Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Zagachan
Pokemon, Naruto, Bleach, Detective Conan. There's a line showing you've gone too far, and you've clearly crossed it.

There are anime that have been running even longer than them. Doraemon and Sazae-san are two of the top running anime of all time, and have been running since 1946 and 1979. :/

Wheezing Gekko

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Sakura Parfait
Zagachan
Pokemon, Naruto, Bleach, Detective Conan. There's a line showing you've gone too far, and you've clearly crossed it.

There are anime that have been running even longer than them. Doraemon and Sazae-san are two of the top running anime of all time, and have been running since 1946 and 1979. :/

I never watched them, so I never really counted them in. But yes, that is too long.

Astral Phantom

Uggh yes someone mention one piece already and just looking at the manga that thing has way to many volumes
Naruto I thought that was it but then they went to shippuden boring its the same thing over and over again.
Bleach After the arrancas died of and ichigo losses his spiritual energy that was the perfect ending for me Screw you if you say it was a long anime it was worth it scream
Rhyou
Uggh yes someone mention one piece already and just looking at the manga that thing has way to many volumes
Naruto I thought that was it but then they went to shippuden boring its the same thing over and over again.
Bleach After the arrancas died of and ichigo losses his spiritual energy that was the perfect ending for me Screw you if you say it was a long anime it was worth it scream

One Piece is the top manga series in Japan, and in many other countries. It's manga volumes (tankobon) outsell other series by a huge margin. Sorry to say, but the fans that would get pissed off by it's cancelation, far outnumber the ones that want to end the series. Manga is a business, one that's losing more and more readers to smart phones, tablets and portable gaming devices. Any publisher would be stupid to cancel the most popular manga on the planet. If you're interested in shorter series, with tighter stories and clear and closed endings, don't read shonen battle manga.

Dapper Vampire

TuckyX
Rhyou

One Piece is the top manga series in Japan, and in many other countries. It's manga volumes (tankobon) outsell other series by a huge margin. Sorry to say, but the fans that would get pissed off by it's cancelation, far outnumber the ones that want to end the series. Manga is a business, one that's losing more and more readers to smart phones, tablets and portable gaming devices. Any publisher would be stupid to cancel the most popular manga on the planet. If you're interested in shorter series, with tighter stories and clear and closed endings, don't read shonen battle manga.

Who said anything about getting the publishers to cancel their most popular mangas... I think Naruto has gone on for too long but that doesn't mean I want the publisher to cancel it. I actually want the creator to end it instead of dragging it out and making it lose it's creativity in the story.

I agree on anyone who doesn't like a super long drawn out series to not go and read/watch any shonen battle manga/anime.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Well, I think all of them that I believe are too long have been named.

Bleach (even though it's ending), Naruto, Pokemon, Conan...I think that's it for now.

Dedicated Collector

24,750 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
Just about every popular Shonen Jump series.
A lot of them start off with a cool premise and likeable characters, but then eventually fall into a never ending "battle of the week" format. I like action, but sometimes it's so slow-paced it's not even exciting, with characters delivering a lengthy monologue before and after every punch to drag things out until the manga author delivers new material. rolleyes

Dangerous Informer

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Inu-yasha went on for way too long for my taste...

but yeah i think Naruto has been going on for way to long

I can't really complain about pokemon consider i still watch it with the kids i babbysit sweatdrop

Shy Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Pokemon has gone on for way too long now, the newer episodes suck.
They seriously need to just stop.

Invisible Friend

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Okay! Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! ( because when you're spewing out s**t like Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, It's time to quit....... like NOW.), Naruto, One Piece, Bleach.

Rainbow Admirer

Beyblade (can't believe it's still on TV)
Pokemon (the new Pokemon suck, not to mention Ash got contacts for no reason)
Mana Sama 13
TuckyX
Rhyou

Who said anything about getting the publishers to cancel their most popular mangas... I think Naruto has gone on for too long but that doesn't mean I want the publisher to cancel it. I actually want the creator to end it instead of dragging it out and making it lose it's creativity in the story.

I agree on anyone who doesn't like a super long drawn out series to not go and read/watch any shonen battle manga/anime.

Shonen series, as with most manga, aren't creator owned series. Mangaka don't have complete power over their series once they have been published by a magazine. Ending a manga series, especially ones published in shonen magazines like Jump, isn't just up to the manga creator. Japanese readers who participate in weekly polls held by each magazine, and the editors of those magazines, factor quite heavily into whether or not a series ends or keeps going. In short, if the readers and editors of Jump want Kishimoto to keep Naruto going, he will most likely have to keep it going.

Fanatical Consumer

tryme342
naruto and definatly bleach since the creator tried to end it but then they had to bring it back cause people threten to kill themselves

Uh...what?
one piece

god dayum
Mister Male
tryme342
naruto and definatly bleach since the creator tried to end it but then they had to bring it back cause people threten to kill themselves

Uh...what?

lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas