Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Any chance we could get an item like the Sweaty Jock Strap
Without the jock strap on the avatars head?
Thread dedicate to the idea and beyond

Anyone wanna chance answering questions to my previous post. Second post page 10

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Xx Karkat Vantas xX
WWhy are things on here so expensive?
Gold prices for items on Gaia are set by "the market" (other users that use the marketplace). Prices are pinned to "value". If you find items that are expensive, it's because the market believes they are valuable. There is also a supply/demand curve involved (supply for most GCash items stops at some point, supply for gold shop items will likely last a lot longer).

Xx Karkat Vantas xX
and also why is the meebo keep changing?
Meebo is a product from a different company (the Meebo company... which was bought by Google just 1-2 weeks ago). Google bought the company and shut down some of their products. They also forced GaiaOnline.com to "upgrade" the Meebo Bar to the "new look".

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Accel001
Any news from the Cash Tree yet?

I don't know if this will be of any help to you, but I've recently been able to do a couple of offers from View Volume 11 after having none at all for the longest time.
Not a lot mind you, but it's a hopeful sign. smile

Oh, I'm in Canada BTW.

Invisible Phantom

Zero Omega
Winox
Zero Omega
Winox
Zero Omega
Winox
I have a question

I heard some people that vend are getting ban because of the lack of information ,mods says that using java disable can be seen as botting,but nobody knows that disabling java can make them look like "bots",there was a sticky already about the vend and the programs they use but there wasnt anything about disabling java or using adons like speedfox or fasterfox,so my question is Can they make another sticky or edit that one saying whats allow and whats not for vending?

We don't have a formal list of what is and what isn't allowed for using Gaia and using the Vend. Having such a list will just allow other users to try to by-pass around it. We have made a general statement regarding add-ons such as these though, you can read that here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/lastpass-and-automatic-page-submission-programs/t.77630821/

This applies to any add-on that might make your browser faster than normal, by-pass certain areas, etc.
I have another question, how about disabling java? I can do that from my firefox browser without any program or add-on,so is that allow?

That's fine, but the overarching statement is:

If you do anything to the point where we can't differentiate you from a bot, you run the risk of getting your account banned.
last question
how do I know when can I look like a bot? When I buy fast like 0-3 secs or when I refresh pages too fast?

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions smile

That is information I can't actually give out, if we tell you what we look for when we review bots, then people will figure out ways to get around it. ninja
thank you 3nodding

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
will there be a return of Edy?
and what about Lex's new shop?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Teh Little Devil
Zero Omega
Teh Little Devil
Quite a while ago, my account was hacked. While that person was using it, they deleted the little part on my profile where it just had my avatar. I really miss it and I want it back, but I don't know how. Any help?

Check your profile.

Baah!
Omg, thankyousomuch.
I love you.
heart

Not a problem at all! Reproduce it by doing.

Edit > Content > Details

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
I would like to know if you all are aware that users cannot buy GaiaCash through paypal any longer.

I am on autocash as well, but cannot purchase additional GC through paypal any longer. I'm not the only one, so I just wanted to know if staff is aware and if anything is being done to fix it?

Thank you!

Obsessive Husband

16,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Will Gaia be returning to Cincinnatti Ohio/Newport Kentucky for the OfflineEvent/Meet-up this year? If not will you be going to the Mid-Ohio Comic con which was on the same day as the meet-up lasy year, I wanted to go but I decided meeting Dj Helsing in person was more important, I event made a video.

Part 1

Part 2

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
lanzer

Couldn't we just have a leg mod, that has a skateboard attached to it, under the feet?
I also like the handheld idea too.

Fatcat

Why is my meebo gone?
        I have my footer set to yes.
        But how come, it is still not there?

Tipsy Kitten

Dear Admins,

I was wondering If you planned on adding new wing and animal items.

And what are your favorite items? (Hopefully more then one admin will answer that)

Sincerely, Sunny

Dapper Dabbler

Mrs Casil
I just wanted to say thanks Admins or whoever created the item Prima Poppet because I love it so much heart heart heart

You're welcome!!

Angelic Nitemare

Sinsario

Ridley Starsmore

Not asking for the whole EI. JUST THE EARS.

I doubt they'd do just ONE pose though so you'd have to look for the whole thing.

I can deal with that.

Also, quit crushing my dreams, or I WILL hide your jar of Dirt.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
will there be a return of Edy?
and what about Lex's new shop?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash