Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Blaze watched all of the people and snarled. "I am getting fed up with some of these people." she muttered under her breath, standing up and going to stand in front of the fireplace. She heard other's commenting on her own comment. "You get the picture. A vampire hunter isn't exactly welcome."
x_lily_tulip_x
But Lily is thrown off by Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper's request (and fangs) and turns away from her new friend. "Well...I'm not the world's best dancer..." Lily gulps.

Alora laughs and looks at Lily, "The Names Alora. and trust me i aint so good either. And i dont bite. Come on your have a great time!"

Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
darkroad
lol jk me r vapire

Alora accidently bumps into you. Alora says, "I am terribly sorry sir" curtsies. "That was my fault". walking back to ladies room to see if her dress dried. Alora coming back out with her dress on

*wipes off water* that alright tho it did get into my damage but it all good sweatdrop
x_lily_tulip_x
"ray mineo"
DL appears behind her moving like a shadow. he draws his sword, pointing it at her back...

Lily, who has super-human senses, turns suddenly and bends backward as the sword nearly misses her nose. She grabs his wrist and twists. DL yelps and drops it. However, I had not counted on it ripping my white stockings. "Drat! Excuse me sir, but I didn't come here to fight. Just want to have a good time. Now, if I could do anything else for you..." Lily notices Azrael and smiles. "Why, hello there..." she says as she lets go of DL. DL rubs his wrist.

Having been addressed, Azrael sits up in the sofa. "Hello", he said hoarsely.
The Priestess Jinx
Azrael Muramasa
Flaming_Blood
"Yo dumb a**. We are vampires here." she snarled as she flashed her fangs.

"And I'm a lycanthrope", Azrael said, raising his arm.

As Jinx Says...
User Image

"Half Demon," Jinx said with a nod of her head.

User Image
Don't Mess With The Priestess!

"Werewolf," says Jina.
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo
x_lily_tulip_x
Lily opens the huge ornate wooden doors. She quietly steps inside. She takes off her black top hat and dusts it off. As she places it back on her head, the haunting voice of the demon that possesses her speaks. "Oh, what are we doing here? This place WREAKS of the poor..." Lily sighs. "Well, first of all, shut your trap, Tulip. I don't fell like dealing with you today. And, second of all..." she speaks with her cokney British accent, "Today is the 6th Annual Ball, and all of Gaia will be here. Perhaps I could find myself a proper suitor. Or an exorcist." stare

DL appears behind her moving like a shadow. he draws his sword, pointing it at her back...
"hey u know thats not very nice" i say movig at warp speed behind him and grabing his neck so he wouldn't get away but not to tight i didn't want to strangle him "now wat r u this is supose to be a night for everyone to gather in peace but ur desturbing it why?"

in a flash, Dark L cuts off the person's hand, dashing backwards as he does so, he finally speaks,"my name is Dark Link. I have come here on a request to find and eliminate anyone who goes against the will of my master" he raised his sword at her,"you included.."
my hand was cut off but it quickly renewed and i rubed it as it was sore "now who in th h- ohh hello master" i bow as a man dressed in black wih a dragon on his shoulder aprohed "don't bother with training today"he said then dissapered "i hate it wen he dose thatt but as i was saying wwho is ur master i've only met vampires"

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Flaming_Blood
Blaze watched all of the people and snarled. "I am getting fed up with some of these people." she muttered under her breath, standing up and going to stand in front of the fireplace. She heard other's commenting on her own comment. "You get the picture. A vampire hunter isn't exactly welcome."

Dark Link appeared behind her, morphing out of a shadow,"ah... a godly vampress.." he sheathed his sword,"there is no reason for me to fight you..." he placed his hands behind his head,"I'm beginning to wonder why master sent me here..."

Flaming_Blood

dont worry about vampire hunters they can be here cuz there so many vamp here its scary for any humen to come in
Raising an eyebrow at some of the people she walks by, the lady continues to walk on. She could smell many races of people her, but the smell of human blood made her eyes glossy. It had been years since she had had blood. She could survive, but it always truly made her feel alive..
darkroad
*looks around* ah wheres the drinks
"over their at the bar " i point to the bar
darkroad
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
darkroad
lol jk me r vapire

Alora accidently bumps into you. Alora says, "I am terribly sorry sir" curtsies. "That was my fault". walking back to ladies room to see if her dress dried. Alora coming back out with her dress on

*wipes off water* that alright tho it did get into my damage but it all good sweatdrop

Alora giggles revealing my fangs. Alroa says,"Terribly sorry sir."

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
KEGOME100
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo
x_lily_tulip_x
Lily opens the huge ornate wooden doors. She quietly steps inside. She takes off her black top hat and dusts it off. As she places it back on her head, the haunting voice of the demon that possesses her speaks. "Oh, what are we doing here? This place WREAKS of the poor..." Lily sighs. "Well, first of all, shut your trap, Tulip. I don't fell like dealing with you today. And, second of all..." she speaks with her cokney British accent, "Today is the 6th Annual Ball, and all of Gaia will be here. Perhaps I could find myself a proper suitor. Or an exorcist." stare

"hey u know thats not very nice" i say movig at warp speed behind him and grabing his neck so he wouldn't get away but not to tight i didn't want to strangle him "now wat r u this is supose to be a night for everyone to gather in peace but ur desturbing it why?"

in a flash, Dark L cuts off the person's hand, dashing backwards as he does so, he finally speaks,"my name is Dark Link. I have come here on a request to find and eliminate anyone who goes against the will of my master" he raised his sword at her,"you included.."
my hand was cut off but it quickly renewed and i rubed it as it was sore "now who in th h- ohh hello master" i bow as a man dressed in black wih a dragon on his shoulder aprohed "don't bother with training today"he said then dissapered "i hate it wen he dose thatt but as i was saying wwho is ur master i've only met vampires"

Dark Link smirked,"my master is the lord of the shadows.. terror incarnate.. the holder of the triforce of power.. my master is ganon. He has told me that heretics who go against his will reside in this mansion.." a giant ring of fire surrounded him,"and It is my job as his faithful guard to ensure that those heretics are eliminated..."

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
"Oh god..." Lily suddenly realizes, "This is a vampire mansion..." "Ahahahaha!!!" Tulip shrieks in Lily's mind, "You're going to be sucked dry! Ahahahaha!!!" Lily gulps and sticks her peppermint lollipop in her mouth. Then, realizing the irony, rolls her eyes. She clings a little tighter to Antoinette, her stuffed elephant.

KEGOME100
darkroad
*looks around* ah wheres the drinks
"over their at the bar " i point to the bar

hey thx *goes to bar and looks at menu* heh so much blood
Coming to what she thought was a main room, filled with people, Rose clouched down, turned into a snow leopard, and ran/jumped up the wall into the rafters. This was a common thing for her to do, when unsure of the enviroment. She wanted to observe the room closely, as her one green and other blue eyes watched the scene below-her tail dangling over the edge and twitching back and forth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff