Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aisazia

lol Yeah, I understand unique designs but for lazy people it's easier to keep your hair color the same. XD

Ohhhh. XD I'm losing track of all your characters. XD But they all seem pretty cool.

I could wait till the following year but then I would just be sitting around for the next 6 months....Plus I think I would regret if I don't apply this time around. I'm just going to be stressing out horribly...XD I would probably have to apply again and improve my portfolio. Wish I planned this a little earlier but I was focusing on one degree at a time. XD Ah well I hope I get accepted so I don't have to do it a second time and pay more money. crying
User Image

Thats true but there are others that arent fantasy that they could still cosplay. I always said that if I were to cosplay I'd choose someone who somewhat resembled me so it'd be easier. XD

I do have quite a bit. XD In a couple days I'll redo my request thread layout because when I first started it I was just doing things as I went along but now I have an idea for it. Plus my profiles aren't all complete.

Good Luck with whatever you do then. I know I always take forever with important decisions. XD
surprised new layout

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hpanna47
surprised new layout
User Image

Yep only its a slow process, as you can probably tell by the fact that I still have unfinished posts. XD I'm trying to make it like files. 3nodding
Hey Kira! Happy early birthday! I'm afraid I won't be able to get your pic done on time. crying Sorry! Been so hectic lately, but I hope to have it done by the weekend! Hope you have a great birthday! heart

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Thank you Aisa~ Thats okay I dont mind it being late. Just take your time. 3nodding
Its going good so far. My sis and brother got me the figure of Reno from Final Fantasy 7 (Well FF:AC because they didn't make one with the original ones) and now he's standing next to Kadaj and Balthier (Well Light and L are there too). I wasn't expecting that and apparently it came with my christmas gift (My sis and I already know what we got each other XD).
Kirameku Mika
Thats true but there are others that arent fantasy that they could still cosplay. I always said that if I were to cosplay I'd choose someone who somewhat resembled me so it'd be easier. XD

I do have quite a bit. XD In a couple days I'll redo my request thread layout because when I first started it I was just doing things as I went along but now I have an idea for it. Plus my profiles aren't all complete.

Good Luck with whatever you do then. I know I always take forever with important decisions. XD

Yeah, I guess it depends on the person and the design. lol Yeah I agree, but I don't plan on cosplaying, I can't pull it off. lol

Oh that's good, at least you had a starting point. It should be easy to complete now, right?

Thanks, it sucks but I'm trying to get things done.

Thanks Kira for being so patient. whee Aw that's good, sounds like good gifts. XD Oh well it's good to know what you got each other for Christmas. XD Enough time to exchange if that wasn't what you wanted.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
I dont have any where to go to cosplay. I would if there was though, it seems fun. 3nodding

I've been updating it slowly, I've been concentrating on my commissions lately. Today I was going to fix it up but I probably wont be online much today. I just want to finish up my picture and then I'm off to play some Zelda. XD But I'm re-doing my pictures for them to have for their profiles.

Good attitude. 3nodding I need to keep reminding myself about my brothers birthday picture...I still have til the end of December but still.

No problem~ I'm usually pretty patient when it comes to stuff like that. I have some pictures that I still owe from birthdays so I know what its like. Most of those were because of my old job.
Yeah we do that sometimes because we're almost always together and we use the same online accounts so its kind of hard to surprise each other anyway. XD
Kirameku Mika
User Image
I dont have any where to go to cosplay. I would if there was though, it seems fun. 3nodding

I've been updating it slowly, I've been concentrating on my commissions lately. Today I was going to fix it up but I probably wont be online much today. I just want to finish up my picture and then I'm off to play some Zelda. XD But I'm re-doing my pictures for them to have for their profiles.

Good attitude. 3nodding I need to keep reminding myself about my brothers birthday picture...I still have til the end of December but still.

No problem~ I'm usually pretty patient when it comes to stuff like that. I have some pictures that I still owe from birthdays so I know what its like. Most of those were because of my old job.
Yeah we do that sometimes because we're almost always together and we use the same online accounts so its kind of hard to surprise each other anyway. XD

Oh yeah...well I haven't been to a con in awhile either...lol I wish you could, it's lots of fun but I just don't have the time anymore...

That's good, better than nothing like me. Lol Ok. XD Oh did you get a new Zelda game? Yeah I don't blame you for wanting to redo profile pictures... lol I get so particular sometimes.

Hehehe You'll be fine. 3nodding Yeah, but I feel bad I still need to work on your pic. I'll hopefully have it done by this break. Sorry again.

Oh do you think those people have forgotten? lol If so, maybe you don't have to do it after all. lol Ohhh LOL I would have my own accounts so my siblings can't/don't get in my business. lol They all have their own too. XD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aisazia

Oh yeah...well I haven't been to a con in awhile either...lol I wish you could, it's lots of fun but I just don't have the time anymore...

That's good, better than nothing like me. Lol Ok. XD Oh did you get a new Zelda game? Yeah I don't blame you for wanting to redo profile pictures... lol I get so particular sometimes.

Hehehe You'll be fine. 3nodding Yeah, but I feel bad I still need to work on your pic. I'll hopefully have it done by this break. Sorry again.

Oh do you think those people have forgotten? lol If so, maybe you don't have to do it after all. lol Ohhh LOL I would have my own accounts so my siblings can't/don't get in my business. lol They all have their own too. XD
User Image

Its sad when you dont have time for fun things like that. My problem is that there isn't anything close, I'd rather not take a 2 hour dive to get there.

Nope we're just in that mood so we play the old ones. Well we're playing Twilight Princess which was one of the last ones that came out. But the new one will be out...hopefully pretty soon. Like a couple of months or so? I dont think they have a set day for it yet though. But yes Mine don't really fit my idea any more so I'm re-doing them all.

Sounds like you've been busy though. XD

One might not even know I'm doing one for her but the others I keep telling them I haven't forgotten. XD I dont like to just not do it so even if it takes me a while I'll still do it...even if they forgot. Well it depends for us, some things we have out own but some we share. I dont mind knowing what I got anyway.
Kirameku Mika
Its sad when you dont have time for fun things like that. My problem is that there isn't anything close, I'd rather not take a 2 hour dive to get there.

Nope we're just in that mood so we play the old ones. Well we're playing Twilight Princess which was one of the last ones that came out. But the new one will be out...hopefully pretty soon. Like a couple of months or so? I dont think they have a set day for it yet though. But yes Mine don't really fit my idea any more so I'm re-doing them all.

Sounds like you've been busy though. XD

One might not even know I'm doing one for her but the others I keep telling them I haven't forgotten. XD I dont like to just not do it so even if it takes me a while I'll still do it...even if they forgot. Well it depends for us, some things we have out own but some we share. I dont mind knowing what I got anyway.

Yeah I totally miss drawing but when I have time I end up watching movies or hanging with friends. sweatdrop True, a 2 hour drive is too much for me too, I'm glad things are close but not too noisy either. lol

Ohh I see. lol That's good that you can replay games, I don't usually re-do something unless I really need or want to. I try to do something once and leave it at that unless I have free time and want to do it again. Like read a book. lol

Ugh, so sorry I've been pretty much dead lately. I finished my grad app so that's good, and finished my finals last Wed. I'll have to start up again I think next week. crying I hate that I have to have assignments done and submitted the first day of class.... crying It sucks....oh well, I hope I don't have to. I'll be graduating though this trimester so I'm happy! whee Such a relief. lol

Yeah I know what you mean, I feel the same sometimes. lol True, but I like getting myself stuff because I know I'll like it plus apparently I can be hard to shop for cause I'm picky and don't want them to buy something expensive. lol

I'm almost done with your extremely late b-day gift Kira! xd Look for it soon! Thanks for being so patient!
Happy belated birthday! whee Hope you like it! blaugh

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aisazia

Yeah I totally miss drawing but when I have time I end up watching movies or hanging with friends. sweatdrop True, a 2 hour drive is too much for me too, I'm glad things are close but not too noisy either. lol

Ohh I see. lol That's good that you can replay games, I don't usually re-do something unless I really need or want to. I try to do something once and leave it at that unless I have free time and want to do it again. Like read a book. lol

Ugh, so sorry I've been pretty much dead lately. I finished my grad app so that's good, and finished my finals last Wed. I'll have to start up again I think next week. crying I hate that I have to have assignments done and submitted the first day of class.... crying It sucks....oh well, I hope I don't have to. I'll be graduating though this trimester so I'm happy! whee Such a relief. lol

Yeah I know what you mean, I feel the same sometimes. lol True, but I like getting myself stuff because I know I'll like it plus apparently I can be hard to shop for cause I'm picky and don't want them to buy something expensive. lol

I'm almost done with your extremely late b-day gift Kira! xd Look for it soon! Thanks for being so patient!
User Image

I've been doing alot of drawing lately. I was in two auctions and one ended and then the other was AB'd so then I was left with alot of art to do because I wasn't really planning on getting AB'd. XD But I'm getting them done, I'm almost done with the one which I had to do right away because she wanted them as Christmas gifts. I only have two chibis and a waist-up left with hers though. I also have some secret santa pictures to do so its going to be a busy week for me.

I re-play most of my games, you never know what you'll be in the mood for. Some of our games were stolen before and we were always saying we wanted to play them. But the Wii has some of the N64 games to buy so we've done that with some.

Aww, you shouldn't have to have it done by then. Thats kind of cruel, like they enjoy torturing people before they start. XD But I'm glad you're almost done. 3nodding

I'm just picky in general but surprisingly I'm easy to shop for...maybe because I make it fairly obvious as to what I want. XD I'm so excited for christmas though~ I can't wait to give my siblings their gifts. ^-^ Are you doing anything for christmas?

Thank you Aisa~ I love it. Its like they were taking pictures and Stan was totally making Camillia laugh which he loves to do. So you captured their close relationship perfectly. 3nodding
Kirameku Mika
I've been doing alot of drawing lately. I was in two auctions and one ended and then the other was AB'd so then I was left with alot of art to do because I wasn't really planning on getting AB'd. XD But I'm getting them done, I'm almost done with the one which I had to do right away because she wanted them as Christmas gifts. I only have two chibis and a waist-up left with hers though. I also have some secret santa pictures to do so its going to be a busy week for me.

I re-play most of my games, you never know what you'll be in the mood for. Some of our games were stolen before and we were always saying we wanted to play them. But the Wii has some of the N64 games to buy so we've done that with some.

Aww, you shouldn't have to have it done by then. Thats kind of cruel, like they enjoy torturing people before they start. XD But I'm glad you're almost done. 3nodding

I'm just picky in general but surprisingly I'm easy to shop for...maybe because I make it fairly obvious as to what I want. XD I'm so excited for christmas though~ I can't wait to give my siblings their gifts. ^-^ Are you doing anything for christmas?

Thank you Aisa~ I love it. Its like they were taking pictures and Stan was totally making Camillia laugh which he loves to do. So you captured their close relationship perfectly. 3nodding

Wow, that's good. I wish I was able to draw more. lol Congrats, it's always nice to get AB'd. Cause then you know that you can charge more, right? XD lol Wow, well as long as you're having fun!. Yeah I'm going to be busy with my other stuff too. But it should be fun to do. biggrin

Oh really? lol That's true, I feel the same with books. lol Oh really? That sucks...sorry to hear that...it's never a good feeling when someone steals from you.

Yeah I think they do....not all the classes do that but I'm sure most of them will. Last trimester I didn't because the classes didn't need it but I probably will need to do it for at least one of my 3 classes. It is cruel, especially when they didn't even teach us yet. lol

lol That's good, that's not a bad combo as long as you're easy to shop for. lol Yeah I guess I'm not obvious enough for what I want. lol But most of the times I don't really want anything. lol Aww that's good, Christmas will be nice. I don't plan on anything besides staying at home with the family. lol Yeah I'm boring.

No problem! YES! That was what I was going for. I wanted it to seem like a picture, I'm glad I was able to get that across. heart And you're welcome, so glad you like it. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff