Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aloras eyes roll. Thinking that their conversatinon about killing vampires and flamethrower is stupid((no offense)) Alora mummbling, "i thought this thought this was a party and not some kind of, killing spree..."
Mistress Bella Muerte
((ooc: Where are all you guys?))
((ball room))
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
Aloras eyes roll. Thinking that their conversatinon about killing vampires and flamethrower is stupid((no offense)) Alora mummbling, "i thought this thought this was a party and not some kind of, killing spree..."

"Too much blood and wine I guess," shrugged Jina, "Wanna see if the fruit bowl has any apricots left in it?"

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
DL faded through the wall. being a shadow, it was something he was entirely capable of doing. he stepped on the wall.. sticking to it as he did so. he then walked up the wall towards the roof,"master ganon.. you will be free of this pain tonight.. I swear it..."
((I'm wandering around between the ballroom and the lounge.))

Marrot crossed her eyes and left the hallway, only to be met with what looked more like a mob scene than a dance. "Why're so many vampires here so bloody hungry?" she muttered. Was she doomed to work overtime collecting souls? "There's a reason for a blood bar being here."
ray mineo
DL faded through the wall. being a shadow, it was something he was entirely capable of doing. he stepped on the wall.. sticking to it as he did so. he then walked up the wall towards the roof,"master ganon.. you will be free of this pain tonight.. I swear it..."
"hey wats up so u found the good spot in the mansion if u attack me i'll kill u so don't act rash" i said then backed to the edge so if he came neer i would jump to the safty of the ground
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper

"Too much blood and wine I guess," shrugged Jina, "Wanna see if the fruit bowl has any apricots left in it?"

Alora replied to her, "no thanks im just going to step out for a bit" Alora going out to the balcony and looking at the moon getting a bit energy from it and she sighs a bit in relief. and she just stares out at the midnight blue skies

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
"Azrael sighs a bit, looking at Lily.
"... okay," he said, with a small rare smile on his muzzle. "I'll keep you safe." "

"Aw..." Lily says, "What a gentlewolf. Ahahaha." But then Tulip gets an idea. "Ooh...hey Lily...why don't I take over and have a little fun?" Tulip says in Lily's mind. "NO!" Lily screams. "Um...sorry..." Lily says, "I'm possessed by a demon. Ahahaha..." she laughs nervously.
Kalisk Crewd is walking through the woods and spots what looks to be some sort of large object not to far from where he stood. He pauses for a moment and then speaks to himself. "Nah, that can't be what I think it is.. could it?" He begins to approach to the front of this large object that resembles a building.
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper

Alora replied to her, "no thanks im just going to step out for a bit" Alora going out to the balcony and looking at the moon getting a bit energy from it and she sighs a bit in relief. and she just stares out at the midnight blue skies

"I think I'm gonna find an empty room and crash for a while. See ya later!" (ooc: g2g. bye!)
KC Firestorm
Kalisk Crewd is walking through the woods and spots what looks to be some sort of large object not to far from where he stood. He pauses for a moment and then speaks to himself. "Nah, that can't be what I think it is.. could it?" He begins to approach to the front of this large object that resembles a building.
"wacha looking at" she said walking back from the cemetary

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
KEGOME100
ray mineo
"hey wats up so u found the good spot in the mansion if u attack me i'll kill u so don't act rash" i said then backed to the edge so if he came neer i would jump to the safty of the ground

DL looked at her remorselessly,"if you keep on fading in on me, I'm going to misunderstand what you're doing and end up attacking you.." he spoke without any hint of mercy..
Bella shuffled around the foyer, watching other guests mingle out with passing glances. Her rather long black velvet skirt dragged across the wood floor, making it difficult for any one person to follow her closely without stepping on her trail. Even now one of her pale, wraith-like hands grasped a handful of the material in front, so that she would not trip on it. She looked around at the other girls, with their tight pants and shorter skirts, and wished she hadn't taken the term "ball" so literally. Think straight, Bellatrixa... People don't have formal balls anymore. I should have known that... Ah, well. She could change later, perhaps. As it were, a doorway lay to her right as she walked down the main hall, and dozens of people were dancing under the lights. She tilted her head to the side. I think I should change now. She couldn't miss out on the dancing. There has to be a powder room somewhere in this expansive place...
x_lily_tulip_x
"Azrael sighs a bit, looking at Lily.
"... okay," he said, with a small rare smile on his muzzle. "I'll keep you safe." "

"Aw..." Lily says, "What a gentlewolf. Ahahaha." But then Tulip gets an idea. "Ooh...hey Lily...why don't I take over and have a little fun?" Tulip says in Lily's mind. "NO!" Lily screams. "Um...sorry..." Lily says, "I'm possessed by a demon. Ahahaha..." she laughs nervously.

An anime sweatdrop appears on Azrael's head--another rarity with Azrael--in response to Lily's comment.
"... well, at least I've been forewarned," he said, breaking the fourth-wall by looking at the person on the other side of the computer screen.
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo

DL looked at her remorselessly,"if you keep on fading in on me, I'm going to misunderstand what you're doing and end up attacking you.." he spoke without any hint of mercy..
"sorry about that its my nature to snek up on people master wants me to any way why do u want to kill me and every one else here ya know theirs eles and werewolfs to for the ball"rubbs head and smiles reveling long sharp fangs that were just cleaned

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff