Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
@Anna: Yeah she mainly stayed in bed all day yesterday so she's doing much better.

@Aisa: Its nice when others are with you. My grandparents go there pretty fast so I wasn't there too long. But the emergency lights wouldn't work so I didn't want them to just wait there forever. My sis said that the one old lady was swearing because she had to go around and I was like "Really? She wasn't even there that long." Some people are in such a hurry that they get mad about stupid things like that and it wasn't even our fault. stare

We dont either. They are pretty though. ^-^

I have a reference sheet, but we have to put everything in the department they belong in and I always forget some. But I guess its not that important. I had something close, bad water. It made my whole family sick and that was like the first time I've been sick in like 10 years, totally ruined my perfect record. And I haven't really felt well since. But we were at our uncles house and their water was tested and apparently had to be treated, filtered or whatever they do with it before its safe to drink. >_<
lol Yeah, in a busy place like that it is. lol That's good. Yeah we ended up building a huge line...Police came later but understood the situation. Ah yeah...there probably were people pissed off at us too but oh well..Don't let it get to you, it's their fault they didn't look into the situation anyways. XD

Ah I see, I probably would forget too...How big is your store? Ohhh..... Aww sorry to hear that...I did drink water in Taiwan and my stomach hurt but I was fine in the morning, I didn't throw up or anything, just bad stomach pains. Wow, that's scary....I always take it for granted, good clean drinking water....

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
That is true.

I'm starting that sewing project now. I'm just making the inside right now but I'll have to go find my sewing machine. XD

Its pretty big, not like a big walmart store or something like that but it takes a while to get from one side to the other. This one is the biggest one I've worked in. XD I know the water we have here is great, we've had it tested several times but its not like we needed to.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
I haven't posted in my poor request thread in a while...But I brought a new OC from the rival band...
User Image
She's my dragonfly OC named Jezabell. 3nodding
surprised I love her design

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Thank you Anna. ^-^ I was trying to get her profile done so I could get that started and maybe get some art of her. 3nodding
Ohhh nice! I really love her design!!! Looks really neat! ^_^
Hahaha whoops didn't see this...

Oh what kind of sewing project is it? I sort of want to learn but don't have the time or energy although I could learn from my mom...lol

Oh I see. LOL We have decent sized stores here where I'm at. I'm glad I live in the city but I would like the nice quietness and the stars of the country.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
It was making microwaveable heating packs but there was alot of issues with that so I dont think I'll be doing it anymore. But it was nice for a little while. I'm making a plushie right now. ^-^ Sewing is fun, the part I'm on right now I'm doing by hand but I'll be using my machine once I get the face done.

Its pretty out here thats for sure. And I guess I really dont mind the long trips to the store because I'm never going alone. XD

And thank you, I'm glad you like her. I'm happy with how Jezabell's chibi turned out. My other one looks kind of short compared to her but oh well. XD
Ohhh cool! Aw too bad, seemed like a good idea. XD Ohhh plushies are fun. Is it a character? You should do one of your own. xd

Yeah, I guess, most times I'm alone since separated from my sister. XD I would be so bored by myself for that long. XD

Yeah, she's pretty awesome! Yeah she's tall but she has a lot of good detail. lol

So I've been trying this points thing on gaia. Can we cash the points in for stuff?

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
I'm doing one of Hayate and Genma from Naruto right now. My sis and I wanted Light and L ones but I wanted to practice first so we choose them because they'd use the same colors. But yeah if they turn out well I might do some OC's too. ^-^

I almost never go anywhere without someone. One time when my sis wasn't feeling well I drove to work and back by myself but it wasn't that far away so I didn't mind too much.

Thank you. I half designed her at work while I was really bored. XD

The achievements or do you mean something else?
Ohhh cool. lol Take a picture when you're done with them. xd I wanna see. xp Ohh I would love a Light and L one. lol Yeah that's a good idea. I should practice or warm up drawing more too. Oh yeah that would be awesome if you could do that.

That's a good idea but I have to go to work and school by myself so I'm getting used to it. It's usually about 30 min there and back but still. At least I listen to the radio. lol Yeah, if it's close it's not so bad.

LOL Well I love her design, she's one of my favs so far of yours. 3nodding

Yeah, the points we're gathering from the achievements. Do we get other stuff from them? Or just collecting points?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff