Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

Kirameku Mika
Jynx1e
poke
User Image
User Image

Hey Jynx~ ^-^

Ello ^.^ How are you?

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Username : xXRose-DollyXx
Samples : Non-chibi
User Image User Image User Image User Image
Chibi
User Image User Image User Image
Willing to Draw : Gwen or the first green and purple avatar : )
Prices : 20k for chibi, 25k for non-chibi
Anything else you‘d like to say? : I like the sexy nurse xD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jynx1e
Kirameku Mika
Jynx1e
poke
User Image
User Image

Hey Jynx~ ^-^

Ello ^.^ How are you?
User Image
User Image

I'm doing pretty good. I just got back from the store so I'm working on some art right now. I just hope I dont have to work all day tomorrow.

How are you doing? I love your avi, I love that hairstyle. 3nodding
Kirameku Mika
Jynx1e
Kirameku Mika
Jynx1e
poke
User Image
User Image

Hey Jynx~ ^-^

Ello ^.^ How are you?
User Image
User Image

I'm doing pretty good. I just got back from the store so I'm working on some art right now. I just hope I dont have to work all day tomorrow.

How are you doing? I love your avi, I love that hairstyle. 3nodding

thanks! though I've been changing it around for the past 20 minutes lol. I finally got the rainbow jubilee, now working on the cupcake confection quest. The real pain will be the Faustine's Bottle it's 2mil...though I could always sell me fallen wish I suppose.

I had today off work, been taking orders in my temp shop, though it is pretty dead right now.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xXRose-DollyXx
User Image

Username : xXRose-DollyXx
Samples : Non-chibi
User Image User Image User Image User Image
Chibi
User Image User Image User Image
Willing to Draw : Gwen or the first green and purple avatar : )
Prices : 20k for chibi, 25k for non-chibi
Anything else you‘d like to say? : I like the sexy nurse xD
User Image
User Image

Very pretty samples. I think I'd like a Non Chibi of Gwen then. ^-^
I'll start the trade when I log on to my mule account...and when you confirm that you'd still want to.

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jynx1e

thanks! though I've been changing it around for the past 20 minutes lol. I finally got the rainbow jubilee, now working on the cupcake confection quest. The real pain will be the Faustine's Bottle it's 2mil...though I could always sell me fallen wish I suppose.

I had today off work, been taking orders in my temp shop, though it is pretty dead right now.
User Image
User Image

I know what you mean, sometimes you just got to try some items and see what works. Yeah its quite expensive. But its pretty.

It feels good to just do some art. 3nodding I'll stop by your shop. ^-^

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aisazia
Ohhh I see...I have mixed mine lately drawing it on paper then scanning it. lol Ohh really? Sounds awesome, feel free to run some names by me. ^_^ lol Ohhh I see...well hopefully he'll get it right now. lol Oh did I tell you I created a new story? XD It's a twist on Beauty and the Beast, my version....need to work on it but the characters are fun and interesting...Now if only h/w came to me as easily as ideas did... gonk

Ahahahaha lucky you. Good thing yeah, you didn't have to listen to another bajillion hours of her talking again, did ya?

Thanks. ^_^ Yeah, you're a good friend. I have good friends here too but I think you might understand me a little better. Since we are more similar in personality, my other friends are good but I think they are more like my sister and outgoing. Dang...that sucks....yeah the owners would be at fault I think. Were the dogs on leashes or wandering around by themselves?

Aw thanks. Awww poor puppy....yeah sometimes no matter how hard you try you still can't do anything. I think it's the helplessness you feel when just looking at it. You did your best too. 3nodding

Yeah, I thought it was gone for good. XD Aww you lost the keys too? Mine was on a clip and it fell off but the rest was still on. Oh, do you think you lost at home then? If you didn't leave and no one took it, I would assume it's still somewhere near by. Yeah try to check outside by the car, where ever you park. That was where mine was. I hope you find yours soon.

Yeah, me too, my family is pretty good. My mom gave me a hug. I still get teary eyed but I don't go and bawl my eyes out anymore. lol
User Image
User Image

I'll let you know some when I can narrow down my ideas. XD Sounds like it'll be great, I'd love to see your characters when you do. 3nodding Good luck on it.

Nope I was free that day. XD She did seem like she was kind of in a hurry so it gave me a break.

I know, we have so much in common. XD
Nope none of the dogs had a leash and they took up the whole road. We had to sit there and wait for them but then they were a little off to the side so he started to go and then the dog ran right in front of the car so we had to stop again.

Thanks, and he would have been so cute too. It is pretty sad though.

Yep I still done know where they are and this happened a long time ago. I still look for them every now and then because I liked the keychain. I did get a new key because we just had another one made. But I've looked all over around here and mom hasn't seen them. I bet someone set them somewhere though and it must be somewhere out of the way where we dont always look. I really think that it's here somewhere....possibly in the garage.

Thats good, I'm sure it helped too. ^-^

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yes I'd still like to draw Gwen!

: )
Kirameku Mika
Jynx1e

User Image
User Image

I know what you mean, sometimes you just got to try some items and see what works. Yeah its quite expensive. But its pretty.

It feels good to just do some art. 3nodding I'll stop by your shop. ^-^

blaugh I am thinking about offering more than simple chibis, so I thought perhaps I'd go through your requests and see which of your OCs or avis I feel like drawing. I thought for trade you could draw my OC once I get a sample together. lets see...what shall I draw *looks through samples*
ok, sexy nurse Gwenivire it is ^.^ She is just too awesome not to draw. Will start on her tonight, might be a few days as I am going to be as detailed as I can for practice. Trying to work on getting my best art =P

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xXRose-DollyXx
Yes I'd still like to draw Gwen!

: )
User Image
User Image

Okay I'll start the trade then. ^-^ I hope you have fun drawing her. 3nodding

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jynx1e

blaugh I am thinking about offering more than simple chibis, so I thought perhaps I'd go through your requests and see which of your OCs or avis I feel like drawing. I thought for trade you could draw my OC once I get a sample together. lets see...what shall I draw *looks through samples*
User Image
User Image

Sure, just give me your references when you're ready. ^-^ I too want to try something different so that'll be great. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff