Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

ok here we go I fixed the eye color 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

User Image
Kirameku Mika
User Image
User Image

Oh yeah Jynx I forgot to mention about yours.
I'm working on my commissions right now but I'll get started on it as soon as I finish some.
But how long is her hair about and her ears they are elf like then or closer to normal ears? I have to reread your info but thats the only questions I have right now.

And okay I'll stop by your shop, I haven't had much time to just be online lately. I just wanted to take a quick trip to the store and ended up having car trouble which was annoying and I had to do alot of running around.

her ears are normal, that specific type of elf does not have pointy ears for some odd reason. I wanted her hair pretty long..hmmm let me see if I can find the style I was thinking... oh thanks for stopping in btw ^.^ And I totally get the car trouble thing, I have gremlins O.o
@Jynx: *huggles* Aww hi there! How have you been?

@Kira: Aww sorry to hear that, it's scary when you're by yourselves. Glad you were both safe. That was nice of those guys! Were they cute? ^_~ lol Good thing there was a sale, must have been fate, cause batteries can be expensive. lol Well next time you both know to bring your phones. lol

Aw man, that sucks...I would honk if they took too long. I would rather scare them than run them over. Is there no other way to go around? Do you have to drive by that house?

LOL Of course, but I hope you find it soon. rofl

Aww what do you do at work? I never asked, I assume help people when they ask but you might have more than that, right? I see, I only get weekends off but I could take time off but I won't get paid. XP You don't get it directly deposited in your account? I do, much easier. XD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

@Amara: Well it was too awesome not to give you something. XD
I've been working on my Lucia picture on the only time off I've had but I'm almost done with it~ ^-^

I have my step-dads car because he still didn't put the belt thing on it.

@Anna: I know~ Its a good think our grandparents could get there in about 5 minutes.

@Jynx: Perfect. ^-^

Weird, I was thinking they would be. XD If the hair is long then it'll probably cover them anyway right? Yeah if you find a picture close to the way you wanted it then just let me know. 3nodding

Car Gremlins? XD Cars are nothing but trouble.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

@Aisa: It is, especially when its never really happened to you before. Well I've had to deal with something similar before but I was off to the side more that time. They were. XD I thanked them but they left as soon as our grandparents got there which was just a couple of seconds after that. They also asked if we had a phone and offered theirs but we had already called. Well my sister has been bringing it because she uses it more than I do.

Thats true we should have while they were there. Well my siblings love to go down that way but we could take the main road home.

I'm mainly the cashier but mom wants me to put things out and/or price things too. Today it was kind of busy but when no one was there I was cutting out the tags for my sister to use. I stamp the bank envelopes but that takes less than a minute. That would be nice...but we just like to have cash. Plus we like the people at the bank. 3nodding I think the only way I'd get off is if something was wrong.
@aisazia- pretty good, getting ready for my month long challenge of drawing everyday, been meaning to do it for a while, here is hoping I can pull it off. If anyone else is interested this is I am talking about 3nodding

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

My mom was at work once again even though it was her day off and I have no idea on what I'm going to do with her. XD But anyway she said that they're looking for people to help with this sewing project that they have and I originally said that'd I liked sewing and would probably enjoy that. So I guess I'm signed up for that now since she said that she'll give me the instructions and stuff on Friday. And she also said that I get a percentage of each one I make which would be great considering that I would have just volunteered. But any sewing practice is good for me because I planned on making some plushies which pretty much means I'm excited~ ^-^
I drew a quick freebie sketch of Gwen for you c:
User Image

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thank you Anna~ heart
I planned on finishing your commission today but I had cleaning and work today~ T^T
XD that's alright
@Kira: Aww that's scary for me. lol Especially when cars don't slow down or anything. Ah they were really nice, it's nice to know people still do that. ^_^ That's good, I've forgotten my phone a couple of times but luckily never when the car broke down. lol

Oh well if they like doing that and they are driving I don't blame them. Sucks to have to deal with that though.

Ahhh I see, is it sad to say I've never been a cashier? lol I have an appreciation for them though since they stand the whole time. Oh, the price tags is what you were cutting out? Ah I see, yeah I guess that's nice. I just find it much easier since I use credit/debit anyways. lol Ohh I see, that kind of stinks. Can't ask for a day off at all, huh?

@Jynx: Ohhh looks challenging! Good luck with that. I know I don't have the time for that. XD I'd like to see how you grow though. biggrin

@Anna: That's a nice headshot of Gwen. 3nodding

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
@Anna: At least I'm getting there slowly. Yesterday my sis was throwing up all night and my mom came over and practically spent the night. Which is rare that my sister would say that she wanted me to even call her that late at night. So we think it might have been food poisoning from the fish she ate earlier that day. It was frozen but it had been in there for quite a while. In anycase my mom and I stayed up with her all night and I had to run the store almost all by myself. So I'm beat right now, it was so bad I wasn't even going to use the computer today. XD

@Aisa: Yeah it was, the car was right at the light so it was in a bad place. Yeah that is good. I'm not sure our grandpa would have been able to push the car off to the side.

Yeah...those people must be lazy because they still have their Christmas lights up. rolleyes

Really? I dont recommend it, especially ours we have a confusing system. XD But its not that bad. Yep, my sis writes the prices and sticks them to the tags and stuff so when they need more I usually take care of it. Nope, I just get the two days off. Today was hectic and I was the only one because of what I just told Anna.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Camillia will be featured as my first header
since she was first to 5 votes on the poll. Eventually
I'll do other headers and either switch every now and
then or do a random thing with them.
A new poll is up now this time its for which
direction I should go with my other characters.
So if you could help me decide that way
I'd appreciate it. This one will be for what I should
work on next (Well after I finish my current ones
like Lani and finish the rest) the ones left are more
like secondary characters. But here is a little
explanation for what I'm planning for each of those...

The Hospital Staff - I have a couple more doctors/nurses
and the ones in charge planned a little bit so far.
The Rival Band - They got a band name before Jai’s band, they’re called Sirens Bane. They are a group of 6 as well but they are the opposite gender wise. Their vocalist is a Siren in my other story so I based the name off of that.
Family Members - Gwen & Jai’s kids, Lani’s sister, Xavier’s brother, Some of their parents ones like that.
Other - Some of the people that arent really important but mean something to one of my other characters. An example would be someone who was like a father to Xavier (Well more of a father than his father anyway).

Thanks Everyone~
Oh, man D: Hope she feels better now
lol I've actually had that happen before, it was at a busy intersection but I was with my family. lol My parents wouldn't let us tell people to go around cause our van didn't have emergency lights. XD Yeah, not by himself anyways. Glad he didn't have to do that. lol

lol Yeah, I don't even put up Christmas Lights, too much of a hassle...XD

Ohh....I see, that isn't too bad if you have something to reference. Aww sorry to hear that, hope she gets better! I haven't had food poisoning...I don't even remember how long ago that was...I guess I have a pretty solid stomach. XD I've eaten rotten food before and was fine. XD Anyways, hope it wasn't horrible for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff