Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dramatica Donnelly

Yeah I think the spoiler tags are a necessary evil.
Youre right they would look way better if we could change the colour.

meee toooo
my vampire series has barely any art at all.
and forget about my oldest OCs, I lost the original art for them ages ago, and haven't gotten around to doing anything new with them, despite various brainstorms about rebooting them. sweatdrop

Yep, I can't think of anything else that would make it look better so it can stay.

I know, I look at my older stuff and I think I can make it look better but I'm not exactly sure on how I want to do that so I put it off. I need to be more focused on completing more art, I still have so many projects that I need to finish. And the sad part is that most of them are at least halfway done. sweatdrop

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika

Yep, I can't think of anything else that would make it look better so it can stay.

I know, I look at my older stuff and I think I can make it look better but I'm not exactly sure on how I want to do that so I put it off. I need to be more focused on completing more art, I still have so many projects that I need to finish. And the sad part is that most of them are at least halfway done. sweatdrop

I dunno, isn't that kinda better than never getting a line down on paper at all?

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
And yeah I was just going to ask how many posts did you want to have total? Did you just want to have our art received ones and thats it? Or do you think we need something else too?

Haha, Yeah thats true but its actually alot of them just piling up. I should count them and see how many I have. XD

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Um we should probably have a spot for banners, unless you want to put them in the first post?
other than that, nope, I think that's it 3nodding

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Should we both have an art received section so we could keep track of/add our own or do you think one would be enough? I'll have a separate section for banners, it might take up too much space the other way.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
Should we both have an art received section so we could keep track of/add our own or do you think one would be enough? I'll have a separate section for banners, it might take up too much space the other way.

Oh I think we should both have our own, it'll be easier that way. 3nodding

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Okay, you can post again then. I'll add a banner one and then we'll just finish up our posts. These last few days have been really busy so I haven't been able to be online much.

Adorable Lunatic

Kirameku Mika
Do you still accept commission forms?

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
Okay, you can post again then. I'll add a banner one and then we'll just finish up our posts. These last few days have been really busy so I haven't been able to be online much.

Okie dokie.

Hey i was thinking, if we may change the theme then the thread name shouldnt be theme-specific.
Soooo, heres the name list 2.0 xD

Art And Soul ( or Art N Soul if youre feeling funky)
Paint Me Right
The Golden Gallery
Drawing Me, Drawing You (i guess this is better for art trades)
The Art Garden
Rebels of the Sacred Heart (just cos ive always wanted to call something that xD )
Temple of Apollo ( a god of art)
The Crate - collecting your art since 2016!
D.O.T (Draw Our Things)
D.O.P ( draw our people)
DFU (draw for us)
If you wanna get cheeky:
STFU ( sketch things for us)
and i still really like Lost & Rendered

Hey whats going in the first post anyway?
I was thinking we should mention that any art style and skill level is welcome.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
I forgot to mention i ran into tgis minion pattern a few days ago: crochet

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
@Frederica: I'm currently low on funds so I'm not sure I could commission anything at the moment.

@Atica: For the first post I was just going to add how we love art and such so yeah I'll add that. I'll see if I can finish everything up on Tuesday (Thats my next day off, tho I'll probably still work on it when I can) so we can get it started.

I hit a deer today and I feel terrible. T^T

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
@Frederica: I'm currently low on funds so I'm not sure I could commission anything at the moment.

@Atica: For the first post I was just going to add how we love art and such so yeah I'll add that. I'll see if I can finish everything up on Tuesday (Thats my next day off, tho I'll probably still work on it when I can) so we can get it started.

I hit a deer today and I feel terrible. T^T

Oh no, Kira, that's awful 😖
What happened?

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The deer cut across the side opposite of my lane and barely missed that car but by the time it got to my side it was way too late for me to stop. I didn't run it over but I dont know what happened to it because it kind of flew to the side where the really tall grass was. It dented in the front of my car so I'm not sure if it would survive that...I still feel terrible about it.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Its terrible, but there's nothing you could do, its not your fault.
I'd say a prayer to the forest gods it's okay wherever it is now, then try to let it go.
I mean if you believe in that sort of thing.

But I know how hard letting things go can be, so I'll shut up now. sweatdrop

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dramatica Donnelly
Its terrible, but there's nothing you could do, its not your fault.
I'd say a prayer to the forest gods it's okay wherever it is now, then try to let it go.
I mean if you believe in that sort of thing.

But I know how hard letting things go can be, so I'll shut up now. sweatdrop

Thank you. Not too long ago a deer ran into my brothers car and shattered his side mirror which cut his arm and the side of his face then a little deer tried to run in front of my car (thankfully it turned around and ran back the other way, but I probably wouldn't have hit that one since I noticed it in time and I had enough time to stop) but these deer are crazy lately.

I finally got a new car~ Well it was a used car and my grandma lent me the money until I can pay the rest off but still, its lovely! I'm very happy with it so far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff