Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Blaze looked at (DarkRoad) and hissed "Do not tell me what who I can let into my mansion." she turned to DL, her face a mask of fury. "Do not bother me, and it will not come to a fight. And if your master is looking for allies, you will not find one from me."
roses_made_of_ashes
Raising an eyebrow at some of the people she walks by, the lady continues to walk on. She could smell many races of people her, but the smell of human blood made her eyes glossy. It had been years since she had had blood. She could survive, but it always truly made her feel alive..

Marrot watched in silence while the lady passed through the crowd. When she got closer, she could scent that this person was yet another vampire. Not surprising at all. The reaper supposed she'd have to do any clean-up work as a result of deaths in fights or something. "Hello," she said coolly.
x_lily_tulip_x
"Oh god..." Lily suddenly realizes, "This is a vampire mansion..." "Ahahahaha!!!" Tulip shrieks in Lily's mind, "You're going to be sucked dry! Ahahahaha!!!" Lily gulps and sticks her peppermint lollipop in her mouth. Then, realizing the irony, rolls her eyes. She clings a little tighter to Antoinette, her stuffed elephant.

Alora sighs and then smiles, having a crooked smile but yet so beautiful and then saying, "dont listen to Tulip, your not going to get sucked up, and, this is not a vampire mansion, ok its owned by one but many different races come her. so dont be afraid. and i shall apologize right now, i can read peoples minds.."
x_lily_tulip_x
"Oh god..." Lily suddenly realizes, "This is a vampire mansion..." "Ahahahaha!!!" Tulip shrieks in Lily's mind, "You're going to be sucked dry! Ahahahaha!!!" Lily gulps and sticks her peppermint lollipop in her mouth. Then, realizing the irony, rolls her eyes. She clings a little tighter to Antoinette, her stuffed elephant.

Rose spots the girl from up in the rafters, her one green and other blue eys turning slightly glossy from the smell of human blood. Still as a snow leopard, Rose makes no moevent, but instead just watches.
x_lily_tulip_x

Azrael notices Lily's face losing a little color.
"Are you all right?", he asked, walking up to her.
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo
x_lily_tulip_x
Lily opens the huge ornate wooden doors. She quietly steps inside. She takes off her black top hat and dusts it off. As she places it back on her head, the haunting voice of the demon that possesses her speaks. "Oh, what are we doing here? This place WREAKS of the poor..." Lily sighs. "Well, first of all, shut your trap, Tulip. I don't fell like dealing with you today. And, second of all..." she speaks with her cokney British accent, "Today is the 6th Annual Ball, and all of Gaia will be here. Perhaps I could find myself a proper suitor. Or an exorcist." stare

DL appears behind her moving like a shadow. he draws his sword, pointing it at her back...
"hey u know thats not very nice" i say movig at warp speed behind him and grabing his neck so he wouldn't get away but not to tight i didn't want to strangle him "now wat r u this is supose to be a night for everyone to gather in peace but ur desturbing it why?"

in a flash, Dark L cuts off the person's hand, dashing backwards as he does so, he finally speaks,"my name is Dark Link. I have come here on a request to find and eliminate anyone who goes against the will of my master" he raised his sword at her,"you included.."
my hand was cut off but it quickly renewed and i rubed it as it was sore "now who in th h- ohh hello master" i bow as a man dressed in black wih a dragon on his shoulder aprohed "don't bother with training today"he said then dissapered "i hate it wen he dose thatt but as i was saying wwho is ur master i've only met vampires"

Dark Link smirked,"my master is the lord of the shadows.. terror incarnate.. the holder of the triforce of power.. my master is ganon. He has told me that heretics who go against his will reside in this mansion.." a giant ring of fire surrounded him,"and It is my job as his faithful guard to ensure that those heretics are eliminated..."
"uh i'm just here for the ball" i say still rubing my hand "i actually live in the old house a few blocks away"

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Flaming_Blood
Blaze looked at (DarkRoad) and hissed "Do not tell me what who I can let into my mansion." she turned to DL, her face a mask of fury. "Do not bother me, and it will not come to a fight. And if your master is looking for allies, you will not find one from me."

DL faded into a wall,"why would he send a shadow to look for allies?"

Flaming_Blood

heh that quite understandable no alliance?
roses_made_of_ashes
x_lily_tulip_x

Rose spots the girl from up in the rafters, her one green and other blue eys turning slightly glossy from the smell of human blood. Still as a snow leopard, Rose makes no moevent, but instead just watches.

Jina lifted her head up and caught a whiff of thirsty vampire. She looked around for the source.
Marrot the Psycho
roses_made_of_ashes
Raising an eyebrow at some of the people she walks by, the lady continues to walk on. She could smell many races of people her, but the smell of human blood made her eyes glossy. It had been years since she had had blood. She could survive, but it always truly made her feel alive..

Marrot watched in silence while the lady passed through the crowd. When she got closer, she could scent that this person was yet another vampire. Not surprising at all. The reaper supposed she'd have to do any clean-up work as a result of deaths in fights or something. "Hello," she said coolly.

My head snaps to look at the person talking. Sensing not much danger, my eyes turn to a golden color. "..Hello.." At that, I continue to walk down the hall.

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
Having been addressed, Azrael sits up in the sofa. "Hello", he said hoarsely.

Lily joins Azrael on the sofa and sighs. "Well..." she starts, "You know, my cousin Nadine's boyfriend is a werewolf. Miguel. But..." she says as she looks at Azrael, "He doesn't ever...choose to be in werewolf form...why do you?" Lily looks up at Azrael's massiveness and blinks innocently.

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
KEGOME100
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo
KEGOME100
"hey u know thats not very nice" i say movig at warp speed behind him and grabing his neck so he wouldn't get away but not to tight i didn't want to strangle him "now wat r u this is supose to be a night for everyone to gather in peace but ur desturbing it why?"

in a flash, Dark L cuts off the person's hand, dashing backwards as he does so, he finally speaks,"my name is Dark Link. I have come here on a request to find and eliminate anyone who goes against the will of my master" he raised his sword at her,"you included.."
my hand was cut off but it quickly renewed and i rubed it as it was sore "now who in th h- ohh hello master" i bow as a man dressed in black wih a dragon on his shoulder aprohed "don't bother with training today"he said then dissapered "i hate it wen he dose thatt but as i was saying wwho is ur master i've only met vampires"

Dark Link smirked,"my master is the lord of the shadows.. terror incarnate.. the holder of the triforce of power.. my master is ganon. He has told me that heretics who go against his will reside in this mansion.." a giant ring of fire surrounded him,"and It is my job as his faithful guard to ensure that those heretics are eliminated..."
"uh i'm just here for the ball" i say still rubing my hand "i actually live in the old house a few blocks away"

Dark link paused,"ball? I wasn't told there'd be anything like that.. I just know that my master wants the heretics dead... which is why he sent me, Link's shadow into this mansion..."
jina_thorn
roses_made_of_ashes
x_lily_tulip_x

Jina lifted her head up and caught a whiff of thirsty vampire. She looked around for the source.

Noticing someone looking around, Rose eyes the person. She makes no sound, and no movement, besides the twitching of her tail. Patience has gotten her wonderous places throughout the hundreds of years she had been alive, and now seemed like a good time for it.
((Eeek! I'm going to finish watching Superbad, and then I'll come back. To everyone I started to rp with, I am sorry, but I will be back in about an hour...Adieu everyone!))

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Blaze looked at each of them calmly, her face still a mask of fury. She grabbed a vase on the mantel of the fireplace and chucked it across the room, watching as it shattered on the opposite wall. "No Alliance." she snarled softly, her breathing ragged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff