Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aisazia

Is it really? Ah that's true, so you want a more original look? I agree, that would be nice. But I guess they are trying to encourage people to cosplay as their characters easily. lol

Oh I see. XD Oh I don't really remember him but I probably have seen him. XD Whoo didn't need the password. Yay. XD

Ugh, I've been boggled down with school lately. And I want to do a master's degree but I have to apply which might be coming up in Nov and Dec and I'm so not ready for it....I don't think my portfolio is ready for it and I don't want to pay the fee if I don't believe in it yet...But my mom thinks I should try anyways....
User Image

I want a unique design for them. 3nodding But yeah that could be too. XD

I've had him in my group picture I did for my siblings but his father looks alot like him too so the two can easily be confused for each other. XD The only way thats easy to tell is that Amethist always wears a hat and his father never does. So yeah he's my main of that one, his father is practically the main of my second one and Luka is my main of my doctor one.

Aww its hard to know what to do in that situation. Just do what you think you should do. You can do it another time cant you?

Xyana's Waifu

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
neashnah
heart
User Image

Hey Neash. I love your avatar. 3nodding

Xyana's Waifu

Kirameku Mika

Thank you~

'sbeen awhile~ x3
I just had to pop in which this came up on my subed threads~

How've ya been?

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
neashnah
Kirameku Mika

Thank you~

'sbeen awhile~ x3
I just had to pop in which this came up on my subed threads~

How've ya been?
User Image

It has~ Thanks for stopping by again. ^-^

I've been doing pretty good. I keep wanting to fix up this thread because I have a nice idea for it finally. XD But I have to wait until the end of the month to do that because my October challenge has been taking up all of my time.

So how about you, how have you been?

Xyana's Waifu

Kirameku Mika
User Image

It has~ Thanks for stopping by again. ^-^

I've been doing pretty good. I keep wanting to fix up this thread because I have a nice idea for it finally. XD But I have to wait until the end of the month to do that because my October challenge has been taking up all of my time.

So how about you, how have you been?

> u<
I'm trying to get all the threads I used to visit back in order.

Oh~ Yes finding time to re-vamp things is incredibly trying. D8

Rather worn out, but I'm holding on. Started college which is why I have been MIA. But I've been getting things together and trying to manage my time better to have my time to myself/commissions. = x=;

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
neashnah

> u<
I'm trying to get all the threads I used to visit back in order.

Oh~ Yes finding time to re-vamp things is incredibly trying. D8

Rather worn out, but I'm holding on. Started college which is why I have been MIA. But I've been getting things together and trying to manage my time better to have my time to myself/commissions. = x=;
User Image

It can be hard to keep track of them.

Yeah it can be hard. I still want to fix up my shop too but I dont know what way I want to go with that yet.

Aww stuff like that does take up alot of your free time. But atleast you've found a little time to do what you want to. I still have a bunch of freebies to do right now, I kind of took this month off to just do a couple of picture I've been wanting to do for a while. So November I shall get back to trying to take them off of my list.

Xyana's Waifu

Kirameku Mika
User Image

It can be hard to keep track of them.

Yeah it can be hard. I still want to fix up my shop too but I dont know what way I want to go with that yet.

Aww stuff like that does take up alot of your free time. But atleast you've found a little time to do what you want to. I still have a bunch of freebies to do right now, I kind of took this month off to just do a couple of picture I've been wanting to do for a while. So November I shall get back to trying to take them off of my list.

-nod-
I have a thread in the test forum so I just made a list in there xD;;;

Yes, being inspired and all that is difficult as well..

LOL. I have like no time.. I've had some of these freebies and commissions since school started... I thought I would have more time than I've had to fish them and i just have not.. > A<

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
neashnah

-nod-
I have a thread in the test forum so I just made a list in there xD;;;

Yes, being inspired and all that is difficult as well..

LOL. I have like no time.. I've had some of these freebies and commissions since school started... I thought I would have more time than I've had to fish them and i just have not.. > A<
User Image

Thats a good idea too.

Yeah I've been lacking inspiration these last few days. Its been hard for me to finish my pictures for each day. Its a good thing I only have a couple more left til the end of October.

Aww that is hard, when I had a job it was like that for me. Probably why I have had these freebies for a year now....and I fell bad about that but I had so many left. XD Well I hope you can get some more free time soon then. Do you have lot more to do?

Xyana's Waifu

Kirameku Mika
User Image

Thats a good idea too.

Yeah I've been lacking inspiration these last few days. Its been hard for me to finish my pictures for each day. Its a good thing I only have a couple more left til the end of October.

Aww that is hard, when I had a job it was like that for me. Probably why I have had these freebies for a year now....and I fell bad about that but I had so many left. XD Well I hope you can get some more free time soon then. Do you have lot more to do?

-nodnod-
Since i'm subscribed to too many threads. xD;;;
Thought I should probably change it so my subed threads are the ones I want to visit and then the threads I just stalk are in the test thread. OTL.

Whenever I run out of inspiration I either go on deviantart, look though peoples OC's, look at cultural things I like or poses. -nodnod-

Ah, well it's college, so it's just one big project after another. So one is finished and you get like 5 more, hahah. After I get this last painting done though it shouldn't be so hard...

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
neashnah

-nodnod-
Since i'm subscribed to too many threads. xD;;;
Thought I should probably change it so my subed threads are the ones I want to visit and then the threads I just stalk are in the test thread. OTL.

Whenever I run out of inspiration I either go on deviantart, look though peoples OC's, look at cultural things I like or poses. -nodnod-

Ah, well it's college, so it's just one big project after another. So one is finished and you get like 5 more, hahah. After I get this last painting done though it shouldn't be so hard...

User Image

I should clean mine out too. I have so many that aren't even active anymore. XD

Usually music helps me but I do stuff like that too. There are so many different art styles and so many great artists. OC's are always fun to draw too, I scan request threads when I dont have much to draw.

Sounds like they have been keeping you busy. What kind of painting are you doing?

Xyana's Waifu

Kirameku Mika

User Image

I should clean mine out too. I have so many that aren't even active anymore. XD

Usually music helps me but I do stuff like that too. There are so many different art styles and so many great artists. OC's are always fun to draw too, I scan request threads when I dont have much to draw.

Sounds like they have been keeping you busy. What kind of painting are you doing?

I think 90% or so of them are not active. LOL.
I have over 500 subed threads. >>;;;

Oh yes, there's always music~
-nodnod-

Ah, acrylic the theme is greek mythology.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
neashnah

I think 90% or so of them are not active. LOL.
I have over 500 subed threads. >>;;;

Oh yes, there's always music~
-nodnod-

Ah, acrylic the theme is greek mythology.
User Image

Thats alot. XD I dont have nearly that many.

Some ties it can be hard to figure out what I want to listen to though. Yesterday I just didn't know what to play. It seemed like I listened to everything a zillion times. XD

Greek Mythology is a good theme. What did you go with then or are you just doing a bunch of things?
Kirameku Mika
[I want a unique design for them. 3nodding But yeah that could be too. XD

I've had him in my group picture I did for my siblings but his father looks alot like him too so the two can easily be confused for each other. XD The only way thats easy to tell is that Amethist always wears a hat and his father never does. So yeah he's my main of that one, his father is practically the main of my second one and Luka is my main of my doctor one.

Aww its hard to know what to do in that situation. Just do what you think you should do. You can do it another time cant you?

lol Yeah, I understand unique designs but for lazy people it's easier to keep your hair color the same. XD

Ohhhh. XD I'm losing track of all your characters. XD But they all seem pretty cool.

I could wait till the following year but then I would just be sitting around for the next 6 months....Plus I think I would regret if I don't apply this time around. I'm just going to be stressing out horribly...XD I would probably have to apply again and improve my portfolio. Wish I planned this a little earlier but I was focusing on one degree at a time. XD Ah well I hope I get accepted so I don't have to do it a second time and pay more money. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff