Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Poster

3,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bleach and Naruto.

I only say that because Bleach never made sense to me and I just don't like the Naruto fanbase.
Hmmm.... I'd say Bleach overstayed it's welcome when Aizen was booted out as the main antagonist. They could have wrapped things up with him as the central conflict. Everything after seemed like it was dragging things out.

Case Closed. Good GOD! We GET it already! We just want to see the poor characters we have come to love get their happily ever after already, we understand your making boat loads of money, but seriously. LET.IT. GO.

Hm...

One Piece and Naruto aren't candidates. I'll admit that Naruto plodded along a bit there for a while, but it's definitely going somewhere with it. I never felt like we lost the central conflict. There's always been the feeling of the true enemy still being out there... and now we know who that is. If the current conflict is resolved and it STILL fails to reach a resolution, THEN I will say it's gone on too long.

One Piece is not even close to overstaying it's welcome. It's had me hooked from day one, and even if it follows the same basic formula...it WORKS. I've never gotten tired of seeing the Strawhats do their thing. The series could go on for twice again what it has already, and I doubt I would say it's overstayed it's welcome.

Tipsy Phantom

Bleach lasted way too long.
Naruto should just stop.
One Piece needs to go away also.

Demonic Sex Symbol

little aishi chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's not only the age or looks that bothers me, but he's still immature since heavens know when!
You thought he matured during the seasons and/or the movies, but he's still act like a brat!

It would a lot better if they just get rid of him and replaced with a new character, like the Black & White protagonist or other of our favorites.
User Image

User Image

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Mana Sama 13
I feel like Naruto has gone on too long......It should have been over a year or so ago.
I completely agree that pokemon is overdone...extremely.
However, pokemon caters to the years, and an age group. Not a specific generation, unfortunately.
Sure they could have continued the story to a point where ash ages, and have done soemthing unique with it.
But, they simply decided, business-wise... catering to that specific age group would grant them more money than catering to all of their fans, including their first generation of fans.

Business makes me sick.

Personally, I'd say a large number of those 12 episode animes are too long. They could have been done in such a shorter peiod of time, or as a movie, rather than being a complete mock up of each other.

There are of course many good 12-episode animes.
I'm not here to bash.

Personally I don't really watch any anime, less I'm in the mood for a short-running one, for this very reason.

Stick w/ manga even if soem of them are huge. I can flip through 18 pages quicker than watch a 20 minutes video.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Pokemon w/o a doubt, I mean come on? Ash is still looking like the ten year old he was, I feel like he's in a long a** dream of inception and we're all along for the ride. s**t needs to be done...
One that probably hasn't been stated but Shin-Chan! Don't get me wrong I love my fair share of p***s and gag jokes, but I believe Shin-Chan in Japan is in its thousands!

I also state Case Closed for the fact that even though all of its episodes and stories are pure entertainment the actual plot that the series started with has barely been touched!

Phantom

I'm just glad that Katekyo Hitman Reborn is finished.

Though, I keep wondering when Sazae-san will finish. The series itself already have 6500+ episodes and it's still ongoing.

Sparkling Victory

Naruto and Bleach.

To be honest, I actually enjoyed Bleach in the beginning, and now-and-then after that. But...both series had WAAAAAAAAAAAY to much filler to keep me interested.

Wealthy Dark Elf

12,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
I would say Naruto and one piece.

Hygienic Partygoer

6,850 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Naruto...
and even though I am a huge fan, Inu-Yasha kinda rambled on a lot, which bored me...
But I am very excited for the final act to air in englisshh!

Anime's that havent gone on long enough;
Fruit Basket, and Ouran host club. fosho

Regular

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
crisissoul
Onepiece by far! That series should have only been 80 episodes at most!

NO! I don't ever want One piece to end! If it ended at episode 80 then it wouldn't be at the place where it is now! People look at One piece and see so many episodes and just dont want to watch it but there are other options , you can read the manga. Or you can watch little by little. One piece looks really long is because it doesn't have a sequal. But if you think about it , Naruto is almost as long as One piece but it was just divided into 2 series. I'd say the longer One piece goes , the better. Whats even better is that it's only half way through!!! GO ONE PIECE!

Regular

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-Sassiest_Lady-
Pokemon w/o a doubt, I mean come on? Ash is still looking like the ten year old he was, I feel like he's in a long a** dream of inception and we're all along for the ride. s**t needs to be done...

Another question is just how many regions are there? After he defeats all gym leaders and elite fours in a region, they just introduce another one.

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
i don't mind long anime but some of these get repetitive;

inuyasha: oh please god! someone kill naraku already! wahmbulance wahmbulance

bleach; the whole going back and foward though time is getting old just finish the battle of fake karakura town and start shipping over the next episodes. it's like some little kid keeps changing the channel and while your show stays frozen during that time you have the urge to just walk away.....

my problem is where they fail to reach the end of the current boss and/or bosses that all act the same. it would be nice if for season two (or three) they break off and do other characters for the main after they finish things (unlike bleach stare ). for instance instead of focusing on ichigo go to the guard squads, which is kinda what they did on the beast soul arc.

-Sassiest_Lady-

i think they made him taller (the show did pause while ash deepen his voice)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff