Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Gekko

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Pokemon, Naruto, Bleach, Detective Conan. There's a line showing you've gone too far, and you've clearly crossed it.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mana Sama 13
Axels Princess
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon! Honestly how can it still be making money through the anime? HE HASN'T ******** AGED!!! Is this whole anime happening in a year or something? Sooner or later people are gonna get sick of its repetitiveness

I agree.
It's the same thing over and over anything and i'm sure nothing new and exciting will be brought into it.

After all the seasons and the movies, I am positive nothing new and exciting can be brought into it. I can still see them making money off the games though

Fluffy Creature

Anything over 100 episodes. I even have a hard time with shows over 50 eps.

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Case Closed

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Naruto and Bleach, but it's okay I still love them.
Requiem in Mortis
Brother Louie
Requiem in Mortis
BiggKwell
I'm still waiting for FUNimation to release 'Hellsing Ultimate' and 'Hellsing TV'.
Never going to happen. Geneon dubbed Hellsing, and they're dubbing Hellsing Ultimate.

There's a lot of info floating around saying 10/16/2012 a Hellsing Ultimate boxset for 60 bucks, before tax and shipping and handling, will be sold on rightstuf.com

Then there's rumors that it will contain Ultimate volume 1-4.

******** it, I'm down to buy it if it means season 5-10 will be dubbed.
That's cool, but it's not at all what I meant. The guy I quoted was saying he wanted FUNimation to release Hellsing Ultimate, when it's actually Geneon who's been releasing it here in the U.S.

I thought Funimation picked up the license.

Eloquent Streaker

Brother Louie
Requiem in Mortis
Brother Louie
Requiem in Mortis
BiggKwell
I'm still waiting for FUNimation to release 'Hellsing Ultimate' and 'Hellsing TV'.
Never going to happen. Geneon dubbed Hellsing, and they're dubbing Hellsing Ultimate.

There's a lot of info floating around saying 10/16/2012 a Hellsing Ultimate boxset for 60 bucks, before tax and shipping and handling, will be sold on rightstuf.com

Then there's rumors that it will contain Ultimate volume 1-4.

******** it, I'm down to buy it if it means season 5-10 will be dubbed.
That's cool, but it's not at all what I meant. The guy I quoted was saying he wanted FUNimation to release Hellsing Ultimate, when it's actually Geneon who's been releasing it here in the U.S.

I thought Funimation picked up the license.
Huh, whadya know? They DO have Hellsing Ultimate on FUNimation's page.

Quotable Genius

I find that any anime that goes on for more than ~50 episodes is too long. Filler, constant exposition, and unnecessarily in depth flashbacks do not interest me.
Axels Princess

Pokemon! Honestly how can it still be making money through the anime? HE HASN'T ******** AGED!!! Is this whole anime happening in a year or something? Sooner or later people are gonna get sick of its repetitiveness

I always had that same feeling with Pokémon. It was fun for a while, even in DP they managed to make some characters work. But when you started watching Pokémon when you were maybe 5, and now 15, and Ash is still 10? I mean I get why they don't let him age, kids watch kids, but couldn't they have given him 1 or 2 birthday's? It wouldn't make much of a difference, and it is a little less strange for the fanbase to suggest love interests for Ash, such as Misty and May.. But as long as they still have Pikachu and that cute woman who voices for him I think people will love Pokémon.

Friendly Gaian

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
At first it was Bleach and now it's Naruto...
Mana Sama 13
I feel like Naruto has gone on too long......It should have been over a year or so ago.

What is taking so long?
Axels Princess

As long as the far superior games are being made the crappy tie in anime won't die.
Bleach and Naruto.
Requiem in Mortis
BiggKwell

FUNimation rescued Hellsing Ultimate from Geneon when Geneon stopped distributing anime titles.

Dapper Vampire

Javier Cross
Mana Sama 13
I feel like Naruto has gone on too long......It should have been over a year or so ago.

What is taking so long?

Everything just seems to be drawn out to it's last breath on Naruto.
I think the fillers on the anime are annoying and most of them are a waste of time.
In the manga everything moves in a very drawn out pace....so it's kinda slow.
The writer just seems to come up with things to put in the story just for the sake of prolonging it.
Like bringing back almost everyone back from the dead and then having them fight for awhile only to of course die again.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff