Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

7,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
I have only watched about two seasons of hetalia. When do I get to see Vietnam and some interaction between Ukraine and Poland?
washu-the-powerful
I have only watched about two seasons of hetalia. When do I get to see Vietnam and some interaction between Ukraine and Poland?
So far, you don't. Sorry.
I don't recall any interaction between them, at least not in the anime. As for Vietnam, I don't know that she's made any actual appearances in the webcomic.
For those things, you'll have to look into fanworks.

Dapper Dabbler

7,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Prince Raivis
washu-the-powerful
I don't recall any interaction between them, at least not in the anime. As for Vietnam, I don't know that she's made any actual appearances in the webcomic.

Darn, Okay than. Do I at least get to see more of Ukraine? whee
washu-the-powerful
Prince Raivis
washu-the-powerful

Um... I don't remember. Not a lot... It's mostly the same ones.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
My favorite male characters are America, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Greece, Russia, England, and Denmark. <3 My favorite female characters are Belarus and Seychelles. And my favorite fan made character is Scotland. He's so yummy~ :3

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Tsuki_Kirkland
This is probably a stupid question , but has anyone watched the Bloopers for Hetalia
XD Yes. I've also watched all the commentaries. I've even watched Q&A panels on youtube. So much fun. Haha.

washu-the-powerful
Prince Raivis
washu-the-powerful

She does have a short cameo in the movie and both her and Belarus have their own song.

gonk I have to wait until Saturday to see the new episode...and then next week I'll have to wait until Sunday...awww...and then Monday!!! ;-; And then Tuesday....8 D But then we're good.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Prodigious_girl
Tsuki_Kirkland
This is probably a stupid question , but has anyone watched the Bloopers for Hetalia
XD Yes. I've also watched all the commentaries. I've even watched Q&A panels on youtube. So much fun. Haha.

washu-the-powerful
Prince Raivis
washu-the-powerful

She does have a short cameo in the movie and both her and Belarus have their own song.

gonk I have to wait until Saturday to see the new episode...and then next week I'll have to wait until Sunday...awww...and then Monday!!! ;-; And then Tuesday....8 D But then we're good.

The bloopers are awesome, need to watch the commentaries.

Timid Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
LOOKY WHAT I FOUND!
blaugh
User Image
DevineEssence
LOOKY WHAT I FOUND!
blaugh
User Image
oh wow they made canada's eyes the same color as they are in the manga..

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Tsuki_Kirkland
Prodigious_girl
Tsuki_Kirkland

washu-the-powerful
Prince Raivis
washu-the-powerful

The bloopers are awesome, need to watch the commentaries.
XD Have you heard the mini act Scott Freeman and J. Michael Tatum did on Tatum's podcast show, That Anime Show?

They put together this little act where England and France are at a ""marriage counselling" session. Oh man, it's hysterical!!

You can also find cute clips on youtube of voice actors doing random lines. Eric Vale did one once for Canada that made him sound like a murderous villian.

DevineEssence
LOOKY WHAT I FOUND!
blaugh
User Image
gonk Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo they changed his eyes to purple!! I liked the blue better. I'll have to turn this into a headcanon about Canada being so angry with his current Conservative gov't, who's official colour is blue, that he changed his eye colour to purple. <.<;; There's really no other reason why his eyes should be purple... (IN4: Yes, I'm well aware that his orginal colour was purple...but it never made sense to me.)

-_-;; At least they had the good sense to keep his hair blond...

8 D But I'm diggin' his new clothes.

XD And what's up with Kuma? He got maximized...and he's got a bow... I don't mind him growing in size but he's got to lose the bow... talk2hand That's just not Kuma's style. XD Hopefully it's just for the promo pic.

I won't lie, the new style made me fall in love with Canada all over again. But I always suspected that it would compliment him since it has a softer tone.
Watched the new episode! Gotta wait for subs now to figure out what's going on (or i could read the comic... shhhh...)
I'm finding myself more and more attracted to Germany, and I'm not sure what to make of it ninja

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I woke up in the middle of the night just to watch episode two. That's dedication.

Oh man they're all so precious. I'm so happy we got to see other characters this time. How are they all so beautiful?! Especially France and his hair, my goodness. Did anyone else have to shield their eyes from the magnificence?

So yeah, every Friday from now I'm going to be gross sobbing at 2AM watching every episode and only understanding 30% of it and not CARING because Hetaliaaaa... /sob
Knight of Britannia
I woke up in the middle of the night just to watch episode two. That's dedication.

Oh man they're all so precious. I'm so happy we got to see other characters this time. How are they all so beautiful?! Especially France and his hair, my goodness. Did anyone else have to shield their eyes from the magnificence?

So yeah, every Friday from now I'm going to be gross sobbing at 2AM watching every episode and only understanding 30% of it and not CARING because Hetaliaaaa... /sob

emotion_brofist

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Prince Raivis
Knight of Britannia

emotion_brofist

emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas