Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KeyJester
;;;====(O) User Image (O)====;;;
~ She's another's destiny ~
[xXx]

Hewo!

I'm just checking in on all the places that affiliated with my art contest, Citizen Soldiers, to let you all know that the contest is over and the thread closed! Therefore, you can remove the banner from your affiliate list if you want to. ^^ Of course, if you still want to remain affiliates, then I'd be happy if you'd replace my contest banner and put up this one instead:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/cs-art-kj][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/v8oryr.gif[/img][/url]

Thank you for your time, and sorry for bothering you! ^^;

User Image
KeyJester is
Sick
User Image

Sure its no trouble at all. ^-^

Shapeshifter

Kirameku Mika
User Image

Sure its no trouble at all. ^-^

;;;====(O) User Image (O)====;;;
~ She's another's destiny ~
[xXx]

Thank you! ^^

User Image
KeyJester is
Sick

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Hey ya Anna~
I feel like I've been neglecting this thread
because of my low amount of gold and the
fact that I still haven't done my main header. XD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
I also keep wanting to ask you if you want to do an art trade with me but then I look at my ultra long list. XD I need to get super motivated to finish them all. >_< But I have a special style that I want to try and have reserved for an art trade with you Anna. XD
Oh really? What cover was that again? That's good you finished it though! Aww poor plushie. XD Hahahaha pouty is cute. XD Can't wait to see it finished. biggrin

Oh I've somewhat finished. The lineart is completed but I didn't have time to tone.... sweatdrop But I will when I have time. You can read Unleash, the long one and AlieNations my short one.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
I believe I was talking about my grandmas card...Cover and Inside, I dont think I showed you. XD Yeah I still haven't done much on it, but I should work on it when we play games like I used to.

I read that one yesterday but I guess I forgot to comment on dA. XD Wonderful job Aisa, it was very interesting and I love your characters. So you're continuing that one right?
And the other one is so adorable~
One of these days I'll get around to writing more of my story so you can read it.
Awww so cute! I'm sure she loved it! I love Camillia and seals. X3 Yeah I don't remember seeing it. lol Ha, I should draw when I'm on here instead of doing who-knows-what online. XD Mostly manga and movies. XD

lol It's no problem, glad you read it. Yeah I need to finish toning it. I wanted to do it for the contest but didn't have time. lol Sort of, they are characters I made for a collaboration comic so they will have a series of side stories I may do just for fun which probably will be continued. hehe And thanks, yeah the other one was done really fast, the designs aren't finalized but I wanted to try to get it done for the contest. I'll fix it and make it cleaner later though...XD I do plan on continuing that one but probably as strips. 3nodding

Hee sounds good! Can't wait to read them. hehe I'm glad I'm able to finish one, well almost. Once I tone it then it'll be done...these take longer than I thought it would take. XD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Yep she did. Thanks I love seals, they're so cute. Yes you should do some more art, I always enjoy seeing more from you. 3nodding But I know what you mean, if I didn't have more to do I probably wouldn't get much done either. I'm easily distracted by the internet.

Well you're doing better than me on drawing it. I did a couple of pages a while back but then I changed my beginning so I didn't need them anymore and is starting over. XD Ones like that can be more fun though because they're shorter. I didn't think I'd have so many characters in my shorter one...

How long do you think that will take?
Yeah I need to take a break from all of this art and just write it. And of course I need to finish up my current To do list.

Aw that's good. Yeah, they are adorable. X3 lol Hahah yeah I know...sorry...just no time or I do other stuff...Thanks, it's good to hear that. Ahaha yeah I'm very distracted by the internet. XD

lol Yeah but they are inconsistent. XD It's nice to get one thing done though. Aw really? XD I know what you mean, I started some other ones but I think I might change them too... Yeah it is nice, trouble is that I want to do more for the story but I never finish the stories so I can't continue until I know more. Hahah, you might regret it later when you have to draw all of them. XD I know I would.

Haha, depends on how much time I spend to do it...I'm not good at toning so maybe a week or so...I planned on doing some this weekend but I ended up hanging out with friends and shopping....XD Yeah It's a good idea, I need to do that too. XD Aw yeah, I need to finish art I owe people too. XD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aisazia
Aw that's good. Yeah, they are adorable. X3 lol Hahah yeah I know...sorry...just no time or I do other stuff...Thanks, it's good to hear that. Ahaha yeah I'm very distracted by the internet. XD

lol Yeah but they are inconsistent. XD It's nice to get one thing done though. Aw really? XD I know what you mean, I started some other ones but I think I might change them too... Yeah it is nice, trouble is that I want to do more for the story but I never finish the stories so I can't continue until I know more. Hahah, you might regret it later when you have to draw all of them. XD I know I would.

Haha, depends on how much time I spend to do it...I'm not good at toning so maybe a week or so...I planned on doing some this weekend but I ended up hanging out with friends and shopping....XD Yeah It's a good idea, I need to do that too. XD Aw yeah, I need to finish art I owe people too. XD
User Image

I know what you mean, I was also doing this challenge because I wanted to just take a break from commissions and do some art that I was thinking about doing for so long. Why is the internet so distracting? I mean some days I just feel like I wasted my whole day doing nothing. XD

Yeah at least you can say you did something. Did it take you long to do that comic? I dont even know how I would want to draw mine. It seems so hard to just stay with it.

Do you still owe alot of art? I'll probably finish my list sometime soon. As long as I dont add any more....I'm horrible at that though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff