Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I recently received my loan refund from school, and I'm still left with a good bit of money after buying books and school supplies. I've already bought volume 3 of the Bunny Drop manga, and I ordered volume 4 of K-ON! from PowerAnime 3nodding . I also ordered this little figure with my manga 4laugh :

User Image

Squirrel-cosplay Yutaka heart ! Since she's not a big addition to my collection, I'm not going to bother updating my "Expected Arrivals" section this time, but I'll update the first page when she gets here 3nodding .

Stray Pigs's Waifu

Sexy Werewolf

9,575 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
how long did it take you to make this thread?
Okita here. <3
I just recently bought a Chocobo from Square-Enix holding the magic book from Chocobo Tales.
I'll take a pic later of it. <3

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Okita Sakata
Okita here. <3
I just recently bought a Chocobo from Square-Enix holding the magic book from Chocobo Tales.
I'll take a pic later of it. <3

Oh, I've seen that plushie online before 3nodding . It's very cute whee .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Caffeine Shadow
how long did it take you to make this thread?

I've been updating it every time I add something new to my collection for over 6 years now 3nodding .
how could I choose one ? They're all so awesome biggrin Especially the Plushies and the Nendoroids 3nodding

Soffbord's Waifu

Finally gave in and orderd the beautiful Sengoku Nadeko PVC from Goodsmile. She's a bit on the expencive side but oh what the heck = 3 = Can't wait till she arrive!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
BAD NEWS for anyone collecting series that are licensed by BANDAI Entertainment! This means no more Lucky*Star manga will be released in North America crying !! And volume 9 was just recently released in Japan, too gonk ! Just hoping someone else picks up the licensing for it, like YEN Press *Crosses fingers...*
AnimeJunkie-kun
BAD NEWS for anyone collecting series that are licensed by BANDAI Entertainment! This means no more Lucky*Star manga will be released in North America crying !! And volume 9 was just recently released in Japan, too gonk ! Just hoping someone else picks up the licensing for it, like YEN Press *Crosses fingers...*

Great. >.<
I really am bummed, cause of my interest in MSG is now harder. crying
Imported only. >.<

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Okita Sakata
AnimeJunkie-kun

Great. >.<
Imported only. >.<

Yeah... I suppose I'll start collecting the Japanese tankouban if I have to xp . Do you happen to know of a good site to order Japanese manga from?
AnimeJunkie-kun
Okita Sakata
AnimeJunkie-kun

Great. >.<
Imported only. >.<

Yeah... I suppose I'll start collecting the Japanese tankouban if I have to xp . Do you happen to know of a good site to order Japanese manga from?

Kinokunyia (I doubt I spelled it right, but it;s a Japanese store I used to use when I used to live in California.) I'm sure they have a site.
Oh. I snagged a Final Fantasy Cauctar keychain today. <3
That was the only thing I got plushie wise. >/////<

Big Raider

CHIBIIIIIIII

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Okita Sakata
AnimeJunkie-kun
Okita Sakata
AnimeJunkie-kun

Great. >.<
Imported only. >.<

Kinokunyia (I doubt I spelled it right, but it;s a Japanese store I used to use when I used to live in California.) I'm sure they have a site.

I'll look them up right now 3nodding .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces