Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Capitalist

I was shitting around on Tumblr like always and then I found these lovely cardverse headcanon outfits:

User Image

Liechtenstein is adorbs as always. She reminds me of an innocent princess. Like Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles. Hungary looks gorgous. I am in love with her outfit right now...

And as for England... :Q__

Just look at his eyes.

LOOK AT THEM.

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
l Herd u leik Squirtlez l
I was shitting around on Tumblr like always and then I found these lovely cardverse headcanon outfits:

User Image

Liechtenstein is adorbs as always. She reminds me of an innocent princess. Like Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles. Hungary looks gorgous. I am in love with her outfit right now...

Just look at his eyes.

LOOK AT THEM.

BLAAAAAAAGH DSHAJVKADSVFDAJSD V AJKHFLAEDV *dies*

Witty Capitalist

Otombliss
Like a (hot) sir.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Just watched episode three in subs.

Hungary looked so darling and the episode had India, Thailand, and Australia! : D

And I think there was something wrong with Prussia when he showed up...

D: Can you link me to the episode in subtitles? So far, all I see are Season 5, Episode 3 without subs! *shakes head* I don't understand Japanese nearly enough to be satisfied with looking at the pictures alone.

Witty Capitalist

Misuki Marishima
Here you go, hun. C:

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Misuki Marishima
Here you go, hun. C:

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Ah, it didn't show up on Gaia, but I copied the link in and I was able to watch it! ~

D'aw, India didn't have a speaking part. Australia did though. :3 I just keep loving every new episode that comes out for the new season!

Witty Capitalist

Misuki Marishima
I know. I was a little upset though because I heard that Wy was going to appear. But A lot of people who normally don't appear in the anime have shown up! <:

And Prussia... Oh my god. xD

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Misuki Marishima
I know. I was a little upset though because I heard that Wy was going to appear. But A lot of people who normally don't appear in the anime have shown up! <:

And Prussia... Oh my god. xD

Pff, Prussia was annoying Austria as usual.

Germany saying "I'll scold him later" made me giggle a little. Sometimes Germany acts like the big brother, doesn't he?

Witty Capitalist

Misuki Marishima
He probably just finished listening to a Led Zeppelin album.

Germany's probably just standing there thinking: "I was raised by this man?"

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
He probably just finished listening to a Led Zeppelin album.

Germany's probably just standing there thinking: "I was raised by this man?"

I thought he was raised by an elf (lol wat).

Witty Capitalist

Otombliss
It's a headcanon based off of historical passages.

I'm not much of a historian when it comes to old world topics but I know Germany was kind of like a colony to the country of Prussia. Kind of like America to England and Canada to France.

Again, I have s**t knowledge for history so don't judge me. x.x

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

I'm not much of a historian when it comes to old world topics but I know Germany was kind of like a colony to the country of Prussia. Kind of like America to England and Canada to France.

For me, German history is confusing as hell since I haven't seen it in my history classes. I try to read here and there about it, but I easily forget most of what I learn.
Our educational system is really poor :c

That's why I tend to throw random s**t xD
By the way... seriously, Germania looks like a freaking elf.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Otombliss

For me, German history is confusing as hell since I haven't seen it in my history classes. I try to read here and there about it, but I easily forget most of what I learn.
Our educational system is really poor :c

That's why I tend to throw random s**t xD
By the way... seriously, Germania looks like a freaking elf.

Ah ha... Germania does kind of look like an elf, but he's missing the pointy ears. And since Germany doesn't talk about his father a lot, I think that Germania passed away when he was still very young. So, he doesn't remember him, and he was raised by Prussia.

I follow the "Prussia raised Germany" head-canon just because that's a pretty popular consensus in the fandom.

Unfortunately, some parts of the fandom make Ludwig and Gilbert have more than "brotherly" love... >> I do not approve of it.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

User Image

Just look at his eyes.

LOOK AT THEM.

The noise I just made in the middle of my cubicle.... GUH. Hot damn, England. Just... hot damn. Those are some gorgeous drawings. And baby America aaaah ; ^ ;

Witty Capitalist

Knight of Britannia
You work in a cubicle? xD I feel professional when I sit in the cubicle desks in the Medical Legal offices at my vocational school. (I'm a sophomore. Let me have my fun.)

But I did a little more research and I found these pictures from the same artist. c8
User Image

User Image

Bwuh... I want this artist to make an actual cardverse card deck. Her drawings are just beautiful.

And look at little baby America with that humongous hammer. xD It makes me laugh that it shows even as a baby he had the strength. I mean look at that thing.

But just compare those two pictures. It's like Poke'mon evolution. A Magikarp to a ******** Gyradoes. ( *^* )

(Sorry for the long post, btw. ( ; ^ ; ) )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff