Welcome to Gaia! ::

A few anime series that I thought were too long...
1. Naruto
2. Bleach
3. Pokemon
4. One Piece
5. Death Note
6. Inuyasha
Need I go on?
YUSUKE URAMESHl
PoKe-A-Ho
Bleach.
No ?'s asked.

Um, Bleach ended a long time ago. He beats Ginjo the former substitute Soul Reaper, has his "Full Bring" and Soul Reaper powers returned, and quits after killing Ginjo but still on good terms with Spirit World. It ends just like Yu Yu Hakusho after Yusuke beats the former Spirit Detective and quits being Spirit Detective. Bleach ended long ago. NARUTO on the other hand came to the states before Bleach and still hasn't ended. That garbage needs to end already.

The Bleach manga series is still going. The anime will most likely continue in OVA or movie format.
Sakiko123
little aishi chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon! Honestly how can it still be making money through the anime? HE HASN'T ******** AGED!!! Is this whole anime happening in a year or something? Sooner or later people are gonna get sick of its repetitiveness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I completely agree with you there. He hasn't aged at all. If anything he's aged backwards. He should be around 16 by now (counting the seasons) and wiser, but in the first episode of Best Wishes they referred to him as a 10 year old.
It felt to me like he was starting all over again. He's exactly the same as he was in the first season! It's almost as if he's completely forgotten all the things he learned from past seasons. Even the characters he travels with relate to those of the first seasons. Iris, as bossy as Kasumi (Misty) was and Cilan, the cook of the group like Takeshi (Brock) was. They're also both Gymleaders! It's just a complete repeat of Season 1!

The Pokemon anime was made to entertain a specific audience, children. It was never meant for you to watch as you got older. Just like Sesame Street, you were meant to grow out of it, and move on. Leave Pokemon to the kids who are just discovering it and are still enjoying it.

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
pokemon, detective connan

Aged Entrepreneur

9,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Wall Street 200
1.) Pokemon (Apparently, Ash is still 10? )
2.) Bleach (This current manga arc is boring as hell to me...even if everyone's dying left and right)
3.)Yu - Gi - Oh (Duel Monsters should have been enough -__- )

Codger

Naruto! I was so in love with it at first, but now after many and many episodes I got bored. I mean the only thing they should do is finish off Sasuke issue and Naruto should become a hokage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff