Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
I will, I'll show you a WIP shot once I get enough done. ^-^ I dont even think it'll look like them until the hair is done. XD But yep thats my plan. I've had my sister helping a bit by drawing the faces for the base.

If I get a job in the nearby town that will be how long my trip will take. I'm still looking for places that are hiring. I'll be so nervous about getting called in for an interview though. I've never had to deal with that before. T^T

I'm glad you do. ^-^ I'm trying to get all of their profiles and stuff done but I always seem to end up just getting my other art done....not that thats a bad thing or anything. XD

Its just for the points unless they decide to give you something for it later. Right now I dont think you get anything for it.
Yay! I'd love that. 3nodding Ahahaha, it's fine, a general idea would be cool. Oh that's nice, at least it's some progress. 4laugh

Really? Wow, too long for me. XD Oh really? Yeah I think everyone gets nervous, I was too and thought I blew it but apparently I did well cause I got the job. lol You'll be fine, just relax and be confident. blaugh

lol Yeah I know what you mean. I also need to stop spreading myself thin for my comics, I need to use the characters I already have though...

Oh I see. I stopped trying so much. lol Got lazy...XD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Maybe once I finish the face. I have almost everything done (On Genma) but one eye. My grandma loved it so far. But since I'm making both of them I'll have to do the face of Hayate too before I can sew them. I think I'm doing pretty good considering that I actually started it. XD

Yeah we have very little close to us but it'll be nice if we all got a job in the same place because then we could go together. Thanks I'll try.

Have you started any of your comics yet?
Okie. ^_^ That's good. blaugh It's nice to get feedback even when you're not done yet. XD lol ohhh nice, glad to see you're proud of it. Sounds like it's been fun for you. 3nodding

Yeah I bet...yeah my mom applied for a job where I work and hopefully she'll get it. She got pass the first interview, it'll be a couple of weeks before she finds out if she gets to do the 2nd interview. I hope she does. whee It's a lot more money and I think she'll like it better, make her feel more valuable. But yeah goodluck to you guys!

Haha, started as in still scripting and some thumbnails then yes. But they have been sitting in a folder for a long time... crying I suck at focusing on things until they are finished...I might try this manga contest which is only either 10 pages for short manga or more than 10 pages for long manga. I might try that. 3nodding

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
I cant believe I forgot to reply to this one. XD

Thats true. I still have the other eye to do since I've been working on my grandmas birthday card but I just have to color it which I'll probably take care of today. But once I finish that eye I'll take a picture for ya. But yeah I love working on it even though I've had a couple of small problems.

Did she get a call yet? I still haven't turned mine in. sweatdrop I really should though. >_<

That sounds like it'd be fun. Good luck if you do that. I've still been working on my characters. I have the one drawn but I only colored half of him. Probably because everything I have left will be hard to do. XD
LOL It's ok I've done that too. XD

Ohhh ok, that's not bad. Did you get it all done? Yeah, I always love seeing your stuff. ^_^ Yeah, it's fun to do it for someone who appreciates your work. ^_^

Nope, not yet...she doesn't think she got it but I still think there is time. lol Yeah, you should do that. XP lol

Thanks, yeah, I got up to 12 pages but I still need to end it. lol That's not bad, better than me, I don't have anything really drawn much lately. Ahahah yeah I try to get it to look right so that takes me forever then all the details added takes even longer. I feel your pain. XD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
I have my cover done but I still have the inside to color but I told you in my shop that I think I'll finish that later today. 3nodding My plushie hasn't had much attention with me doing that, but soon his face shall be complete. He looks all pouty. XD

Thats true, they take their time with that. I will, I will. XD

How many pages do you think it'll be? Drawing can be painful at times. XD Sometimes I wonder why I torture myself like that. But now I have that one commission out of my way so I can start doing other things now.

Shapeshifter

;;;====(O) User Image (O)====;;;
~ She's another's destiny ~
[xXx]

Hewo!

I'm just checking in on all the places that affiliated with my art contest, Citizen Soldiers, to let you all know that the contest is over and the thread closed! Therefore, you can remove the banner from your affiliate list if you want to. ^^ Of course, if you still want to remain affiliates, then I'd be happy if you'd replace my contest banner and put up this one instead:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/cs-art-kj][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/v8oryr.gif[/img][/url]

Thank you for your time, and sorry for bothering you! ^^;

User Image
KeyJester is
Sick

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items