Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Raivis of Riga

Lol. I knew I recognized that song from somewhere. lol

XD just wanted to share this with you guys!

o_O Well then... that's... interesting...
The song is World is Mine, it's a Miku Hatsune song, although the version in the Poland video is the pitched down as the "Mikuo (male) version". I thought it kind of sounded like him, and the song itself is very him, so...
-D-chan-anime_gurl-
XD just wanted to share this with you guys!

PFFFFFT *dies*

Fatcat

Can someone give me a link to where i can watch it?
My friend started telling me about Hetalia and it seemed VERY interesting!
Soooo please help!!
Agent-x0x0
Soooo please help!!

If you just search Hetalia Axis Powers on youtube Funimation's channel should be the first thing to come up. They have all of it, subbed and dubbed. Certain countries and people under a certain age can't view it though.
And if you find the first episode hard to follow... don't worry, just keep watching, the first episode's intentionally crazy. sweatdrop

Fatcat

Raivis of Riga
Agent-x0x0
Soooo please help!!

If you just search Hetalia Axis Powers on youtube Funimation's channel should be the first thing to come up. They have all of it, subbed and dubbed. Certain countries and people under a certain age can't view it though.
Oh, kthanks. x]

Oh look, Latvia finally finished puberty...

Does anyone know the fan-made horror game HetaOni?
aviatea
I've definitely heard of it and quite a bit of fanart has popped up on my dash on tumblr lately, but I actually have no clue what it's about. It's on YouTube, isn't it?
Yes it is. Be warned: You may cry. Also, we're not sure if it'll ever be finished.
aviatea
Raivis of Riga
aviatea
I've definitely heard of it and quite a bit of fanart has popped up on my dash on tumblr lately, but I actually have no clue what it's about. It's on YouTube, isn't it?
Yes it is. Be warned: You may cry. Also, we're not sure if it'll ever be finished.

Yeah, I've heard that before. I've seen a lot of wild fanart, too. D:

I have a lot of free time tomorrow, so I'll probably start it tonight. When was the last time it was updated? (If 'updated' is even the right term to use here.) I hope it wasn't discontinued or something like that. ;A;
I heard that the person who makes it said they were going on hiatus or something, and it's been quite a while since then. But hey, we were all worried they died when all the earthquake and tsunami stuff happened, so most of us are just happy they're ok. sweatdrop

Tipsy Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sai X Kaitou
Lol. I knew I recognized that song from somewhere. lol

User ImageUser Image User Image

NO

no no no jesus christ no

why would you make this video oh my god

this is disturbing on many levels