Welcome to Gaia! ::

Capitalist

DevineEssence
Ren Takahashi
What's Canada?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol couldn't resist =P

ยป { Ohmygod I love you now. XDDD }

Chatty Informer

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BigJuicySushi
Yeah you're right. Characters ought to be multi-faceted anyway.

(Pff sounds like you want In his coat.)

Doncha mean multi-fauceted? /shot

(But of course~it looks nice an' warm~xDDD 'Course I'd probably take America's coat first if England didn't have first dibs on it~! /killed)

Hardened Humorist

Chachi-chama
BigJuicySushi
Yeah you're right. Characters ought to be multi-faceted anyway.

(Pff sounds like you want In his coat.)

Doncha mean multi-fauceted? /shot

(But of course~it looks nice an' warm~xDDD 'Course I'd probably take America's coat first if England didn't have first dibs on it~! /killed)

H'OMG~~~ /dies

( o ////o Wow~ So... that would mean America isn't going to be cold without it. /creeper-face )

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
DevineEssence
Ren Takahashi
What's Canada?

lol couldn't resist =P

"Didn't need no War of Independence, all he did was look England in the face and say, 'I'm outtie b****,' cause in Canada **** gets done!"

I know it's offensive to the hard war the American citizens fought for their independence and their rights, but I want to put that in a sig or something because I can't stop laughing at that one line. I feel like such a terrible person right now.
Ren Takahashi
Lady_Mad_Hatter
Hello!

My absolute favorites are Sweden and Hungary. I also like Canada and Russia. heart

I really love everyone though. X3

What's Canada?

You obviously underestimate the power of Canada's fan girls.
User Image
...And Kumajiro.

Rainbow Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!! scream

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
I've been away for a couple of days so...It's LONG:

Its Yummah
Thanks, but FUNimation will not let me view their videos in my country.
I'm getting a bit sad that I'm unable to watch this, I guess I will have to wait-
until I get back to the states....
Do you want sub or dub? Sub is here. and Dubbed you can find on youtube just by typing "Hetalia dub". The episodes will be mirrored though. 8 D I do encourage you to buy the DVDs when able to though. XD The commentary alone makes it worth it.

Mitsuki Horenake
And you know what? I personally believed that Willingham would voice Sweden, I totally saw it. I'm not doubting the guy they got, but...I seriously thought it would be him...
= / You know, I never bothered to think about it. But the guy who does Finland...BAH HA HA!! Thumbs up to you, sir.

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

Well that makes sense, I always thought it was Italy since he's probably most known for his curl sweatdrop
He can be the Prince of curl, I guess.

Misuki Marishima
Is this true, you guys? Is it really Hima-papa's birthday? I am surprised he's only 27. O:
O.O He's three (and just over 1/4) years older than me. He's was just a young thing when he started Hetalia then...wow...props to him.

Ren Takahashi
What's Canada?
D < WHATCHU SAY!?!

Misuki Marishima
Dude, not funny. :U

Prodigious is not gonna be happy to see this at all.
XD... Just P'g is fine, btw.

DevineEssence

lol couldn't resist =P
Yes. Just...yes.

Eve Ren Elric

You obviously underestimate the power of Canada's fan girls.
User Image
...And Kumajiro.
I never noticed it before but there's a "Europe" poster behind Canada. -_-;; Really Hima? Hope you're not sending subliminal messages...

Capitalist

JORTENDO
User Image

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!! scream

ยป { [/********] }

Rainbow Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
This is the best thing ever.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
So...in personal news, I watched the Avengers. And I tried not to make some Hetalia jokes. But the Russian spy with the all-American soldier? Too easy.
Mitsuki Horenake
So...in personal news, I watched the Avengers. And I tried not to make some Hetalia jokes. But the Russian spy with the all-American soldier? Too easy.

As much as I love advocating my OTP of America x Fem! Russia,
she indeed never has any kind of romantic relationship with Steve Rogers. Sorry but, the Russian spy with the American soldier wasn't easy, because it never happened.
She actually has a romance with Daredevil, and even Iron Man at some point.

Though still, you could go for the Russian Spy and American soldier thing,
since she did have another romance with Bucky, who was for a time the new Captain America after Rogers is presumed dead. But he goes back to being the Winter Soldier eventually.
emotion_eyebrow

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Soviet Titties V
Mitsuki Horenake

As much as I love advocating my OTP of America x Fem! Russia,
she indeed never has any kind of romantic relationship with Steve Rogers. Sorry but, the Russian spy with the American soldier wasn't easy, because it never happened.
She actually has a romance with Daredevil, and even Iron Man at some point.

Though still, you could go for the Russian Spy and American soldier thing,
since she did have another romance with Bucky, who was for a time the new Captain America after Rogers is presumed dead. But he goes back to being the Winter Soldier eventually.
emotion_eyebrow

I was talking about the Cold War jokes. But all right.
Mitsuki Horenake

Yeah it's really difficult to watch a tv show or movie without making Hetalia jokes.

Blessed Sex Symbol

Prodigious_girl
He can be the Prince of curl, I guess.

Sure thing, and Romano, too emotion_yatta

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Eve Ren Elric
Mitsuki Horenake

Yeah it's really difficult to watch a tv show or movie without making Hetalia jokes.

I know, right? Especially when the TV show or movie would be more entertaining with Hetalia jokes. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff