Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Eve Ren Elric
Mitsuki Horenake
So...in personal news, I watched the Avengers. And I tried not to make some Hetalia jokes. But the Russian spy with the all-American soldier? Too easy.

Yeah it's really difficult to watch a tv show or movie without making Hetalia jokes.

It's actually really easy if the movie is entertaining enough for you to forget Hetalia for a while. The only problem is that the humor in the Avengers reminded me of the Hetalia humor, hence why I wanted to make a few jokes. Especially when *spoilers*Loki ends up talking to a whole bunch of Germans in English*end spoilers*

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
He can be the Prince of curl, I guess.

Sure thing, and Romano, too emotion_yatta
Naturally. Even their own curls are attracted to each other... XD Sorry, I'm thinking of that episode where their hair got tangled and it was made to sound like something else (poor Germany, nearly had a heart attack).

In other news this thread is ONE like away from averaging 100 likes. Quick someone <3 this thread!!

Rainbow Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

Naturally. Even their own curls are attracted to each other... XD Sorry, I'm thinking of that episode where their hair got tangled and it was made to sound like something else (poor Germany, nearly had a heart attack).

In other news this thread is ONE like away from averaging 100 likes. Quick someone <3 this thread!!
Done. :3

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
JORTENDO
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

Hurray!!

Congrats Rai!
D < Now where's the popular status? ( ^_~ JK, You guys will get it soon enough).

Rainbow Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Prodigious_girl
JORTENDO
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

Hurray!!

Congrats Rai!
D < Now where's the popular status? ( ^_~ JK, You guys will get it soon enough).

emotion_kirakira

Blessed Sex Symbol

Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

I love that episode xDDD I had the same thought as Germany the first time I watched that .____.
It has 100! emotion_yatta

Cute Punk

Technically it's at 101 <3s now. =w=

I am being a smart a**.

Capitalist

White Flag Idiot

I am being a smart a**.

» { I had the 101st <3.
      Heehee~ o wo }

Cute Punk

x- Belaarus
White Flag Idiot

I am being a smart a**.

» { I had the 101st <3.
      Heehee~ o wo }

Haha, nice. XD I don't remember when I <3'd the thread. It's been forever ago though.

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
I love that episode xDDD I had the same thought as Germany the first time I watched that .____.
XD Yeah, Italy and Romano have a lot of great scenes together. My favourite one with them is when Italy is praising Germany and Romano asks him if he'd say nice things about him too and Italy pauses and moves back. XD Hahahaha. Poor Romano.

White Flag Idiot

I am being a smart a**.
Better to be a smart a** then just an a** like Prussia. O NO I DID'ENT!

XD I <3'd the thread after I started visiting more regularily.

Blessed Sex Symbol

Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
XD Yeah, Italy and Romano have a lot of great scenes together. My favourite one with them is when Italy is praising Germany and Romano asks him if he'd say nice things about him too and Italy pauses and moves back. XD Hahahaha. Poor Romano.

White Flag Idiot

I am being a smart a**.

Romano's so tsundere but he's so cute ; o; Especially chibimano, I personally like him more than North Italy sweatdrop

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

White Flag Idiot

I am being a smart a**.

Romano's so tsundere but he's so cute ; o; Especially chibimano, I personally like him more than North Italy sweatdrop
I kind of like them both the same...they kind of go together...like Canada and America. <.<;; I dunno...maybe it's an "opposites" thing (though they do have things in common like...oh...running away maybe? XD )

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
I <3'd the thread a while back too, because all of you guys are so awesome. :3 I think that the closeness we have in this thread, as well as a civil discussion of the fandom that I really love a lot.

And you've listened to my endless rants about things that are at times, misguided.

Haha, I really need to brush up my history education to keep up with some of you, but it's good to do your own research. <3

I've gotten more closeness in this little thread than a lot of the fandom guilds I'm in. I'm thinking that the experience I've had with FEF (my Fire Emblem guild I linked in the linkcard) is about as close to the awesomeness I get here. Not everyone in FEF loves Hetalia, but I know a few fans and we have a few entertaining discussions like here.

I have to say that this part of the fandom at least... is my favorite. I'll be a reg in this thread for a long while, I predict, Especially with school out of the way... for now.

Haha, I'll have to find work, but don't mind. I'll still drop by whenever I have something interesting and Hetalia-related to say. :3

Blessed Sex Symbol

Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

White Flag Idiot

I am being a smart a**.

I kind of like them both the same...they kind of go together...like Canada and America. <.<;; I dunno...maybe it's an "opposites" thing (though they do have things in common like...oh...running away maybe? XD )

Americest OTL My friend ships that... with a passion xD They do have some things in common but they're pretty different.

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Americest OTL My friend ships that... with a passion xD They do have some things in common but they're pretty different.
I ship USCan hard, but I don't refer to it is "Americest" because I personally don't see any hard evidence that they're blood related. Just because they CALL each other brother doesn't mean they actually are [see Switzerland & Liechtenstein]. So far (as I can tell anyway) it seems that only nations that are one in the same are actually siblings (Prussia/Germany & the Italies being the most notible). There are nations that refer to each other as "brother" (England/America, Norway/Iceland) but I think it's supposed to be a mentor kind of thing.

SO yeah...I don't see Canada and America as (blood) brothers. I've always figured that England declared them brothers (see Vol. 2 of the manga or "Once Canada, Always Canada" webcomic - that has serious inaccuracy problems I'll save for another day) so that Canada would have a "buddy" he could associate with while he integrates himself into the British Empire (after being taken away from France).

XD I'm going to stop because I could rant FOREVER about how they're not actually siblings...

@Misuki: ^_^ We're happy to have you here too (even though, technically, you were here before me)! XD OMG I picked up some "old skool" history books today. I'm rather excited about them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff