and see if it's a quick fix.

The dailly chance bonus will give Gaians a bigger chance of winning better prizes, though there is still small chances of winning the smaller gold prizes unfortunately.

Kitty
Hello admins and more so developers.

I have a few questions.
is the Gaia on the Go app going to get fixed any time in the near future? The bugs with the PMs most especially is bothersome. Or has the app pretty much gone the way of guilds.. Not high enough on the priorities totem to matter. I appreciate having the reporting thread sticky reinstated, but feel its useless if the bugs reported don't get fixed.

Also- mentioning guilds. Is ther a way to fix them so that iPad users can view users names in threads after the page loads. Currently users who utilizing Gaia via an iPad can only see usernames who post in guild threads when the thread is loading. Once the load is complete the name disappears.

On another note, Daily chance says
Quote:

+2 bonus for logging in 6+ of past 7 days.

However I see no bonus given and still am granted denominations such as 5 gold. Is the 2+ supposed to bring me to 7 gold or up my chances for a better item next time, because currently this doesn't seem to be the case. And furthermore, I get a grant error when claiming the shops tab of daily chance.
Quote:
There was a problem granting your request. Please try again.

Lastly, are there any strides in fixing item glitches. Juno was in charge of this at one point but since she has left I have seen no mention of fixing item glitches.

I myself have several dress glitches in which the bunny slippers layer in front of the dress and the new opalescent rainbow item take them off completely in the stocking pose.. As does the seafoam gown... Love to see these fixed if possible

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
biglanky14
Krissim Klaw
So where is my adorable pixelated praying mantis pet item complete with I AM pose? emotion_awesome

Ha - you're once again using the wrong adjective. Adorable does not apply. Try freaky or pants-poopingly scary.

Please don't do the latter in the office.... and mantises are cute! Don't insult Krissim's pets! eek

Sorry Krissim, biglanky14 is impossible to control...

Sisky

Scurvy Pirate

Porcelain Toilet
Dear Admins:

I've always felt the need to ask this question because this bothers me a little.

Why are there no gold shop updates?

Gaia is seriously turning into 'let's favor the rich, forget about the poor'. I mean, if you want more users, you're really kicking a lot of them out the door. Give them nice gold shop items. The ones in there are really ugly considering the art of the items is a hell of a lot better. I know you guys just LOVE money pouring in from users buying CIs but give the newbies a bit of a starting point to feel apart of the users that look good with our fancy CI and such.

Probably will never happen but it's really the main reason people leave Gaia almost as soon as they join. Even if you don't want to update the gold shop. Maybe just revamp the items..? Subeta is a pretty big site (not as big as Gaia) but they still do things like revamps. Since you're looking for a gold fix, why not do the simple.

Bah, but a girl can dream. For others or not.

Also when I say rich I mean like gold-wise not irl money-wise although they both kind of co-exsist together. You have a lot of kids on your site who obviously can't buy cash often (like me who doesn't want to work yet).

There is a gold shop update every month, just as it has been for the last several years. Typically these updates have more individual items than single cash shop updates which is why there seem to be less of them and more of the cash updates.

May
April
March
February
January

Romantic Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lanzer
ryu yuhi
.I've asked this before, but received no reply: Can we please get some sort of skateboard item?.

Considering that L0cke is a great skater I am surprised that we don't have an item yet. I remember us not being able to have it as an item under your feet because of size limitations and that held us back when we first came up with the idea. If we make one today it can only be a hand held item

.That would be great! That way you could see the design on the bottom. Any item would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question. mrgreen

Gambino Regular

carbonphyber
Notice to users:

I'm working on fixing Spoiler tags for those of you users that are currently unable to use them.

As part of this, I'm upgrading a lot of forums JavaScript. One feature I'm trying to add is "PJAX" -- which will make navigating a forum topic extremely quick compared to how slow it is now. I'm hoping to make it available to public Forums and Guild users in a week or two.

This might be asking a lot, but is there any way you could fix up the post preview pages while you're in there? A few things don't work in them (like spoiler tags don't open) and the formatting usually looks different from the actual post when it's submitted.

Or is that a lot more complicated than I'm imagining it is?

Dapper Dabbler

Jaenie
Many of us have been wondering why rare bugs never show up in towns anymore. Is the current generation rate accidentally set to zero or something? sweatdrop

They should still be - I'm not aware of them going away. We'll have to look into that - thanks!

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
lanzer
angelicasterling123456
When is the last time you guys cleaned the Zomg servers? Because they lagg with a passion

I'll check for you. Hopefully the auto-reboot program should be done in the near future.

Looks forward to this with embarrassing enthusiasm! blaugh

Angelic Nitemare

sunny515241
sunny515241
Dear Admins,

I was wondering If you planned on adding new wing and animal items.

And what are your favorite items? (Hopefully more then one admin will answer that)

Sincerely, Sunny

post ignored crying

Welcome to Gaia. Here is your complimentary soda and 11 year old.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greedy Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
You guys at HQ... How do you guys get into nerf gun wars? Do they just happen without warning?

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
will there be a return of Edy?
and what about Lex's new shop?

Angelic Nitemare

siskataya
biglanky14
Krissim Klaw
So where is my adorable pixelated praying mantis pet item complete with I AM pose? emotion_awesome

Ha - you're once again using the wrong adjective. Adorable does not apply. Try freaky or pants-poopingly scary.

Please don't do the latter in the office.... and mantises are cute! Don't insult Krissim's pets! eek

Sorry Krissim, biglanky14 is impossible to control...

Sisky

Have you tried one of those spray bottles with siracha (sp?) sauce in it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff