Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 216 217 218 > >> >>> »|

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

I'll give you something for it later Amara, whenever I have some more time to get some more gold so that I'll log on to that account. XD Also I love how you did Xavier's scarf and headband. 3nodding
Aww sorry to hear that. Hope it stops soon. I only get headaches when I work on Java. XD Papers are fine, just all that coding makes my head hurt... crying

I know me too. Then people think you're weird or awkward for not saying anything...So I ask questions or say something stupid to break the silence. XD You probably don't have to say much. Either they ignore you or smile then go on their way, I think most greeters get that. They'll stop you if they need anything, right? XD Aww probably, yeah, it's ok. She probably didn't hear you, unless people make eye contact with me I assume they didn't hear me either. I do that too, where I talk and no one heard me. Sometimes at least one person hears me if I'm in a group....I think. XD I don't let it get to me, if it's important I nudge someone and ask. XD

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

@Aisa: Yeah I dont know why but I'm trying a couple of things to see if that helps me. Hopefully I wont have one tomorrow because that'll be my only day off...well I might get Thursday and Friday off too.

I try to but its still hard for me. This one girl always acts so happy to see me now and I hardly talked to her. She's nice but she talks alot. XD Today at work we did pretty good even though no one was in for like 2 hours.
That's good, better to try than not try at all. ^_^ Aw well don't keep skipping out day, you might get too used to it. XP lol I'm very tempted to take days off but I know if I do I won't get paid and I'll enjoy it too much. XD

Aww XD Yeah most people I know talk a lot too and I listen. Sometimes you gotta interrupt them though. Usually they don't mind since they know they talk too much. XD Don't be afraid to speak your mind. 3nodding Wow, was it boring for you then? lol

Ah Kira, something really bad happened the other day... crying Sorry for the long post but I wanted to be detailed for me to remember. This is copy and paste from my

-Hit and probably killed a cat...This occurred June 18 after hanging with some friends. It was dark at night and I was getting on to the on-ramp of the freeway and saw something blur running from the side. I thought it was a rabbit and thought it stopped running but it didn't. And I swerved to try to avoid it but I ended up still running over it with my rear wheel. I felt sooo bad....T crying T. It was still alive, for awhile I was just standing calling my parents asking what to do. This is my first time I have hit something and I couldn't leave it...They called a vet and said there probably wasn't anything they could do...It was bleeding pretty badly, I could see it's teeth from where it scraped the ground. It's leg was probably broken too.

Tried to point to on-coming traffic to avoid, most did but a few drove over it causing it to flip over from the speed.. crying I didn't stay around to see if it was dead...The cop who was came after asked if my car broke down but I was fine, I was worried about the cat. He put the lights on so they cars would avoid it. I was talking to my mom crying while he talked to the radio and called with his cell phone. I was too worried and filled with guilt to listen to what he was saying I kept saying I was so sorry to it. All it could do is breathe and try to stay alive....

After a good 20 or so minutes standing there he said he would take care of it and that I could go...I didn't ask what would happen. I'm not stupid, I'm sure he probably put it out of it's misery....Let's just say I cried all the way home feeling guilty. He was kind, though saying I did the best thing possible and that there was nothing I could do. He said it happens all the time and cats shouldn't be running around. That's the thing, I think humans shouldn't be running around. The cat was carrying its food which was a pretty big rat. I thought it was a kitten but thank goodness it was an already dead rat. The next morning my eyes were swollen and I could only open them half way. |D Right after that I had to sleep and then go to tutoring the next morning. My heart really wasn't in it but I needed to get that crap done.

-I think I lost my $10 keychain that I bought. I really liked it too, it was a custom maid leather songbird keychain that had all my favorite colors. crying It had purple, turquoise/teal, silver, gold....I discovered it missing on Friday. Now I don't know where it went.

-Found out my mom's car broke down and is on life support which means she relies on us to drive her. That means waking up at 5:45 am to drive and I'm soo not a morning person. She also needs picked up which luckily my bro and dad can do some of the work. It sucks though cause she has all these other plans/responsibilities that she planned ahead before she knew the car would break down....Now it looks like she is going to need a new car....Which I'm probably going to need to pay most of it for now....My dad says he'll pay me back but I don't know...I'm sure he intends to but he's not great with money...

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

We usually get Thursday and Friday off though. Lately my mom has been needing us to come in more and that always seems to be when I have thing I want to finish. My brother is taking the drivers school tomorrow so I'll have to fill in for mom so she can take him. Man I took that same class 10 years ago. XD You know it doesn't feel like it's been that long.

She was waiting for her son and so she was just talking to me for those 2-3 hours. And out of those hours I probably talked for like 5-7 minutes. XD She's nice so it wasn't ultra bad, she was mainly talking about how proud she was of her son. He has some kind of mental disability but I'm not sure on what it is, but his step-dad doesn't want him to work even though he loves it.

Aww how horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that Aisa~ I can understand how you feel. Most people probably wouldn't have even tried to do anything about it. It is better to think that it did live but its hard when you seen the condition it was in and knew it probably didn't make it. I've never really hit anything but yesterday I was sure I hit a squirrel until I seen it on the side.

I hope you're doing better now, you tired to save it Aisa. *Hugs*
And you lost your keychain too? Thats sad too, I still haven't found mine even though it shouldn't have left the house. And it sounds like things haven't been going well for you at all.
Oh that's nice. Ohhh XD that kinda stinks...well you can't do some of the things while you're working and no one is around? Oh goodluck to him then too! Hopefully he'll get someone good this time. lol XD ahahahaha really? That's awesome. You're only as old as you think you are. ^_^

Huh, wow. Interesting, I don't know if I could listen that long to someone. But I probably can if it's interesting enough. XD That's good you guys enjoyed each others company though. She seems nice and strong because of her family.

Thanks for reading all that Kira. Yeah it hurt and I still feel guilty but it won't stop me from driving or anything. I just am more careful. That's good it was safe. I just keep imagining if it was my dog or someone else's pet...I felt so bad...I just hope its death was quick and painless as possible... crying

Yeah I am thanks. *hugs back* I tried but still feel responsible. I probably won't forget it in my life. I told my mom jokingly when I was crying that I wouldn't make a good killer. My conscience would get the better of me. XD

Ah one good news is my bro found my keychain! It was outside my house across the street when I had to park outside. I didn't look for it out there cause I didn't think it would be out there. It was beat up and the keychain part broke but it's still in decent shape. ^_^ It's a little more leathery not so sturdy now but I put it back on and secured it this time. ^_^ Aw you lost your keychain too? I didn't know that...Hope you find it...

Ha...yeah feels like it...but I won't let it get me too down. I'll put up a fight dang it! Although it hurts, it's good to have good friends and family to talk about it to. Thanks for listening/reading Kira. *hugs*

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jynx1e
poke
User Image
User Image

Hey Jynx~ ^-^

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

@Aisa: No, the ones I want to do require the computer...mine to be more specific. XD I have been doing some thinking about my story stuff. I'm trying to come up with a band name and a hospital name right now. Yeah apparently he got the day wrong, I guess its Friday now.

Yeah she was there again today and wouldn't you guess it I was the only one around again. Good thing she just wanted to know where her son was.

No problem Aisa, I'm always here if you need to talk. 3nodding I understand that, I was just telling Angel that a couple of days ago my brother almost hit a dog. And their owners were there and everything, they kept giving us dirty looks like it was our fault that they were taking up the road with their 5 or so dogs.

Its because you're a good person. 3nodding Back when my dog had puppies there was this one that looked sick and I tried to save it and stayed up with it all night but he still died by morning. I tried feeding it and everything because back then we had some food just in case. But I felt horrible because I fell asleep like an hour before morning but I thought he'd live but who knows maybe something was really wrong with him. But you know its really hard when you try so hard to save it.

Thats good~ Atleast you got it back. Yeah my butterfly keychain that mom got me for christmas. It was purple and blue and it was on my car keys which is with it wherever it is. But I know I didn't lose it because it was hanging on the hook and I didn't go anywhere because I was really sick that day. But my step-dad checked our car because it wasn't working so I thought he took them but they used my sisters set of keys. But I still think he might have put them somewhere because my mom had my sisters keys but he was in the car before that. I'm still on the look out for them.

Thats good. I'm glad they're helping you get through it instead of just telling you to get over it or something. *Hugs*
Ohhh I see...I have mixed mine lately drawing it on paper then scanning it. lol Ohh really? Sounds awesome, feel free to run some names by me. ^_^ lol Ohhh I see...well hopefully he'll get it right now. lol Oh did I tell you I created a new story? XD It's a twist on Beauty and the Beast, my version....need to work on it but the characters are fun and interesting...Now if only h/w came to me as easily as ideas did... gonk

Ahahahaha lucky you. Good thing yeah, you didn't have to listen to another bajillion hours of her talking again, did ya?

Thanks. ^_^ Yeah, you're a good friend. I have good friends here too but I think you might understand me a little better. Since we are more similar in personality, my other friends are good but I think they are more like my sister and outgoing. Dang...that sucks....yeah the owners would be at fault I think. Were the dogs on leashes or wandering around by themselves?

Aw thanks. Awww poor puppy....yeah sometimes no matter how hard you try you still can't do anything. I think it's the helplessness you feel when just looking at it. You did your best too. 3nodding

Yeah, I thought it was gone for good. XD Aww you lost the keys too? Mine was on a clip and it fell off but the rest was still on. Oh, do you think you lost at home then? If you didn't leave and no one took it, I would assume it's still somewhere near by. Yeah try to check outside by the car, where ever you park. That was where mine was. I hope you find yours soon.

Yeah, me too, my family is pretty good. My mom gave me a hug. I still get teary eyed but I don't go and bawl my eyes out anymore. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff