• Forum Regular 100
Bleach.
No ?'s asked.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Silvus69
Another question is just how many regions are there? After he defeats all gym leaders and elite fours in a region, they just introduce another one.

I know right? I think their could be like 20 or maybe somewhat 15 tops for regions.. yeah it is an endless cycle.

Xenar1
i think they made him taller (the show did pause while ash deepen his voice)

They did I think so slightly, and right on the deepen voice too...

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
biggrin

pokemon has been on 2 long he was like 10 4 how many years now i dont kno how old he is now cuz i dont really watch it as much anymore but its been on 2 long thats all i kno.
PoKe-A-Ho
Bleach.
No ?'s asked.

Um, Bleach ended a long time ago. He beats Ginjo the former substitute Soul Reaper, has his "Full Bring" and Soul Reaper powers returned, and quits after killing Ginjo but still on good terms with Spirit World. It ends just like Yu Yu Hakusho after Yusuke beats the former Spirit Detective and quits being Spirit Detective. Bleach ended long ago. NARUTO on the other hand came to the states before Bleach and still hasn't ended. That garbage needs to end already.
Anything with 150+ episodes is too much.

Greedy Seeker

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
YUSUKE URAMESHl
PoKe-A-Ho
Bleach.
No ?'s asked.

Um, Bleach ended a long time ago. He beats Ginjo the former substitute Soul Reaper, has his "Full Bring" and Soul Reaper powers returned, and quits after killing Ginjo but still on good terms with Spirit World. It ends just like Yu Yu Hakusho after Yusuke beats the former Spirit Detective and quits being Spirit Detective. Bleach ended long ago. NARUTO on the other hand came to the states before Bleach and still hasn't ended. That garbage needs to end already.

Actually, Bleach is currently and still publishing Manga chapters. The Anime... Yes. That has been over for quite a while now. However, I hear that it will be ending here pretty soon.
And, yes. I agree... Naruto NEEDS to end. I've never found any like to the show anyways...

Devoted Miko

I see a lot of people saying that Pokemon needs to be taken off the air.
Sigh. It's simple, really. The reason Pokemon is on the air now in the first place is that there are a multitude of small children who are just getting into the games, and have a lot of fun watching the anime as well. The reason why it's repetetive and why ash hasn't aged is to provide those children with the same sense of wonder that you yourselves had when you were their age.
Honestly, I think Pokemon being on the air is just fine, though I don't watch it anymore myself.

Dedicated Friend

MiketsukamiSou1
Obviously the 100+ episode shonen anime....

User Image
"And you all know, security is mortal's greatest enemy." -Hecate
Not necessarily so. Anyway, why is Pokémon
still alive? Ash seriously needs to be shot down.

Dedicated Friend

purplemonkeys227
I see a lot of people saying that Pokemon needs to be taken off the air.
Sigh. It's simple, really. The reason Pokemon is on the air now in the first place is that there are a multitude of small children who are just getting into the games, and have a lot of fun watching the anime as well. The reason why it's repetetive and why ash hasn't aged is to provide those children with the same sense of wonder that you yourselves had when you were their age.
Honestly, I think Pokemon being on the air is just fine, though I don't watch it anymore myself.

User Image
I've spoken to other Pokémon fans about this, and for the
most part we agree that we also would not mind it if
the series went on if they changed main characters.
I think it would be so much more successful if they
took some of the nifty characters from the games
and created Pokémon spin-offs for them. It would be
the best direction to go, Yu-Gi-Oh went down that
path as well, but for some reason Pokémon seems
to be more reluctant.
crisissoul
Onepiece by far! That series should have only been 80 episodes at most!

☼ _⊗_☀✺☤ [ アーロン] ☤✺☀ _⊗_☼

❥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕱𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖗. ஜ۩۞۩ஜ❥

At leasts it's not like home stuck and updates every day.
Plus with all the story fitting into place.
I'm really enjoying the recent episodes.

𝕰𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖑𝖚𝖊 𝖝𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
little aishi chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon! Honestly how can it still be making money through the anime? HE HASN'T ******** AGED!!! Is this whole anime happening in a year or something? Sooner or later people are gonna get sick of its repetitiveness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I completely agree with you there. He hasn't aged at all. If anything he's aged backwards. He should be around 16 by now (counting the seasons) and wiser, but in the first episode of Best Wishes they referred to him as a 10 year old.
It felt to me like he was starting all over again. He's exactly the same as he was in the first season! It's almost as if he's completely forgotten all the things he learned from past seasons. Even the characters he travels with relate to those of the first seasons. Iris, as bossy as Kasumi (Misty) was and Cilan, the cook of the group like Takeshi (Brock) was. They're also both Gymleaders! It's just a complete repeat of Season 1!

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
Requiem in Mortis
BiggKwell
I'm still waiting for FUNimation to release 'Hellsing Ultimate' and 'Hellsing TV'.
Never going to happen. Geneon dubbed Hellsing, and they're dubbing Hellsing Ultimate.
i heard geneon went out of business years ago.

Sparkly Duck

10,500 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

So far I can name Pokemon, Bleach, Detective Conan, Naruto, and One Piece~ XP

User Image
bleaches last arc seems strange and diconected not to mention rushed soul sociaty sure got its butt kicked in record time and oh lets make it so they cant use bankai so we can be lazy and not have to show any of the remaining ones

Irregular Phantom

User Image
User Image
User Image

------------------

ALL mainstream anime's User Image

------------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash